Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: CHCH ride- 6/3

Bike
    K3 GSXR-600
    Yep, sorry a bit off topic - but just joined and thought I would get my toy out there. Pic does look a little similar to yours danderous, but mine I can guarentee is going quicker, as I didn't see your machine pass me at Ruapuna. As for R1Aaron, well, he can take the piss out of me - because he is quicker

Anyone who is quicker than me is fully allowed to take the piss out of me, but if you are slower.........................well maybe by the time I get a new bike you will be faster too, and can join the ranks of taking the piss.

Sunday Akaroa ride all good......nevermind the wind - it really ain't no prob when in the hills and thats where the fun is at.

Bike
    Super Adventure 1290s, Bonnie T214
    Welcome Derek. :spudwave:
    It was good to meet you on the weekend.

Now let's cut the crap and talk business. Tell us a bit more about your missis.
    This weeks international insult is in Malayalam:

Thavalayolee
    You Frog Fucker

Bike
    K3 GSXR-600
    Quote Originally Posted by Biff Baff
    Welcome Derek. :spudwave:
    It was good to meet you on the weekend.

Now let's cut the crap and talk business. Tell us a bit more about your missis.

Well, she has only been ridden to church on Sundays. Got a Yoshi RS3, legally braided front lines, 16K on the clock, and in bloody great condition.
    I just finished polishing her before she goes into Sportzone on Friday, and damn she looks good........almost gave me a semi.......oh well have to go and take it out on the human missus now....bugger eh

Please excuse the bad spelling as well really, I do ride a gixxer after all

Bike
    ninja 250
    Got a better photo of your GSXR6 there, sport?
    Whats so hard about posting some photos? Hurry up for farks sake!

Bike
    K3 GSXR-600
    Quote Originally Posted by gav
    Got a better photo of your GSXR6 there, sport?
    Whats do hard about posting some photos? Hurry up for farks sake!

Here you go lads. Please excuse the duct tape - she had an argument with ice and a roundabout, all better now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bike Email.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	8183   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_Image002.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	8184  

Bike
    92 zxr 400
    Hey mate, just a random question - ive just moved to chch and am looking round for people to go riding with, i ride a zxr 400, am from wgtn. Any help would be geat

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollin View Post
    Hey mate, just a random question - ive just moved to chch and am looking round for people to go riding with, i ride a zxr 400, am from wgtn. Any help would be great
    Hey mate, you hit 'submit' twice... and this thread belongs in the archives.
    keep an eye on the events paage, we often ride.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollin View Post
    Hey mate, just a random question - ive just moved to chch and am looking round for people to go riding with, i ride a zxr 400, am from wgtn. Any help would be great
    Hey Rollin, welcome to Christchurch. "Hey mate you say"... and i ask to whom are you talking? I notice this thread is over a year dead now. Maybe you could have PM'd the person you wanted to speak to? At a guess i think you may have had your eye on the first post about the Motosoc University thing?
    Any how we know your here now so keep ya eye on meetings and events forum and with the wether expecting to warm up i'm sure the Christchurch lot will become more active soon.
    Here a kick start for you, come to Hamner this Sunday... see here for details.

Edit:Bugger, i took so long Dangerous got in front of me.
    Last edited by Transalper; 7th September 2006 at 22:01. Reason: Dangerious posted 1st

Thread Information