Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Kiwi Biker trackday/rally weekend?

Bike
    A few
    Yeah may is a tad winterish !
    That resin some idjit used to gap fill the patches on the track, is all good once it warms up, but the slightest bit of damp has it feeling like glass !
    All good for what they intended it for (stop the Gp guys tearing the patches up again) but you only have to look at the number of bins on sunday morning (must have been 6 or 7 bikes go down in the morning) due to 1 or 2 quick showers to see it don't work for bikes !
    Unfortunate thing is no one cares, they will still get the track hireage they always did during winter, it's just the bin stats that will change !
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    '18 DRZ400SM
    Count me in.
    "It would be spiteful, to put jellyfish in a trifle."
    \m/ o.o \m/

Bike
    SV1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Count me in.
    And Me...............

Bike
    Duc 999 04
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Would they allow a function (see piss up) at the track or do most here want somewhere with accomadation ?
    Was thinking if it was a camp rally ! The old Pits has a toilet block, the car club building (aint seen inside it but looks largish) And the shaded grass area is plenty big enough to camp half of kiwibiker !
    Yeah now you're talking. Best way to keep the $$$ down & the party up. Count me in.

Thread Information