Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bottom of the North Tag-O-Rama

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    good man, it's about time.
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    FZR 400
    ok, moved it somwhere fair, easy enough to get to from wellington, kapiti or wairarapa. This 1s all about the ride getting it not finding it so no need for clues, its at the summit of akatarawa rd (c'mon guys look at all the cool trails on the map)

View Larger Map
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nth tag.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	130969  
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    XL650V Silver Streak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    ok, moved it somwhere fair, easy enough to get to from wellington, kapiti or wairarapa. This 1s all about the ride getting it not finding it so no need for clues, its at the summit of akatarawa rd (c'mon guys look at all the cool trails on the map)
    Maybe it's me, but I thought the idea was NOT to tell people the location OR provide maps to it, but ONLY post a photo.........

Am I missing something??????????

Cheers, Dave

Bike
    FZR 400
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Maybe it's me, but I thought the idea was NOT to tell people the location OR provide maps to it, but ONLY post a photo.........

Am I missing something??????????

definitions, if I want to search for things I'll read a bloody wheres wally book I see as it being about getting out on the bike and enjoying a ride
    Some Kiwibiker threads contain such a wealth of fuckwittery that they should in some way be permanently removed from the digital domain, carved onto stone tablets and then launched into space to scare the living shit out of any hostile alien species that may be lurking nearby

Bike
    XL650V Silver Streak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
    definitions, if I want to search for things I'll read a bloody wheres wally book I see as it being about getting out on the bike and enjoying a ride
    You could start a new thread then, called:

"I don't wanna have fun thinking about where the tag photo is, or maybe havin fun goin for a ride searchin for the tag photo location, in fact I like to be spoonfed my whole life, and engaging my brain is too much like hard work & no fun, so here's a map to ...... ...... ......, on ya marks , get set, go, race to ..... ..... ....., cos racin to get there is the only possible way to have any fun with this thread!"

I think you might be missing the point somehow!

Cheers, Dave

Bike
    FZR 400
    You could start a new thread then, called:

"I don't wanna have fun thinking about where the tag photo is, or maybe havin fun goin for a ride searchin for the tag photo location, in fact I like to be spoonfed my whole life, and engaging my brain is too much like hard work & no fun, so here's a map to ...... ...... ......, on ya marks , get set, go, race to ..... ..... ....., cos racin to get there is the only possible way to have any fun with this thread!"

I think you might be missing the point somehow!

race? it maybe escape your atention this tag sat in the middle of wellington for over 3 weeks? just figured if I put it there then it opens it up to kapiti and wairarapa seeing as how its called the lower nth island tag, you or anyone else is more than welcome to go get it and stick it in timbuctoo for all I care, at least somone would be playing the game then huh?

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    Come on girls, play nice, at least Laxi moved the tag.
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    KLR650 WR450
    on ya marks
    leave me out of this bitch fight

it is tantalizingly close though

hmmmm

Bike
    R100GSPD
    go and move to the top CNUT hill
    I am with laxi,the thing sat for three weeks,at least he moved it

Bike
    XL650V Silver Streak!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    go and move to the top CNUT hill
    I am with laxi,the thing sat for three weeks,at least he moved it
    OK yeah maybe I was a tad harsh (sorry laxi!) but my response was in response to his claim that he basically couldn't be arsed to search for a tag location and because that was how he felt, he then spoonfed the whole damn tag location to everyone without even thinking that someone might enjoy trying to figure out where it was or enjoy having a nice ride to try and find it based on a CLUE Laxi might have given! Fair play to him for moving it along, BUT the idea is to possibly give a clue if you think its necessary, NOT give the exact freekin location and provide a farkin map to get there.....sheesh! And on top of that it wasn't even a freekin hard location, I mean just how many of us have been over the summit of the Akatarawa Rd and looked at THAT view and/or been there to access Odlins Rd opposite? IMHO he was takin the p*ss, or at least selfishly not thinking of others enjoyment of the game beyond just the ride to get there.

Rant over - no more comments from me even if goaded - back to the game!!

BTW, I been lookin at cheap cameras today, so hopefully soon I can play again instead of being a spectator (or whingin Pom LOL!)!
    Cheers, Dave

Bike
    FZR 400
    (or whingin Pom LOL!)!
    now that explains a lot

Bike
    black and blue
    forgot how narrow the road gets up there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 008.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	131035  
    "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt

Bike
    R100GSPD
    OK yeah maybe I was a tad harsh (sorry laxi!) but my response was in response to his claim that he basically couldn't be arsed to search for a tag location and because that was how he felt, he then spoonfed the whole damn tag location to everyone without even thinking that someone might enjoy trying to figure out where it was or enjoy having a nice ride to try and find it based on a CLUE Laxi might have given! Fair play to him for moving it along, BUT the idea is to possibly give a clue if you think its necessary, NOT give the exact freekin location and provide a farkin map to get there.....sheesh! And on top of that it wasn't even a freekin hard location, I mean just how many of us have been over the summit of the Akatarawa Rd and looked at THAT view and/or been there to access Odlins Rd opposite? IMHO he was takin the p*ss, or at least selfishly not thinking of others enjoyment of the game beyond just the ride to get there.

Rant over - no more comments from me even if goaded - back to the game!!

BTW, I been lookin at cheap cameras today, so hopefully soon I can play again instead of being a spectator (or whingin Pom LOL!)!
    trademe mate......if it is still there on friday AND its a nice day i will get it and move it....EDIT oops too late

Bike
    XL650V Silver Streak!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    trademe mate......if it is still there on friday AND its a nice day i will get it and move it....EDIT oops too late
    Yeah am lookin on there, just waitin to receive cash from dive gear I've sold on TM!
    Cheers, Dave

Bike
    FZR 400
    nice 1 twotyred

hmm didnt take 3 weeks either

Thread Information