Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 59

Thread: Sidecar Have A Go Day - 2009

  1. #16
    Join Date
    4th November 2003 - 13:00
    Bike
    BSA A10
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
    ...... scared myself white a couple of years ago (cost less than what Micheal paid) during the end of year racing.... could almost be convinced to come back up...

    I'll shout you, ya pussy
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."


    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

  2. #17
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    4,446
    Looks like Scrivy & i wont be at the have a go day this year, Theres a date clash with the classic meeting at Manfield.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    26th April 2004 - 18:48
    Bike
    Girlz bikes rule :-)
    Location
    Tauranga
    Posts
    1,519

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Looks like Scrivy & i wont be at the have a go day this year, Theres a date clash with the classic meeting at Manfield.
    What thats ridiculasssssssssssssssssssss

  4. #19
    Join Date
    2nd April 2005 - 11:58
    Bike
    .
    Location
    .
    Posts
    5,097
    Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
    ...... scared myself white a couple of years ago (cost less than what Micheal paid) during the end of year racing.... could almost be convinced to come back up...
    Whaaaatttt? Ya mean you was a koon before you turned white???

    Come on ya Hobbit!! Me gonna have a go
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

  5. #20
    Join Date
    17th November 2002 - 11:00
    Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    Location
    dam.. i move too much
    Posts
    5,047
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Looks like Scrivy & i wont be at the have a go day this year, Theres a date clash with the classic meeting at Manfield.
    is that the old farts racing? or old bikes?....

    or in your case..........


    what a ride so far!!!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    17th November 2002 - 11:00
    Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    Location
    dam.. i move too much
    Posts
    5,047
    Quote Originally Posted by *Col* View Post
    Whaaaatttt? Ya mean you was a koon before you turned white???

    Come on ya Hobbit!! Me gonna have a go
    koon?... hell man, i was born natural Zimbabwean ..

    i was so black i was blue....now i have a strange fetish to want to wear one glove....


    what a ride so far!!!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    10th December 2005 - 22:24
    Bike
    87 CBR 600
    Location
    Mount
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Looks like Scrivy & i wont be at the have a go day this year, Theres a date clash with the classic meeting at Manfield.
    Does that mean there will be many others not there as well then? Huh? well?
    Swinging - My new found passion. It Rocks!.. And rolls! I want MORE!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    4th November 2003 - 13:00
    Bike
    BSA A10
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Looks like Scrivy & i wont be at the have a go day this year, Theres a date clash with the classic meeting at Manfield.
    Ah damn and I was so looking forward to going out on the housebus with Scrivy

    Quote Originally Posted by ajturbo View Post
    is that the old farts racing?
    Definitely Old farts in their case
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."


    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

  9. #24
    Join Date
    6th January 2007 - 16:52
    Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Location
    Taupo
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Ah damn and I was so looking forward to going out on the housebus with Scrivy

    Definitely Old farts in their case
    Kick, I will reneg on the classic meeting if that's what you want!!!

    You know it is.......
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

  10. #25
    Join Date
    3rd June 2005 - 15:20
    Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Location
    West!!!! (Auckzorz)
    Posts
    7,025
    Blog Entries
    2
    How quick do the fast ones go, if we are talking 1000cc sportsbike motors im keen as nt keen to go on a slow one, can we have multiple turns if we eep throwing $10 in the hat?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    10th September 2005 - 20:48
    Bike
    Ducati 600 Monster & GPZ550 Postie bike
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    54
    The 1000cc outfits accelerate faster and stop quicker than you can imagine. Just be in right place on the side and hold on.......

    Yes, you can keep paying $10 and have as many goes as you want.

    It's an awesome day !

    BTW, don't under estimate the 'fun' value of the slower/older outfits.
    If guns are responsible for violence, knives & forks are responsible for obesity

  12. #27
    Join Date
    3rd June 2005 - 15:20
    Bike
    81 katana 650 fighter.
    Location
    West!!!! (Auckzorz)
    Posts
    7,025
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    The 1000cc outfits accelerate faster and stop quicker than you can imagine. Just be in right place on the side and hold on.......

    Yes, you can keep paying $10 and have as many goes as you want.

    It's an awesome day !

    BTW, don't under estimate the 'fun' value of the slower/older outfits.
    oh i know the old ones would be fun, i just wanna scare the living shit out of myself lol

  13. #28
    Join Date
    11th February 2008 - 18:37
    Bike
    Black Thunder
    Location
    Eastern Bay of Plenty
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by skidMark View Post
    How quick do the fast ones go, if we are talking 1000cc sportsbike motors im keen as nt keen to go on a slow one, can we have multiple turns if we eep throwing $10 in the hat?
    Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssttt and yes, you can spend as much as you are willing to throw at them...... We did last year, and it was an awesome day!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    4th November 2003 - 13:00
    Bike
    BSA A10
    Location
    Rangiora
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Kick, I will reneg on the classic meeting if that's what you want!!!

    You know it is.......
    I'll bring a book to read, I'd have plenty of time as we go around
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."


    Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

  15. #30
    Join Date
    6th January 2007 - 16:52
    Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    Location
    Taupo
    Posts
    4,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    I'll bring a book to read, I'd have plenty of time as we go around
    You'd have heaps of time to read it in a hospital bed....
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •