Thread: Regular weekend rides

Bike
    2009 Sukuki Bandit 1250SA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
    Hopefully I'll have a bike by then
    so do yah!!!
    --------------------------------------
    Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway

Bike
    Suzuki gsx650f 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamfig View Post
    yes im afraid to say too much secret squiril stuff going on so i might flag it on go on the sunday ride instead see what the weather brings .If the organisers do come up with something before liek a starting point from Westgate ill go to the protest but i mean its now 5.30pm i just get home and zip nudda nothing .......maybe ACC organising the protest lol we will see
    Ok well i am keen to meet at westgate?? i guess about 10ish?? se who shows up lol

Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, '19 EXC300
    Quote Originally Posted by yachtie10 View Post
    so do yah!!!
    Hi yachtie, I just got the insurance and went in to Cyclespot to buy the SP2 but it had sold already
    Took a CBR1000RR for a ride, and while it was very smooth, and had heaps of power, it wasn't really what I was after. So for now I just keep looking

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    If the weather is good i will go but it looks pretty shitty

FYI the new fees have allready come into effect.
    A bit of a pointless protest if you ask me but sounds like fun

Had a good laugh listening to talk back with all the desiel owners crying over there acc fees going up.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    No acutually i will just go for a ride as normal.
    Just read the bronze thread and have decided it sounds like a waste of time.
    Too little too late, should have kept on at them after the bikeio.

I will be at the gas station as normal if anyone wants a ride.

Bike
    dont ever think anything is a waste of time ......ACC are putting fees up and guess what they are privatising ACC thats right they have sent 600 letters out to clients on ACC saying they are sending them to Gallagher Bassett .So the fees we pay are to send ACC clients to private company so the private company can screw ACC clients over with ruthless tactics etc this protest goes way futher then just an increase in motorcyle lieves this is about human rights which this county is seeming to lose dog eat dog attitude of im alright jack ............. so when some u know or urself ends up on ACC u will really wonder where ur money u paid went when u wait 4 weeks or more for money ur entitle too and then told heres 62% of ur gross wage from the last year as how they work it out etc etc u can look into that urself if u feel u want to its your right to say NO or say fine ill take it in the ass along with GST 15% thanks National i knew u wouldent let us down ....................

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    dont ever think anything is a waste of time ......ACC are putting fees up and guess what they are privatising ACC thats right they have sent 600 letters out to clients on ACC saying they are sending them to Gallagher Bassett .So the fees we pay are to send ACC clients to private company so the private company can screw ACC clients over with ruthless tactics etc this protest goes way futher then just an increase in motorcyle lieves this is about human rights which this county is seeming to lose dog eat dog attitude of im alright jack ............. so when some u know or urself ends up on ACC u will really wonder where ur money u paid went when u wait 4 weeks or more for money ur entitle too and then told heres 62% of ur gross wage from the last year as how they work it out etc etc u can look into that urself if u feel u want to its your right to say NO or say fine ill take it in the ass along with GST 15% thanks National i knew u wouldent let us down ....................
    How old are you? Do you think some punctuation was needed there? Its' you are, NOT ur.
    I have been on acc quite a few times over my life and have never had a problem with anything they have done.
    I have no problem in paying my way, but the amount was excesive, thats why i went to wellington.
    And yes i would want them to privatize ACC so i have a choice of what cover i think is best for me.

It proves how little you know in regard to ACC as it is 80% of the last 4 weeks gross pay for the first 3 months then it is 80% of your last years total gross pay.

The things you should be protesting about is why are suicides classed as accidents, why sports are not paying acc.
    Also why are Emo kids not classed as a high ACC risks.

Bike

lol

I am so sorry.I did not realise this was a spelling bee , ANYWAYS before u open "your" mouth maybe check ur facts 80% is stated yes in reality it is less , ask anyone on ACC. Also i hope u have a minor accident as i would not like u seiously hurt then again (lol) ... but anyways , and you end up on ACC and find out in todays real world how it works .Oh and u think u better off under private go try living in America and see how u get on

"IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY SAY NOTHING"

We are allowed to make comments without some tosser being a crying wanker about it are we not so dont rubbish me i wont rubbish you have a nice life think about it

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry.I did not realise this was a spelling bee , ANYWAYS before u open "your" mouth maybe check ur facts 80% is stated yes in reality it is less , ask anyone on ACC....
    Yawn. I am also struggling to read what you have written.

I wont bother explaining why BoristheBiter is right about the 80% payment, or your lack of knowledge about how GST is implemeted. Please take this to another thread, it is off topic. This has nothing to do with the Auckland regular weekend ride.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath View Post
    Yawn. I am also struggling to read what you have written.

I wont bother explaining why BoristheBiter is right about the 80% payment, or your lack of knowledge about how GST is implemeted. Please take this to another thread, it is off topic. This has nothing to do with the Auckland regular weekend ride.
    Your both wrong sorry to say and i simply dont care what u think cos i know better ill paste whatever i like wherever i wish within reasonable terms of service if u dont like it dont read it buit stop crying about shit u know ZIP about lol oh and yawns too at ur ignorance of ACC u protest about payments then bitch when someone tells u how it is cos u want the last words typical say as i do not as i say

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    weather looks alright.
    will be there if anyone wants to go for a ride.

Bike
    Gixxer k7 track bike, SuperDuke Custom
    Blog Entries
    Have a good ride guys, both of you. Sorry I won't make either, I'll most likely be back in the garage (Getting close now... anyone think of where I can hide a couple of HID ballasts for xenon lights on the gixxer???).

To hear anothers point of view does not mean you have to adopt it, nor do you have to make everyone else wrong so you can be right. Have conviction in your view of the world and allow others the right to do the same.

Have a good one!!!!
    Everyone has an opinion.. mine can be found here Riding Articles

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E

We are allowed to make comments without some tosser being a crying wanker about it are we not so dont rubbish me i wont rubbish you have a nice life think about it
    Sounds very fair.
    I didn't mind the abbreviated spellink. The use of single or a few letters (such as u/ur) to denote words has been in practice on the interwobble for years.
    As this is an electronic forum perhaps boris & pdath need to get with the times.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Sounds very fair.
    I didn't mind the abbreviated spellink. The use of single or a few letters (such as u/ur) to denote words has been in practice on the interwobble for years.
    As this is an electronic forum perhaps boris & pdath need to get with the times.
    yep very fair. ok so the text speak is not a big thing and easy to get round.

Bike
    GSXR750, KTM350EXCF

Practice what you preach.

Thread Information