Page 111 of 534 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    08 R1
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckai View Post
    Where there's a will...

yours was the xr-1000 wasn't it? What didn't you like about it? I tried on a xr1100 and it was comfy, but apparently they're a big difference. I'm gonna try on a 1000 to see the difference.

The quantums are cool lids. Some wicked designs too.
    the xr1000 that i got does not fit as well as i thought it did at the time i bought it, but in saying that they are quiet and have good all round vision. i made a costly mistake when i got it, i should have stuck with the arai tried and tested well hopefully get some cash back when i sell it.
    how is your situation going hows the healing coming on, whats happening with the bike insurance etc. I saw eric coming out of hamiltom m/cycles last week, could be the 2010 675 on the cards.

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by HACHET View Post
    the xr1000 that i got does not fit as well as i thought it did at the time i bought it, but in saying that they are quiet and have good all round vision. i made a costly mistake when i got it, i should have stuck with the arai tried and tested well hopefully get some cash back when i sell it.
    how is your situation going hows the healing coming on, whats happening with the bike insurance etc. I saw eric coming out of hamiltom m/cycles last week, could be the 2010 675 on the cards.
    Yeah always the way really. When you love something karma gets pissed off at you for play with the other side.

As for me, mashed up hand which no ones knows what to do with, but a new toy arrives in Feb. Trying to at least sort out gear so when I can swing the leg over a bike I can work out what I can or can't do.

Hopefully the rides don't bloody stop as soon as I get the bike. I need to get some time in riding before the little one arrives (in Feb also - should be a good month )

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Wink actually .......

Quote Originally Posted by Spazm View Post
    Hey yeah.. i'ts not far off being the entire route we did that day
    There's been a few rides thru there - I don't know how many of you remember Wednesday night rides (instead of the pub), a group of us went up past the power station and out to 22 on that route - it was dark and bit wet, that road gets very slippery, had a few riders worried.

Came back the same route with Honda club once, a dick 2 up on an old CBR1000 over took and ended up on the grass, he almost came off.

But a good road
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    Daytona 675
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    There's been a few rides thru there - I don't know how many of you remember Wednesday night rides (instead of the pub), a group of us went up past the power station and out to 22 on that route - it was dark and bit wet, that road gets very slippery, had a few riders worried.

Came back the same route with Honda club once, a dick 2 up on an old CBR1000 over took and ended up on the grass, he almost came off.

But a good road
    I remember that there were wednesday night rides but i never rode on one of them.. Those roads are all good & can easily alot of riders out who aren't paying attention or overcooking it. time to get another bike and get back on them ... maybe this coming weekend.. maybe

Bike
    '04 Road Bike & '87 Track Hack
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazm View Post
    ...time to get another bike and get back on them ... maybe this coming weekend.. maybe
    Another red Daytona for you Spazm? Or maybe a 1198s
    One in four people are unbalanced. Think of three friends - if they seem OK then you're the one!

Bike
    Daytona 675
    Quote Originally Posted by JamRoll View Post
    Another red Daytona for you Spazm? Or maybe a 1198s
    We'll see .. maybe the Red 675 Daytona @ Hamilton Motorcycles

My old Daytona should be up for Auction at Hamilton Turners next Wednesday

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamRoll View Post
    Or maybe a 1198s
    I hear the 1198s demo is a weapon for $42K !!!

Buddy took it for a blat a few weeks ago got off all would not surpirise me if he turns up at home on it then I'll get all

I'm going to be working through Xmas/ New Years not going anywhere till later in the year, if you are itching for a ride in the weekends ( Can do the Friday & Monday stat days also ) give me a PM & we can hook up, looking at @ 200-250km rides nothing overly big or overnight as I am house sitting x2 palaces & feeding animals so need to stay local... any cc or rider ability welcome just no morons SORRY MFSC
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post

But a good road
    Heatherington Road yes?

I like that road but prolly not at night in the wet...been through early morning in the fog though - was OK...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    1973 Laverda SF1

ACC Christmas card ride

A group are going up to support the BRONZ ACC Christmas card event at the Viaduct on Saturday morning. We are meeting in Garnett Ave outside The Hotel about 7:20 for 7:30 AM depart.
    If you are able to support this iconic event please register at , there are 66 bikers currently registered.

We will arrive about 9:15 and park one bike to a parking space and then enjoy some coffee & biker food while socilising before leaving at 10 to ride up Q st, across Grafton Bridge, onto Park Ave and into the Domain for a park-up.

All over by 11:30 and there are some non motorway options for the trip back to the Ton before the BBQ.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Hey hey guys, nice to see you all doing hte bit for the BRONZ, see you all on Satdee morning then.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    2002 Aprilia RSV1000
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Hey hey guys, nice to see you all doing hte bit for the BRONZ, see you all on Satdee morning then.
    Sounds like fun, if I find my keys today I'm in
    You can ride a motorcycle any time of the month

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Sorry team - working - as bloody usual...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    2011 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    Sorry team - working - as bloody usual...
    Me too I've been working on all the fuckin protest days and am getting a little miffed just quietly I am however wearing my protest shirt when ever I ride

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    I am going to bed soon in prep for this

I think it might be wet and I could not find any dry stuff at the warehouse However..

I did find another requirement for tomorrow...

LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xmas-R6.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	155053  

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    Oh and if the fuckers will not turn off there stereo (They usally do not until 3am) I will not be coming

Thread Information