Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scooter riders and greeting

Bike
    2009 Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Well said MM as i also have a scoot in my stable and have a lot of fun on it.
    I thing snuffles was having a superiority moment.
    I'm the same. I ride a 50cc Jog to work each day, and ride my Boulevard cruiser in the weekends. Best of both worlds.

.... and I usually wave to bike riders and scooters .... or I nod. Just being friendly and acknowledging a common love of riding on two wheels ....

Bike
    2009 Suzuki DR650
    Quote Originally Posted by allycatz View Post
    Weight is an issue for me...have a permanently stuffed shoulder and was one of the reasons found cbf250 too heavy for me (plus it kept wanting to ride into lemon bushes lol) Mate who sells Hondas recommended their 150. All comes down to the money too I guess
    I've ridden the Honda 150cc scoot. It's bloody good !! They are expensive for what they are, but are a very good scooter IMHO. I don't think many people would be unhappy with one .... used for the intended purpose, i.e. great commuter and around town / short highway use.

Good luck.

Bike
    99 Suzie,05 R6.
    Around my area,hardly any of em will wave back,even if I am parked next to them at the traffic lights,they must be all snobs...

Thread Information