Page 51 of 1524 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Tag o rama!

Bike
    2010 Kawasaki Concours ZG1400
    Not tonight. New tag in the morning.

Just thought of an wicked little place.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    just a short note guys...when i started this game i didnt really know how it would go.At first i was a little disapointed with the numbers but i am absolutely rapt with how its going(and how addictive it is!)Thanks for playin!

Bike
    POS 750cc+ bike, Suzuki DRZ400
    Their is an even better story on the tag. Two lone bikers and one 80cc bike left Christchurch (yep two up) headed for Nelson where they were to pick up a further 100cc bike and ride to Picton, Wellington (then Top Secret event) then Masterton.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ad.php?t=99297

PirateJafa and Motorbyclist had set off on an epic adventure.

Today all they had to do was ride to Picton, get the 10am ferry or at worst 1pm ferry and scoot over to Wellington.

Sadly the onset of the motor dying on the Suzuki 80 meant they had to return to Nelson, ditch the Suzuki and carry on to Picton 2 up on the 100cc Honda.

They finally made the 6.15 ferry with the plan to make Wellington not long after 9pm and see if they could still make the Top Secret mission.

Sadly their equipment (80cc Suzuki) let them down.

Their Top Secret mission (PirateJafa's idea) was to steal the tag while on their Epic Adventure across NZ on bikes that should never be used for touring, should never be ridden long distances and shouldn't be ridden two up.

The tag was located and the location confirmed and had all gone to plan they would have achieved the impossible and got the tag.

A great effort.

The irony is that Cloggy posted up that he'll shoot down to meet them at the ferry unaware that he'd got the tag they'd lined up.

What can I say. A great effort regardless of the failure to achieve the goal.

Still the Epic Adventure continues and you can follow it at the above link.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single motorcycle

Click here for: - Changing Dyslexia, Depression, Anxiety, Trauma, Phobia's, Allergies etc

Bike
    Airhead Supertanker
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    no you were spot on Igorpeter.Purposeful or not you gave us heaps of clues....,just nothing to start with
    Ha, yeah I always meant it to be clue driven. Glad it seemed to go down well!

Bike
    The chugga chug KLR
    Hey guys

Just wondering if anyone wants to join in on a ride tomorrow. Its going to go a little something like this:

1000, meet at avalon park
    1030, leave avalon, head for levin.
    1200, regroup and gas up in levin, leave for paihiatua via paihiatua track.
    1330, regroup and gas up in paihiatua, head for gladstone, via alfredton.
    1530, lunch at gladstone, leave for wellington

Times are aproximate (im just guessing) probably less than that, ive never actually timed it.

PM me if anyone is interested or just turn up at avalon park.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic13 View Post
    Their is an even better story on the tag. Two lone bikers and one 80cc bike left Christchurch (yep two up) headed for Nelson where they were to pick up a further 100cc bike and ride to Picton, Wellington (then Top Secret event) then Masterton.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...ad.php?t=99297

PirateJafa and Motorbyclist had set off on an epic adventure.

Today all they had to do was ride to Picton, get the 10am ferry or at worst 1pm ferry and scoot over to Wellington.

Sadly the onset of the motor dying on the Suzuki 80 meant they had to return to Nelson, ditch the Suzuki and carry on to Picton 2 up on the 100cc Honda.

They finally made the 6.15 ferry with the plan to make Wellington not long after 9pm and see if they could still make the Top Secret mission.

Sadly their equipment (80cc Suzuki) let them down.

Their Top Secret mission (PirateJafa's idea) was to steal the tag while on their Epic Adventure across NZ on bikes that should never be used for touring, should never be ridden long distances and shouldn't be ridden two up.

The tag was located and the location confirmed and had all gone to plan they would have achieved the impossible and got the tag.

A great effort.

The irony is that Cloggy posted up that he'll shoot down to meet them at the ferry unaware that he'd got the tag they'd lined up.

What can I say. A great effort regardless of the failure to achieve the goal.

Still the Epic Adventure continues and you can follow it at the above link.

woulda been huge,still would have been a close thing posting it...good effort in locating it too

Bike
    Yep, just come back from meeting PirateJafa and Motorbyclist as they came off the ferry. Didn't know about their plot to steal our tag until I just got home.
    What a classic

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...&postcount=195

Bike
    New tag!
    This is down a little path about 50 metres long. For those who don't want to take their bike down the path, a picture of the bike at the start of the path as well as a picture of the post at the end of the path will be accepted. Turning around at the end of the path was done in one go on my little Scorpio but bigger bikes might require a 2 or 3 point turn. If you're riding a Goldwing or similar forget it and park at the start of the path.
    Obviously no street view available for this location although the spot is visible from more than one location when panning around in street view. However the low resolution of those pics makes making out the detail a little challenging.
    Can give lots of clues to this location but lets start by seeing if there is anyone who might recognize the location instantly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0655.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	133716  

Bike
    1988 Honda Supermagna
    Damn,
    Almost certain I know that spot and its only moments from work, but im on call this weekend and cant get out on the Bike, Good location Cloggy - have fun with this one fella's.

Bike
    2 black ones..black is alway's good
    I'm only wearing black until they develop something darker

We came, We listened, And in one voice we answered
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!

Bike
    2004 Suzuki GSX250
    I have no idea...

Bike
    Aprilia RSV Tuono R
    Got an idea I might have seen that boathouse in the newspaper???
    Something to do with an *ahem* "repossession" maybe??
    The (dis)honorable Nick Smith, when you speak all I can hear is
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!
    So please fuck off and die.
    Go Go, Ninja Dinosaur!!

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i think i know,was a cloudy day when the satelite flew over cant make out what i wanna see

Bike
    VFR400 & CBR250R
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    i think i know,was a cloudy day when the satelite flew over cant make out what i wanna see
    we are looking at the same spot

Bike
    2 black ones..black is alway's good
    Clues.... I need Clues.....

Went to go on the ride with Wuzard but didn't get to Avalon in time. I was hoping he was going to come over Haywards and up the coast but we never passed each other so no idea what route he took.

So here I am, all gassed up and don't know where to go!

I could always shoot over to Gladstone in about an hour and meet up with him there.
    I'm only wearing black until they develop something darker

We came, We listened, And in one voice we answered
    BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!!

Thread Information