Page 1082 of 1524 FirstFirst ... 825829821032107210801081108210831084109211321182 ... LastLast
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 22859

Thread: Tag o rama!

Bike
    R100GSPD
    do we nuke the stats sheet altogether then?.I must admit it is an incentive for me now but at the beginning of the game it was all about getting the tag regardless....and the other aspects of the stats are interesting to me(some we dont keep anymore)I would like to hear the views of the newer guys....do we keep stats only for a month?I think some of the original players had views on this too.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4alice View Post
    I don't! Would love another clue ("big red"? wtf?)
    big red.....i had just finished a bottle of very nice red wine so was in no state to go taggin~

Bike
    Triumph

Tagged

Around 400 Middleton Road, between Glenside and Tawa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0009.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	156.0 KB 
ID:	229606  

Bike
    Triumph
    And the newy.
    file pic from a sunny afternoon not long ago

Name:	Img_1068s.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	229607  

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by devo View Post
    Around 400 Middleton Road, between Glenside and Tawa.
    hahahhaahha the man himself right from under our noses!

Bike
    Triumph
    Just keeping you guys on your toes.

Bike
    2001 GSX1200
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    do we nuke the stats sheet altogether then?.I must admit it is an incentive for me now but at the beginning of the game it was all about getting the tag regardless....and the other aspects of the stats are interesting to me(some we dont keep anymore)I would like to hear the views of the newer guys....do we keep stats only for a month?I think some of the original players had views on this too.
    It's never been about the scores for me ... mostly because they're way out of reach. But it's nice to be able to look back at the stats. The map is more important, though. Pity I'm a google hater

Richard

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by rwh View Post
    It's never been about the scores for me ... mostly because they're way out of reach. But it's nice to be able to look back at the stats. The map is more important, though. Pity I'm a google hater

Richard
    map(s)?....yes,the stats sheet is handy for looking back at times,maps less so cos that are split into 100 tag maps.(and i am about 500 tags behind)

Bike
    Gn125
    As a new player I think it's a good idea to reset the score every year I suppose. Imagine what the scores will be for the top three this time next year otherwise.
    While you sit there liking things just cos' everyone else does, I'll be standing up here keeping it real.

Bike
    2010 Suzuki GSX650F
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Perhaps just a single stat like the grand total might put off some people, but for others it may be the motivation. For me when I started it was just the fun of the game, and then I set some personal goals such as reaching 25, 50, 100 etc

If people want stats then I am sure we could come up with loads of different ones (assuming that the statistician doesn't have a heart attack), such as fastest tag, most tags in a day, most tags in a month, most group tags, largest group, etc

Keeping the game fresh is good so if it takes a change or 2 to keep people interested or bring in new players then I am all in favour

Bike
    Aprilia RSV Tuono R
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaver View Post
    As a new player I think it's a good idea to reset the score every year I suppose. Imagine what the scores will be for the top three this time next year otherwise.
    Annual reset on the anniversary?
    Sounds good to me.
    The (dis)honorable Nick Smith, when you speak all I can hear is
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!
    So please fuck off and die.
    Go Go, Ninja Dinosaur!!

Bike
    Aprilia RSV Tuono R
    Although I do admit I tend to come out of hibernation usually after I've been looking at the stat's sheet.

Damn KGB coming out of retirement just as I though I had him beat and was looking at who I was gonna pass next. *shakes fist*
    The (dis)honorable Nick Smith, when you speak all I can hear is
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!
    So please fuck off and die.
    Go Go, Ninja Dinosaur!!

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by KapitiLizard View Post
    Perhaps just a single stat like the grand total might put off some people, but for others it may be the motivation. For me when I started it was just the fun of the game, and then I set some personal goals such as reaching 25, 50, 100 etc

If people want stats then I am sure we could come up with loads of different ones (assuming that the statistician doesn't have a heart attack), such as fastest tag, most tags in a day, most tags in a month, most group tags, largest group, etc

Keeping the game fresh is good so if it takes a change or 2 to keep people interested or bring in new players then I am all in favour
    ok here one for ya kl.....fastest tag sketchy 5 minutes!

Bike
    Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemonkey View Post
    Although I do admit I tend to come out of hibernation usually after I've been looking at the stat's sheet.

Damn KGB coming out of retirement just as I though I had him beat and was looking at who I was gonna pass next. *shakes fist*
    And that is a very good point
    Thinking about it on my rides tonite, killing the scores could in fact kill some of the incentives in the game resulting in the opposite effect.

Bike
    2009 Triumph Thunderbird

Tagged

Anglican Church, 39 Paremata Crescent, Paremata.

Name:	Anglican Church.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	799.9 KB 
ID:	229623  
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Thread Information