24 27.59%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Tua vs Shane Cameron

Bike
    None any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Morcs View Post
    mani was impressive against de la hoya.
    Oscar is an old man now.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    KTM 990 Adventure
    Tuas past his prime but I still wouldn't want him to hit me. If he catches Shane early and makes him bleed then it may be a short fight. The longer it goes the more it will favour Cameron. Both Guys can take one on the Jaw. Bring it on, should be awesome.

Bike
    Guzzi
    But I will still watch it if it's free.

Skyryder
    Free Scott Watson.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    I don't think Cameron could last the distance against Tua without bleeding to death!
    I reckon for Cameron to win, he'd have to put Tua down early and I can't see that happening.
    Anything is possible though!
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    BMW R1200RT
    Tua has only a single good punch in his tool-kit (the left hook).

Unfortunately God got the last laugh and gave him short arms.

If Cameron can avoid that left hook, he will win on points.
    The greatest pleasure of my recent life has been speed on the road. . . . I lose detail at even moderate speed but gain comprehension. . . . I could write for hours on the lustfulness of moving swiftly.

--T.E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Bike
    A Cage
    Cameron for the win

Bike
    Ducati 748
    I think Cameron will by points if his eye holds up, dont think he will knock Tua out (if thats possible)

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    and the titanic is unsinkable......................

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    CBR150 Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonebull View Post
    Tuas past his prime but I still wouldn't want him to hit me. If he catches Shane early and makes him bleed then it may be a short fight. The longer it goes the more it will favour Cameron. Both Guys can take one on the Jaw. Bring it on, should be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    I don't think Cameron could last the distance against Tua without bleeding to death!
    I reckon for Cameron to win, he'd have to put Tua down early and I can't see that happening.
    Anything is possible though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    Tua has only a single good punch in his tool-kit (the left hook).

Unfortunately God got the last laugh and gave him short arms.

If Cameron can avoid that left hook, he will win on points.
    I've recently had discussion with a friend who is a fine student of the fighting arts, and he has given me reason to doubt my prediction. He made a strong argument that Mr Tua is something of a freak. Capable of hitting very hard and putting anyone on their arse, with a very good jaw himself. He has a great deal of experience, can go the distance and still knock guys out, and Lennox Lewis made him look more shit than he really was. If he can get up to condition this will be the fight if Shane's life. Sitting on the fence is looking pretty good to me.
    Gee I love consenting adults beating the snot out of each other for the entertainment of others.

Bike
    2014 R1200 GS, 2007 DR 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    No, Fartoo is his cousin.
    His surname is Longalofa and he's been on a benefit for years.
    I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I always was.

Bike
    88 GL145, 81 cm400 custom, 03 KLR650a
    TUA FOR THE WIN!!!

Yes I know he hasn't done much but I still think he has it in him to beat Cameron. Tua has gone the distance against 3 world champs, he has experienced what its like at the top, 48 wins with 41 knock outs, 3 losses and 1 draw. He hasn't done much in the last few years but that won't stop him from being devastating.

Whats Shane Cameron done? He hasn't even had half the number of fights that Tua has had, his record is still pretty good but he has never had a fight at the level that Tua reached. He won a few titles, NZ Heavyweight, Pan African title, Pan Pacific title and Asia Pacific title which he all lost to Friday Ahunanya. He vacated the NZ title to pursue his international career. He later regained a couple of titles after his operation to reduce bleeding around his eyes but he still bled over his left eye in that fight. Yes he has been more active in the last few years but his fights have been relatively easy and it showed against Ahunanya.

I believe that with Tua's powerful punching he will open cuts around Shane Camerons eyes, provided he can get inside Camerons reach. Once Tua gets inside he'd be a hard man to stop!

Tua has only been knocked down once. And that was after the bell against Rahman.

In my opiniion Tua is going to take the win. I think this will be his last fight too. I'm gonna make sure I have my ticket!

Thread Information