Thread: Ruapuna track day

Bike
    1989 fzr 1000 exup

Talking Ruapuna track day

hey fellow riders.had a great day at the vero rider devolpment day good to catch up with some mates ,punish the fzr all day with no cops or car driving crazys to get in the way.cheers to all the organisers whom without there help these days would be impossible.i,m waiting with bated breath for the next one.

Bike
    suzuki gsxr 750 an italian and a brit.
    Sure you got past half throttle? haha like you said a great day and can,t wait for the next one .
    SING LOAD SING PROUD - DKM

Bike
    GSXR1000
    You know you can go out to the track almost any Tuesday and Friday for open practice. Very cheap, no checks etc on bikes or gear, you just need to have someone else out there with you either riding or watching. There has been days where I've been out there and there isn't anyone else to share the track with right through to riding with a track full of race bikes to everything in between. You get a lot more riding time too.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    You know you can go out to the track almost any Tuesday and Friday for open practice. Very cheap, no checks etc on bikes or gear, you just need to have someone else out there with you either riding or watching. There has been days where I've been out there and there isn't anyone else to share the track with right through to riding with a track full of race bikes to everything in between. You get a lot more riding time too.
    yeah me and 89exup are looking at going out should be a hoot - good to see you treat your bike well and keep it warm at night ! Top marks for that picture looks like you luv your bike as much as i luv mine.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Not my pic but one I found on the net, thought it was funny so stole it for myself. If it was my bike it would be in its Lucky Strike trim. PM me when you go out, I have Tuesdays off so am always keen to get out there.

Bike
    Thats a great paint job on your bike did you get it done in chch ? we will let you know when we are heading out to the track more the merrier .

Bike
    1989 fzr 1000 exup
    funny ha ha you better not use any more than half throttle on the way home or you will be pumping up your push bike tyres.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Thats a great paint job on your bike did you get it done in chch ? we will let you know when we are heading out to the track more the merrier .
    imdying and I did it ourselves, except for the paint. Many many late nights working with a vinyl cutter getting the graphics just right. Took a lot longer than expected but the result was well worth it.

Thread Information