Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The RED BULL City Scramble

Bike
    2008 Yamaha YZ250
    cool. not missing out again. when can we start putting our names down

Bike
    Changes Weekly
    Quote Originally Posted by camchain View Post
    Was thinkin' today I wonder if uncle Red Bull would like to store some of the bits and pieces of that course out in a sandy forest somewhere near here. Or maybe a working bee to build a wall ride?

Interesting digging through the results/times. Jason Davis was looking good but something must have happened in the final.
    a wall ride at the sandpit?? how intriguing
    SHE LOOKED UP AT ME WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES
    THEN HER SKIN FELL OFF
    AND SHE PROMPTLY DIED
    IT WAS EBOLA, LA LA LA EBOLA

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    how much interest would there be in riding something like this, i was talking to someone today who is interested in building a course at harriville like this, maybe not quite so extreme but def with rocks and logs,

and Chris cheers for the awesome event, you did an amazing job,

Bike
    Changes Weekly
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    how much interest would there be in riding something like this, i was talking to someone today who is interested in building a course at harriville like this, maybe not quite so extreme but def with rocks and logs,

id be keen for something like that.

id even be keen to help build it
    SHE LOOKED UP AT ME WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES
    THEN HER SKIN FELL OFF
    AND SHE PROMPTLY DIED
    IT WAS EBOLA, LA LA LA EBOLA

Bike
    some honda bits in a kx chassis
    Steve at triple x moto was saying there gonna rebuild a similar course in riverhead forest, probably with the wall ride and log bridge from the city scramble
    we may just go where no ones been

Bike
    '07 KTM exc200
    Keen on this 'course for the rest of us' idea - can probably help build/assemble. Everyone might keep an eye out for free interesting objects to try and ride on. (Pity rocks aren't made out of wood, easier on engine cases etc.)

Thanks again Chris & crew, you really did a fantastic job. Maybe on old car body or 2 and some cattle carcasses for an apocalypse theme next year?

Bike
    Sandpit 2 Smoker
    Keen on this 'course for the rest of us' idea - can probably help build/assemble. Everyone might keep an eye out for free interesting objects to try and ride on. (Pity rocks aren't made out of wood, easier on engine cases etc.)

Thanks again Chris & crew, you really did a fantastic job. Maybe on old car body or 2 and some cattle carcasses for an apocalypse theme next year?
    hmmm... we have a bit of land ... we have some rocks to use as well... and logs.

Planning has started. Want to get involved then contact us. Better still get in touch with Darren Stockman@Waitemata MCC.

Bike
    '07 KTM exc200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktmboy View Post
    hmmm... we have a bit of land ... we have some rocks to use as well... and logs.

Planning has started. Want to get involved then contact us. Better still get in touch with Darren Stockman@Waitemata MCC.
    Righto. Had a ride on Darren's trials bike about a year ago. Very weird but neat. Logs? Rocks? um yes I got aquainted with those at Sandpit last Sunday. Bike/body came off second best. Will be back for my revenge later.

Was eyeing up a couple of those concrete thingamajigs but looked too sharp and un-soft. Liked the sets of tires buried in the ground but too scared to commit to attempting the largest set - great fun though! Obstacle types that go up stages of difficulty are great for building confidence. Can really get into giving it a go.

Bike
    its gonna be orange
    theres an old pajero 20 metres off to the right of the second half of the twister? drag it up, theres a start, would like a nice big guard befor attempting anything like that though

Bike
    VFR800,crf250,+ Lotabits
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisktm View Post
    HI Guys and girls. thanks all for coming along and getting into it. Strongest memories for me: Freaking out when seven truck and trailers showed up at once on Friday morning, freaking out when I realised I had pretty much stuffed up the entries, working from six am till ten for five days and falling asleep in the pits on race day! Getting up at five on race day to see stars and not rain clouds. Seeing how stoked everyone was on race day, operating heavy machinery in town on Monday morning whilst still a bit drunk. I'm pretty confident we will be doing it all again next year!
    Good on ya chris... I'm impressed! and so were a lot of others.
    Thanks for the effort put in. Family thought it rocked and was really cool (their words)
    That damn Rory Mead eh!

look forward to it next year then.

You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
    And now a third thing a bloody big gun to shoot theives with!

Bike
    '07 KTM exc200
    When is this event going to be on TV?

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    When is this event going to be on TV?
    once i get my own show

Bike
    big block hog
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post

id be keen!

Bike
    06' KXF450 & 06' RMZ250
    Yeah, maybe some stinkin cattle carcass so guts can get roosted all over the place.
    For REAL news (instead of that shit they spoonfeed you every day on TV) go to - http://www.openureyes.org.nz/blog/

Thread Information