Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CHCH ride- 6/3

Bike
    2008 DRZ400E & 1983 CB152T
    just a wee joke. no more road bikes for me for the next wee while, might go and take a 600 or 2 from the bike shops in town for a "test" ride though.

i have some pics but for some reason my camera has shat itself and won't turn on so sorry guys, i can't post them at the moment.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by k14
    just a wee joke. no more road bikes for me for the next wee while, might go and take a 600 or 2 from the bike shops in town for a "test" ride though.

i have some pics but for some reason my camera has shat itself and won't turn on so sorry guys, i can't post them at the moment.
    dnt take me to serious dude...nice riding by the way

hurry up with the pics...i will post mine tonight.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by k14

600's are fun....but make sure you take a thou out coz they are way way more funner

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by R1AaronKDX
    Na....it was all the R1Aaron wanabees.....

Cant blame them tho i guess.....fucken good rider with looks as well......man im glad im me
    Such modesty - and from a altitude deficient person too!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Ducati M750/ MotoFXR
    Na....it was all the R1Aaron wanabees.....

Cant blame them tho i guess.....fucken good rider with looks as well......man im glad im me
    And your best quality is that you're so humble.
    On Saturday I discovered I've been doing some really stoopid things with the rear suspension on R1's grandad- should be quicker now, prolly not much quicker, but quicker all the same
    My daughter telling me like it is:
    "There is an old man in your face daddy!"

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Aaron, why is he selling the 600? Is he moving up, or giving bikes a rest. Surely not the latter?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit
    Aaron, why is he selling the 600? Is he moving up, or giving bikes a rest. Surely not the latter?
    fraid so....he has a gf now so no more fun for him....and he did say sumin about a house, horse, mouse, not sure didnt catch wot he was on about...all i know is I HAVE A BIKE AND HE DUZNT not nice i know....poor dude so young and under the thumb allready.....he will be a TonyB or a BB in no time, muttering "she that must be obayed" ....sorry guys gota go b4 the missus see's me

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB
    And your best quality is that you're so humble.
    On Saturday I discovered I've been doing some really stoopid things with the rear suspension on R1's grandad- should be quicker now, prolly not much quicker, but quicker all the same
    One of the guys that come on Sunday had a "R1 gandaddy" he was pretty dam quick....no where near as quick as me naturaly, but quick all the same, his bike seemed real well settled in the corners........and thanks for the "humble" comment, i didnt think any1 noticed.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Fark this, I gotta get me a weekend off and do one of these rides. But I love work so much, and just hate being away...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit
    Fark this, I gotta get me a weekend off and do one of these rides. But I love work so much, and just hate being away...

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Yeah yeah, but the money is all good. Earn now and enjoy later. BTW, you've got a lot of teeth for a lippy cunt!! GSXR's Rock (especially in blue and white!)

Bike
    [QUOTE=onearmedbandit] BTW, you've got a lot of teeth for a lippy cunt!!QUOTE]Hey you stole my quote........watch it punk , i could out ride you with one hand tied behind my back......well actualy probly not.....but im way beta looking .

Bike
    GSXR1000
    In a pixie kind of way, yeah I'd agree!!

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    gezzz girls................. were are these photos at?

ps: dont even bother thinkig about a anti Honda reply either you 2
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Ducati M750/ MotoFXR
    One of the guys that come on Sunday had a "R1 gandaddy" he was pretty dam quick.
    I hear there was an R6 there as well. So much for my theories about POOR Uni students having below average bikes.
    ....no where near as quick as me naturaly, but quick all the same, his bike seemed real well settled in the corners.........
    Naturally.
    I noticed on Sat that I was having to brake deep into corners after turning it in- nothing serious, just scrubbing a bit of speed as the bike didn't feel settled. Turns out it had bugger all rebound damping, so I guess I was waiting for it to stop bouncing. Why is it that I can hop in a car and pick holes in the suspension, but I get on a bike and haven't got a clue?
    My daughter telling me like it is:
    "There is an old man in your face daddy!"

Thread Information