Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need HELP re a bike I want to buy

Bike
    97 CRM 250 AR
    Quote Originally Posted by RiderInBlack
    Which is exactly why I have been trying to keep Jess away from the likes of RGV's, CBR'RR's, etc. By the way she should be pushing Ant in to getting he's full licience and getting a 400. Ant's bandit would be a good bike for her to start on and within their budget Ant has come a long way with his riding but has not bothered to up-rate his licienceCould go on, but I've told Ant & Jess before. At the end of the day it's not my problem
    WTF

His WIFE is telling him to get his full licence so he can buy a NEW bigger bike with her blessing and it's taken him more than 24 hours to do.

Drag his sorry arse to some KB rides so is can see just how lacking that bandit is and how much he'd love a ZXR400/etc.
    Hayden - Evidence that even the mediocre can achieve great things.

((U+C+I) x (10-S))/20 x A x 1/(1-sin(F/10))

Bike
    1999 GSXR1100W, 1975 CT90
    CBR'RR's
    I wouldn't worry about them, they're fairly tame, and only go 180kph

Bike
    "Bagheera" GSX1400K5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Lemur
    WTF

His WIFE is telling him to get his full licence so he can buy a NEW bigger bike with her blessing and it's taken him more than 24 hours to do.

Drag his sorry arse to some KB rides so is can see just how lacking that bandit is and how much he'd love a ZXR400/etc.
    No she is not

By the way she should be pushing Ant in to getting he's full licience and getting a 400. Ant's bandit would be a good bike for her to start on and within their budget
    And by the way CBR250RR's can reach 200KPM. Not what I would call "Tame"
    New Zealand......
    The Best Place in the World to live if ya Broke

"Whole life balance, Daniel-San" ("Karate Kid")

Kia kaha, kia toa, kia manawanui ( Be strong, be brave, be steadfast and sure)
    DON'T RIDE LIKE YA STOLE IT, RIDE TO SURVIVE.

Bike
    2/3 of a zxr :(
    Suzuki goose would be a nice bike for ya... to bad its a 350, but noone has to know

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/images/se...e_Dsc00689.jpg

Bike
    Daytona 675

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    my other half (Antallica) and Rider In Black have been desperately shooing me away from anything remotely ending in RR. I must keep it under the $3000 mark, my pocket isnt that big.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated; I like sport bikes and cruisers. Pretty is more of a factor than balls/performance rating - it can go like snot but look like a dog and i wont want to buy it. however some balls is important - if it could lightly kick a Bandit250s arse I would be most pleased.

Less is more on the fairings front, less for me to break when i inevitably drop it.
    I use a little Bandit for work (and play when saving for a bigger toy... like I am now) and it hasnt let me down yet, be a good first ride and the honda hornet is another "quick" easy to ride bike with no brakeable plastic. Dont get anything too small as you will get board with it.

Bike
    RVF 400 (HRC Mod.)
    agree, I have always recommended the bandit250 to newbies (on enquiry)...so why not pool the resources buy new gear (good gear!) Jess and give some coin over to Ant to upgrade...go on, you know you want to ; )...

Thread Information