Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First police telling-off...

Bike
    Crashed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattian View Post
    Orange light = slow down and prepare to stop, unless it is unsafe to do so. Most people behave like it means speed up ! and fly through !..... quick! before is changes to red!!
    I can understand why. There's such a big delay between the change to red and the opposing traffic's change to green. The behaviour is actually encouraged by the large delay and the extensive use of signs on intersections where they're not neccessary. Drivers are being dumbed down and the result is... you guessed it - dumb drivers.
    If it wasn't for a concise set of rules, we might have to resort to common sense!

Bike
    Can Am Spyder RS. 2010
    I suspect there is a big delay between the change to red and the opposing side changing because bastards jump the lights. (insert favorite deity) help us if that was changed.

Bike
    Crashed it.
    Having worked in traffic engineering in the past, I can assure you it's the other way around.
    If it wasn't for a concise set of rules, we might have to resort to common sense!

Bike
    big minton

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousBastard View Post
    Statistically, one day you will get stopped for sure. It will be out of the blue and a great surprise to you at the time, about nothing significant at all, and it will cost you about $80-$120 and you will be quite indignant about it.

Steve
    ok i will tell you when that happens and if youre right about it.(i hope not)lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 325rocket View Post
    Isn't it a rectum stretching pain in the ring piece when the mrs wants to slip in a digit and wont use lube
    Quote Originally Posted by gatch View Post
    I don't need pills to make me blow massive loads
    Cold Kiwi

Everyone loves duck sauce, is the amazing or is this amazing?!

Bike
    92 Honda CBR
    cough cough ...

Bike
    2009 VFR800
    [QUOTE=bezajel;2002844] Luckily she went for the lecture and let me go.

Ah, I used to get the where is the fire talk all the time. Good times!

Bike
    FZR 400
    Quote Originally Posted by mattian View Post
    Orange light = slow down and prepare to stop, unless it is unsafe to do so. Most people behave like it means speed up ! and fly through !..... quick! before is changes to red!!
    where's my road code? pretty sure there is somthing in there about gunning it for ambers
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    Ducati 900ss The Guido Torpedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    where's my road code? pretty sure there is somthing in there about gunning it for ambers
    Nah thats in the Italian road code.
    Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire. -Samuel Johnson

Thread Information