Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Honda nsr250 Mc21 Sp

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseapar View Post
    sorry. me no know what this ape-hangers is?

again. how me know stroke? me count 5 stroke to back 6 stroke to face. delsoldier tells nsr 2 stroke? how me know?
    By the rind-a-ding-ding noise of the exhaust or the giant plume of smoke or the fact that it will explode when you dont put oil in it *which you will do if your knowledge of motorcycles is as deep as it seems* - REMEMBER TO PUT OIL IN IT - TWO STROKE OIL - DONT PUT IT IN THE FUEL TANK - PUT IT IN THE OIL RESEVOIR!

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    I sorry. I think you confuse. i want change exhuast on honda nsr250. can i put a exhuast 4 stroke wheel on a 2 stroke wheel motorcycle? I is getting confuse. maybe my bad english. Are you say i need 4 stroke wheels use cbr exhuast?
    My mostake. I thought you were refering to the wheel swap. Definitely you can put a 4 stroke wheel exhaust on a 2 stroke wheel motorcycle.

If you DO decide to change the wheels though, be sure to put wheels manufactured in the same hemisphere as your machine. We all know water rotates in different directions down a drane between southern and northern hemispheres, the same is true for wheels.

I know this as I fitted some chevy wheels to my HQ Holden, then went to do a wicked cool freakin ninja awesome burnout and drove backwards through my neighbors fence and crashed into his house. Wayne was not ammused.

Hope this clarifys.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Are we talking 4 SPOKE wheel or 2 SPOKE wheel ?
    Or a exhaust off a 4 wheeled farm bike with the CBR motor...& adapting that to a 2 stroke....
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Bike
    CBR600F
    sorry. me no know what this ape-hangers is?

again. how me know stroke? me count 5 stroke to back 6 stroke to face. delsoldier tells nsr 2 stroke? how me know?
    This is an ape-hanger here:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	orangutan-traveling-forest.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	122549  
    "I's no' a bobike (motorbike) - i's a scooter!" - MsKABC's son, aged 2 years.

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    Quote Originally Posted by puddytat View Post
    Or a exhaust off a 4 wheeled farm bike with the CBR motor...& adapting that to a 2 stroke....
    I think he wants to take a cbr exhaust and mount it to his rear wheel which has 4 x 2 spokes which white trash has rightfully pointed out w.ill spin in the wrong direction if he gets a norther hempishere two stroke wheel

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    white trash-thank you i understands the water spin. me not know what mean with wheel.

dririder- i use top valvoline vr1 racing motor oil. this excellant. i put in the bottle. i not like ring ding ding. me want cbr noise.

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    MsKABC- why put monkey on? we motorcylce speak

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Oh shit! Good point, I hadn't thought of that.

It's important to note that a 2 spoke wheel must ALWAYS be rotated in 180degree intervals. Simple physics dictates that if the wheel does not rotate in exact multiples of 180 degrees, it will of course collapse. This will in turn result in a very messy state of affairs, especially on such a high performance motorcycle such as a special 2007 NSR 250.

If you've taken others sound advice and fitted ape hangers, the intesity of the situation will no doubt be multiplied 10 fold due to the "catapulting" effect.

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy

If it is a 2 stroke it will go "ring ding ding ding" & blow blue smoke out the exhaust...
    If its a 4 stroke it goes "Brmm, brmmm, brmm" & only blows smoke if its fucked
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Bike
    CBR600F
    MsKABC- why put monkey on? we motorcylce speak
    Not a monkey, an ape - there's a big difference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMNvY...eature=related

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    If it is a 2 stroke it will go "ring ding ding ding" & blow blue smoke out the exhaust...
    If its a 4 stroke it goes "Brmm, brmmm, brmm" & only blows smoke if its fucked
    Not nessecarily my merciless friend.

Craig Shirriffs CBR Superbike has been blowing smoke all season. It also tried to kill him at Pukekohe which proves it's healthy.

I think Hondas just try to lull us into a false sense of security sometimes.

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    my motorcycle has rin ding ding noise. very dark smoke but go very fast. why wheel stroke matter? how i get brmm,brmmm, brmmm? me no understand white trash. sorry no good english.

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by MsKABC View Post
    Not a monkey, an ape - there's a big difference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMNvY...eature=related

A HUGE difference in fact, have you read Terry Prachets "Disc World" novels? Pays not to make the mistake of confusing the two.

Bike
    CBR600F
    my motorcycle has rin ding ding noise. very dark smoke but go very fast. why wheel stroke matter? how i get brmm,brmmm, brmmm? me no understand white trash. sorry no good english.
    Try riding with some ear muffs over the top of your helmet then, that should alter the pitch of the exhaust and you shall have more of a brmmmm, brmmmm than a ring-a-ding-ding

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    you guys be funny. I no need a monkey on my motorcycle.

Thread Information