Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding peace.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    Quote Originally Posted by EatOrBeEaten View Post
    Does such a garment help whilst racing I wonder?
    He wasn't wearing it recently when he rode his 999 into a ditch. The conclusion is inescapable.
    kiwibiker is full of love, an disrespect.
    - mikey

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EatOrBeEaten View Post
    It says a lot for this forum that you did post it up. Hope you're feeling a bit better for having got it all down and being called a twat for your trouble...
    Generally, people here in this community are supportive of stuff, and JR is actually a really good guy (as is his uber-cool partner StickChick). You'll find that for each Carver or Skiddy, there's dozens of very real, good people here. Even the ones who you might think are asses at first, once you decode the noise and see their concern, you come to like and respect them as well

And, part of the thing of sharing here is the shit being chucked as well.
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    2007 XB12R. 2000 M900S
    MBB.......
    where ever you go, there you are.
    i tend to agree with random that you are suffering from a case of "poor me".
    a small amount of time away is only good if positive action comes from your reflection/meditation on self.

if you are anything like me, your head is a dangerous neighbourhood and you should not go there alone.

healthy thought does not always lead to healthy action, sometimes you just get self obsessed. however, healthy action leads to healthy thought.

Bike
    The mighty Zephyr
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrandom View Post
    He wasn't wearing it recently when he rode his 999 into a ditch. The conclusion is inescapable.
    That sounds like Science to me.

Quote Originally Posted by madbikeboy View Post
    Generally, people here in this community are supportive of stuff, and JR is actually a really good guy (as is his uber-cool partner StickChick). You'll find that for each Carver or Skiddy, there's dozens of very real, good people here. Even the ones who you might think are asses at first, once you decode the noise and see their concern, you come to like and respect them as well

And, part of the thing of sharing here is the shit being chucked as well.
    Apologies for derailing your thread mate And I can see myself getting a stupidly high post count here....

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MsKABC View Post
    Really?? Some things just have to be seen to be believed, I guess :shrug:
    I'm trying to be kind, he's sort of weird looking, and the hunchback is hardly noticable. His gf is hot, so she must think something of him...
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    The mighty Zephyr
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalfood View Post
    MBB.......
    a small amount of time away is only good if positive action comes from your reflection/meditation on self.

if you are anything like me, your head is a dangerous neighbourhood and you should not go there alone.

healthy thought does not always lead to healthy action, sometimes you just get self obsessed. however, healthy action leads to healthy thought.
    nothing wrong with a bit of self-absorption from time to time, as long as it DOES lead to a change in situation.

And a forum is as good a place as any to vent, beats the speaking clock at any rate...

Bike
    CBR600F
    I'm trying to be kind, he's sort of weird looking, and the hunchback is hardly noticable. His gf is hot, so she must think something of him...
    I've seen pictures of both, and I concur

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    MBB.......

Too many years of not getting into the healthy thought (or any thought for that matter) has resulted in this... Not self pity - I don't do the Oprah BS, it's more that I'm stuck and posting about it helps me work out my own twisted logic from the real truth... It's good getting unbiased feedback about shite...

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    She also holds the honour of being the best pillion that I've ever ridden with. What she sees in him, I have no idea really.

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but JR's a good guy - I don't agree with all his views in here, I'm sure he won't agree with mine. I'll still listen and I'm sure he's doing the same.

Too many years of not getting into the healthy thought (or any thought for that matter) has resulted in this...
    What do you mean by that - I don't follow.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    2007 XB12R. 2000 M900S
    Too many years of not getting into the healthy thought (or any thought for that matter) has resulted in this... Not self pity - I don't do the Oprah BS, it's more that I'm stuck and posting about it helps me work out my own twisted logic from the real truth... It's good getting unbiased feedback about shite...
    i found it hard to understand exactly what the problem is ? some kind of relationship thing ?
    anyway, hope you feel better soon.
    a bit of time away does tend to help most of us, make it work if you can mate.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    It's kinda hard to avoid seeing pictures of me...

Oh, look, another one!

And, why yes, the aviator sunglasses do work as an excellent substitute for personality.
    - mikey

Bike
    2007 XB12R. 2000 M900S
    [QUOTE=ManDownUnder;1896915]Yeah but JR's a good guy - I don't agree with all his views in here, I'm sure he won't agree with mine. I'll still listen and I'm sure he's doing the same.

not sure if i have met jrandom ( do you know random ) but i agree with most of his posts, or at least the ones i can understand.

Bike
    Scorpio, XL1200N
    not sure if i have met jrandom
    I think we met on an ATNR once. I remember talking to you at Shell Westgate.
    - mikey

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    Oh, for the record (since I reread the new apartment comment who everyone else would read it) -

This is a new hotel doing an opening special, the rooms are $120, which is about $20 less than the flea ridden backpacker pit next door (which is full uo, hence the reason I picked this one...).

Plus the receptionist is hot.

Thread Information