Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winter drags 2009

Bike
    Gilera 180 , ,GB400/650 ,SV650
    looks like it will clear for sunday so hopefully it will be on

they updated there weather forcast bugger

http://www.metservice.co.nz/public/l.../auckland.html

Looks like another day of no racing for 2mrw....

Crazy Steve.

Bike
    06 ZX14
    Meeting has been cancelled today....Will try this all again on 12th July

Bike
    07 gxsr1000

Winter drags

Well do we dare to think that this could be the weekend that we kick off the winter drags????? here's wishing ,although l don't think l can make it work really does get in the way of life

Bike
    Gilera 180 , ,GB400/650 ,SV650
    some weekends it seems better to work as at least druing the week on a day off you can go for a ride in the sun

I pressume they are cancelled as the phone line is dated 14 july?

Bike
    07 gxsr1000

Winter Drags

Well fourth time lucky ,weather looks great for Sunday and with only 3 meetings left it should be a great day at the track. Come on the more the merrier. ps You need wof and reg and licence

Bike
    06 ZX14
    Well done yesterday mugins...what a way to lose the finals, running a 10.08 on a 10.2 dial in. Trust that winter sun to finally get some heat in the track 5 minutes before the final.

Bike
    07 ZXXR 10R !

Freaking Awsum

yep it was brilliant , awsome day to pop my drag racing cherry. Apart from lack of grip i had a blast and will def be back i urge every 1 out there whos every though about just say what the hell and throw ya self down the track ..

Dont worry before my first run i diden't Know if i wanted to Piss my pants or spew in my helmet talk about butterflys.

once first run was over i coulden't contain my joy and every moment i got i was back on the line awaiting the xmas tree count down.

thank you all who where there for taking me under ya wing and making me feel welcome .. ROll on the 9th !
    Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much

2 Wheeled Services.
    Supporting
    The Norfland Crew ©.

Bike
    07 gxsr1000

Winter drags

Ok second to last meeting on tomorrow . Last week the weather was great although the track was mighty slippery , we managed to get a 10.08 to lose the final with a break out . The thing is there where only 5 bikes which was abit disapointing considering the weather. So if you have ever wanted to give drag racing ago, the winter series is a great place to start. you get in heaps of runs and if you get knocked out early they have racing in between the rounds so you really get your moneys worth. $15 to get in $25 to race (l think)unless you have race licence then it's $10, must have reg and wof and licence..
    I WISH THE REAL WORLD WOULD JUST STOP HASSLING ME !!!

Bike
    07 ZXXR 10R !
    Oh hell yea Hope the weather holds brilliant day here in whangarei today ! .. Mre bikes the better !

2 Wheeled Services.
    Supporting
    The Norfland Crew ©.

Bike
    some
    Blog Entries

Might see you guys thea, black zx6r....

Bike
    07 ZXXR 10R !
    Well What can i Say ... Yet another Freaking awsome day thank you so much to the track staff *fatrat*that allow everythign to flow so well ... Def makes the 3 1/2 hour trip worth while ! and going 12 o'clock mid track that was to say the least shittafying ! so cant wait for the 30th .... Well done Mike ! your my HERO !

2 Wheeled Services.
    Supporting
    The Norfland Crew ©.

Bike
    06 ZX14
    No worries pocketcracker....good to see you there again having another crack at it!! You were having a good battle with that indian dude (can't remember his name) on the zx10. Well done mugins....I think the series is yours pretty much . It would be awesome to see even more bikes there for the last meeting.

Bike
    07 ZXXR 10R !
    Oh im there with the bells on i seriously cant get enough now and every day riding feels so slow GRRR ! Yea that dude constanlty like come we go agian i felt alil ashamed for going up so many times but then though what the hell im here to learn and i payed my $$ you soon tell me to piss off HEHEHE !

will plug even ahrder this next meet i Know that theres least 9 bikes gonna be there 2-5 being scooters MUAHAHAH !

2 Wheeled Services.
    Supporting
    The Norfland Crew ©.

Bike
    GSXR1000K2, 89 GSXR1100K
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketcracker View Post
    Oh im there with the bells on i seriously cant get enough now and every day riding feels so slow GRRR ! Yea that dude constanlty like come we go agian i felt alil ashamed for going up so many times but then though what the hell im here to learn and i payed my $$ you soon tell me to piss off HEHEHE !

will plug even ahrder this next meet i Know that theres least 9 bikes gonna be there 2-5 being scooters MUAHAHAH !
    This sounds like fun. Is this at Meremere? Who runs these meetings?
    Entry forms?
    Where can I get more info?

Cheers,
    Peter
    How to make a small fortune out of motorcycle racing, start out with a BIG fortune

Thread Information