Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trackday ADDICTS Trackday 2nd October 2009 Taupo

Bike
    A few
    WAs a great day ! Cheers Tony for making it happen ! Just a shame I could only manage 3 laps at a time lol time for a fitness regime !!!
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    SV1000
    Thanks Tony, best value trackday so far, cheers.
    Last ART did approx. 120kms. Friday 280kms.
    Total on my "indulgence" now 500kms. Bike seems to love going round corners, despite my imputs. Loving it and can see me having a long, long and enjoyable learning curve.
    Must also thank the fast riders for their consideration when passing us learners.
    Put some faces to some infamous and colourful KB characters. Nice people.
    Cheers,
    JACKO

Another awesome day frosty, tad under 300kms clocked up on the GSXR on friday, and drunk over 30litres of fuel, my conti race attacks are shagged, learning more and more every time i go. And was good fun dicing it out with you.

some photos can be found here. http://www.cajun.co.nz/frosty

Nothing fanastic, just me taking some snaps from pit straight, while others where riding the banana bike, most of them was of the three bikes we had (yellow gsxr, aprilia, r1)

nice one of quasi on a chook chaser

Anyone want any of the pics, pm me with your email address, and the photo number, and i will email it thru,

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    some photos can be found here.

Opps.........
    A girlfriend once asked " Why is it you seem to prefer to race, than spend time with me ?"
    The answer was simple ! "I'll prolly get bored with racing too, once i've nailed it !"

Bowls can wait !

Quote Originally Posted by sinfull View Post
    Opps.........
    fixed, forgot to post the link

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Cajun Thanks mate you got ONE picture to reassure me Im over my T2/T3 fears --
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    2004 VTR1000 - GSXR600K7

Awesum day !!!!

What a day !! Totaly enjoyed it !! (maybe too much at one stage) Dunno what happened i think i was just pumping laps out an got narrow minded. So i do appologise to everyone i held up from heading back out. I did find after Frosty had words with me i rode even better in the arvo . i used 3 tanks of gas and did over 300km's on track. Id really like to thank Frosty for putting this on it was the best day for track time ive ever had at taupo, i reckon i must've done 50-60 laps. Great great bunch of people and no injuries didnt see the ambo people move much all day (gotta be a good thing). Came away with things i need to work on (im not sure how im gunna tackle it tho .... frosty ??) Gotta get on the gas quicker etc. I could do a day like that every day, i'll be in for the next one for sure !!

RIDE HARD
    RIDE FREE
    BIKES FOR LIFE
    Bikes For Life "Misfit Racing"

Bike
    2004 VTR1000 - GSXR600K7

Also .......

I also enjoyed watching Shaun blasting round the track from the pit wall, real smooth ........ Id be happy being half as smooth when i grow up
    Bikes For Life "Misfit Racing"

Bike
    wr250yz 2001
    question why was your track nice and dry when 2 days later at puki it was a swimming pool? NOT FAIR
    sponsors:
    A.P.R. auto plastic repairs
    09-838 9769 pete
    1/9 Woodruffe Ave Henderson Auckland

Bike
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos rider View Post
    question why was your track nice and dry when 2 days later at puki it was a swimming pool? NOT FAIR
    And still you eat my shorts !

Bowls can wait !

Bike
    Several
    Thanks for the pics Cajun...

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Thanks for the pics Cajun...
    let me know if ya want any of the full res version since those are just the small resized for web ones

Thread Information