Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmm

Bike
    1988 Suzuki GSX-R

Hmmmm

Not really up on my Cycle anatomy.... whats the bit I have circled in the Photo?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	127573  

Bike
    04 ZX10R 98 ZX9R #10
    i would just call it an engine cover. or case cover.

Nearly all men can stand adversity and hard time, but if you want to test a mans true character, give him power....
    YouTube Videos
    MY PICTURES

Best place to stay in Hawkes Bay here

Bike
    2006 HD FXDC
    Blog Entries
    On my bike it would be the primary cover i think.

Bike
    S1000RR
    What's it inside?

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    1988 Suzuki GSX-R
    thanks guys.... im not really up on the mechanical kind of things but just bought my first mod, a tinted Screen to keep with the black theme. Problem is, My WOF sticker is on the current screen.... I dont want to put it on the new tinted one (Probably wouldnt see it anyway)... the rear of my bike has REGO, Plate and L Plate, so where can I put the WOF to keep her legal? where do u guys keep yrs?

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Breed are you trying to set some record for making new threads?

On the ninja 250 it appears to be the alternator cover and flywheel cap as explained here 3rd photo down http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/What_is...t_procedure%3F

Bike
    1988 Suzuki GSX-R
    yeah new thread record...na just new and full of questions...you guys know alot!

Bike
    None at present
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed777 View Post
    thanks guys.... im not really up on the mechanical kind of things but just bought my first mod, a tinted Screen to keep with the black theme. Problem is, My WOF sticker is on the current screen.... I dont want to put it on the new tinted one (Probably wouldnt see it anyway)... the rear of my bike has REGO, Plate and L Plate, so where can I put the WOF to keep her legal? where do u guys keep yrs?
    My warrant and rego are both attached to my numberplate by one of the screws used to hold the numberplate in place.
    What you have in your heart will be revealed through what you have in your life.

If things are going badly in our circumstances, the answer to what is happening to us outwardly is more often than not found in the mirror.

Bike
    VFR400, ZX9R, GSXR750, ZXR750, TRX850
    Chuck the WOF on the inside of your numberplate, nice and out of the way, but visible without having to move a thing!

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed777 View Post
    yeah new thread record...na just new and full of questions...you guys know alot!
    People on here know stuff that you NEVER actually wanted to know as well!

Post away sir.

Your local bike shop or Repco, Super Cheap will stock a cheap little plastic WOF holder that you can mount on the back of the number plate.

Some people put them under their seats - technically they are meant to be visible - ie without having to remove anything.

Bike
    CBR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Some people put them under their seats - technically they are meant to be visible - ie without having to remove anything.
    Mines under the seat
    If Wile. E. Coyote could afford all that ACME crap, why didnt he just buy dinnner?

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky.scott View Post
    Mines under the seat
    I did the same for years - got checked a couple of times and no comment from the officer, but then I always treat them with respect. If you pissed one off it's a technicality you could be done on.

If you park the bike up around town on a regular basis I'd be more worried about a parking Nazi writing it up for not having a WOF (not sure if they can write a ticket for not displaying).

Bike
    '18 DRZ400SM
    If you park the bike up around town on a regular basis I'd be more worried about a parking Nazi writing it up for not having a WOF (not sure if they can write a ticket for not displaying).
    They can indeed.

DAMHIK.
    "It would be spiteful, to put jellyfish in a trifle."
    \m/ o.o \m/

Bike
    CBR1000
    Down here we have seperate motorbike parks (usually full of goddamn scooters though ) which you dont have to pay for and can be there all day and not get a ticket for being or anything as i found out when he warned me that he wouldve cuz my rego was out by month and a half
    If Wile. E. Coyote could afford all that ACME crap, why didnt he just buy dinnner?

Bike
    1988 Suzuki GSX-R
    Ok, so i got a WOF plastic thing and mounted it next to the rego... under the main plate.... but before the L Plate... Looks like a bloody School Notice board but should keep the Fuzz happy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03626.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	127631  

Thread Information