Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Best Bonnie ever?

Bike
    Had a 2007 Suzuki C50T Boulevard
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    All this arguafying is because the thread is comparing apples and oranges. Hinckley B onnie and Meriden Bonnie are plain different things. Like asking which is the best Thunderbolt and then arguing whether the BSA or Buell is " better" . They just happen to have the same name ( and in Triumphs case, some cosmetic gestures).

The demographics each was aimed at are totally different. Hinckley, elderly born again wanting a easy riding no hassles bike for weekend excursions to a local cafe. Meriden was aimed at the young hoon wanting a socially irresponsible speed machine for unsafe fanging round the North Circular. It's inevitable that the design briefs will be quite different. And the person who likes one won't like the other. I prefer Meriden myself but that's just me. One day when I'm old I'll probably change my mind

Psst... You are old...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Now if Triumph could ditch the lardy looks and build something cool like this.... (scanned from a classic bike mag)

Sigh... but they wont...
    Nup! That's why you have to do it yourself. Good news is that you now have a reliable modern engine to put in it!
    You don't get to be an old dog without learning a few tricks.
    Shorai Powersports batteries are very trick!

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Sigh... but they wont...
    Because of Governments, statutes and the majority of consumer's desire for practical, utility vehicles.

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Because of Governments, statutes and the majority of consumer's desire for practical, utility vehicles.
    What he said.

-Indy
    Hey, kids! Captain Hero here with Getting Laid Tip 213 - The Backrub Buddy!

Find a chick who’s just been dumped and comfort her by massaging her shoulders, and soon, she’ll be massaging your prostate.

Thread Information