Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Honda nsr250 Mc21 Sp

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP

2007 Honda nsr250 Mc21 Sp

Hello. I have the motorcycle. do other persons? People try to say I wrong.

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    production of nsr 250s stopped in the ninties mate

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    yes people say nik that. but my paper say 2007. maybe people wrong. maybe honda make special motorcycle 2007?

Bike
    MC19
    You can put whatever year you want when registering a vehicle.

Bike
    CBR600F
    Perhaps first registered in NZ in 2007?
    "I's no' a bobike (motorbike) - i's a scooter!" - MsKABC's son, aged 2 years.

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    my frend say year right. man i buy off told me motorcycle was special. can i put on cbr exhuast?

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseapar View Post
    my frend say year right. man i buy off told me motorcycle was special. can i put on cbr exhuast?
    You can.

It'll make your bike sound like a CBR though, and we wouldn't want that. I've always liked the sound of a Ducati so if I was you, I'd go to the spaghetti graveyard and get a Termignoni for it. Then it'll sound real cool.

Good luck.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    Various
    depends on the dress code.

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    ok many thank you white trash. do you understand meaning differnace of wheel stroke number? people says i only use 2 stroke wheel on nsr? is correct? how many stroke ducati? what spaghetti graveyard?

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    ok many thank you white trash. do you understand meaning differnace of wheel stroke number? people says i only use 2 stroke wheel on nsr? is correct? how many stroke ducati? what spaghetti graveyard?
    Hmm I recommend double checking your wheel....I suggest lifting the rear wheel, run the bike so it spinning then dump it. If the bike takes off quickly it is the right wheel.

A spaghetti graveyard is where they throw out all the spaghetti that doesnt get used in restaurants

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Oh they're completely correct in their advice. A 4 stroke wheel on your 2 stroke is going to spin twice as many times per power pulse. This is NOT GOOD as you will only have half the power. Ducati is a four stroke, but has two cylinders so you half the four strokes between the cylinders to get 2. No problem swapping wheels. Be VERY carefull you don't find some Desmo' GP bike wheels because they are 4 cylinders, divided by four strokes give you one stroke. Your very rare NZR will unfortunately hand grenade should you attempt to fit these wheels.

Spaghetti graveyard is a large pile of rusting shit just outside Bologna.
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    I sorry. I think you confuse. i want change exhuast on honda nsr250. can i put a exhuast 4 stroke wheel on a 2 stroke wheel motorcycle? I is getting confuse. maybe my bad english. Are you say i need 4 stroke wheels use cbr exhuast?

Bike
    CBR600F
    I think you should put some ape-hangers on it too, then it will look really cool
    "I's no' a bobike (motorbike) - i's a scooter!" - MsKABC's son, aged 2 years.

Bike
    NSR 250 mc21 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by MsKABC View Post
    I think you should put some ape-hangers on it too, then it will look really cool
    sorry. me no know what this ape-hangers is?

again. how me know stroke? me count 5 stroke to back 6 stroke to face. delsoldier tells nsr 2 stroke? how me know?

Bike
    2013 GSXR-1300 Hayabusa
    I sorry. I think you confuse. i want change exhuast on honda nsr250. can i put a exhuast 4 stroke wheel on a 2 stroke wheel motorcycle? I is getting confuse. maybe my bad english. Are you say i need 4 stroke wheels use cbr exhuast?
    put a two stroke exhaust on it. They are designed to run in conjuction with the expansion chamber system on your bike. Dont put a four stroke exhaust on it unless you feel like a lot of tuning time and dynoing. Your bike will be registered in 2007, it is not a 2007 bike.

Thread Information