Thread: Mt Welly Bucket help needed

Bike
    Honda RS 125 1992

Mt Welly Bucket help needed

As some of the mt welly guys know we have a new flash A&B timing gear set up .
    Tim has put lots of time and effort into setting it all up and tests have shown it work very well .
    Tim is taking some time out for his OE in Italy for a few months and has asked me to ask if anybody is keen to learn the new system with him before he goes away, I have offered to learn the system but would still like to race and help Will my son race, so do you or spouse or friend with some PC knowledge want to help out at Mt Wellington buckets.

Bike
    depends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick 52 View Post
    As some of the mt welly guys know we have a new flash A&B timing gear set up .
    Tim has put lots of time and effort into setting it all up and tests have shown it work very well .
    Tim is taking some time out for his OE in Italy for a few months and has asked me to ask if anybody is keen to learn the new system with him before he goes away, I have offered to learn the system but would still like to race and help Will my son race, so do you or spouse or friend with some PC knowledge want to help out at Mt Wellington buckets.
    Yell out when you're going to do the training, I'd possibly be able to do some of the races (A grade/F4 to be PC). At a guess we'll be doing the same as the running of the events for a while, and job sharing, unless someone is willing to step up. Wendy and JC have totally spoilt us, and I know this has been a long-time coming. I was wondering at the last meet if we'd find someone willing to do lapscoring, as can't see Tim doing it long-term, he's a racer.

Thread Information