Thread: "Well sorted"

Bike
    `

"Well sorted"

I've seen quite a lot of people with "well sorted" buckets for sale or advice towards buying a "well sorted" bike. Apart from fitting clipon's(or mx bars), a disk front, decent tires, nylon and stripping off road gear I can't really see what else there is to do to make it worthy of the slogan...

So what things are there to do with the bike to get it "well sorted" when I'm out some time soon (maybe sooner than later pissing off some neighbors)? Just tire pressures, fork adjustments, and shock preload I can think of... Anyone got any advice on the subject?

Maybe some super-strength front number plates, Luke?....

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    A well tuned engine putting out good usable power, suspension that actually works well, brakes that give you good feedback, a number of options for gearing... i'm sure others can think of more.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    AG100, GL145 bucket
    with my limited experiance what I suggest is good tyres, change your pads and hose for a better compound with steel braid line and a go hard or go home pill.
    Think you had the pill when you broke my no. plate!! ha ha
    Nah it broke again last meet without binning it so def will make new brackets up for april meet.

I will stop by where i got my nylon from tomorrow and get some contact details for you.

Giv a holla if you wanna stay at our pad while we in auzzie

Bike
    `
    Might have to accept that offer rather than sleep in the car... I've heard a few things can go on in dodgy old mt wellie at night haha. I just hope I get it ready by then anyway. Contact details would be good, should have the right diameter stuff and if it isn't I can always just lathe it down. Was thinking about braided lines, the stock lines do feel dodgy. Think I might just leave most of it untill I get a raceday in though aye... And btw don't mean to be a dick but arent your pegs fold up 'cause I think that might have been why I came off before. Mustn't have been hangin off it enough 'cause a few times on that corner the peg would hit the ground and I'm sure it just about took the wheel into the air haha. Might have just been my boots though they don't have plastic sliders so they just grip

Bike
    ninja 250
    Yeah, gotta laugh when its advertised as well sorted, but hasn't actually been raced yet.

Thread Information