Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: Anyone know about N-Zettas?

  1. #76
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,476
    congratulations - looks fantastic. By coincidence there are a couple on tardme at present. Some guy in Bulls is liquidating a scooter collection and they are there.
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

  2. #77
    Join Date
    27th November 2007 - 15:38
    Bike
    Guzzi's , Gilera Saturno
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    congratulations - looks fantastic. By coincidence there are a couple on tardme at present. Some guy in Bulls is liquidating a scooter collection and they are there.
    stunning! there's an Nzeta in wellington with a KTM motocross motor stuffed inside, quite the sleeper it is.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    11th March 2009 - 18:19
    Bike
    CB125Twin, Nzeta 1961 & 63
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    congratulations - looks fantastic. By coincidence there are a couple on tardme at present. Some guy in Bulls is liquidating a scooter collection and they are there.
    Thanks Henry, I cannot find them on Tardme, would you have a link by chance?
    The wife's a communist.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    11th March 2009 - 18:19
    Bike
    CB125Twin, Nzeta 1961 & 63
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    stunning! there's an Nzeta in wellington with a KTM motocross motor stuffed inside, quite the sleeper it is.
    That is he chap who owns "Not a motorbike shop" and he is a good buggar. I want to race him when I finish the 350... he will win probs.
    The wife's a communist.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by XRVrider View Post
    Thanks Henry, I cannot find them on Tardme, would you have a link by chance?
    Wow, must have sold overnight. It was this guy and IIRC he said he had others.

    https://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Li...member=1574653
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

  6. #81
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    6,876
    here's the brand spanking new chassis I have for one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1190440.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	356.7 KB 
ID:	338464   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1190441.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	420.8 KB 
ID:	338463  

  7. #82
    Join Date
    11th March 2009 - 18:19
    Bike
    CB125Twin, Nzeta 1961 & 63
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    here's the brand spanking new chassis I have for one
    Niiiice, that could very well be the very last one still brand spanking. Gimme... pppplllleeeaaaassssseeee?

    You still got your two? Was it 2?
    The wife's a communist.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    here's the brand spanking new chassis I have for one
    now all you need is a KTM motocross motor. I saw a Gas Gas two stroke road registerd motard the other day that would be a suitable donor by the looks
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

  9. #84
    Join Date
    21st December 2017 - 11:43
    Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    Location
    Hobart, Tasmania
    Posts
    466
    It's an interesting design! Pretty cool though, I've never seen one before
    2001 Ducati 996S || 2008 Yamaha CygnusX
    FaceBrick

  10. #85
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by XRVrider View Post
    Niiiice, that could very well be the very last one still brand spanking. Gimme... pppplllleeeaaaassssseeee?

    You still got your two? Was it 2?
    the guy took home three when the factory closed and biffed the other two years ago..
    i'll get around to them one day, got other stuff in the pipeline at the moment.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    19th January 2013 - 16:56
    Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Location
    The Isthmus
    Posts
    1,491
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    now all you need is a KTM motocross motor. I saw a Gas Gas two stroke road registerd motard the other day that would be a suitable donor by the looks
    Like this...

  12. #87
    Join Date
    9th January 2005 - 22:12
    Bike
    Street Triple R
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I want to buy that. Fuck its cool.
    In the white room, with black curtains, at the station

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •