Page 32 of 534 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    2002 Aprilia RSV1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Can you do Bar work 3-4 nights a week?????? from 4.30 to closing???
    Yeah sure, depends on which nites if i had 2 let my boss at dick smith knw but im sure i could arrange somethng, which bar?
    You can ride a motorcycle any time of the month

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    Anyone not busy tomorrow interested in watching the Delayed MotoGP Coverage on Sky sports 3 at the TeRapa Tavern.
    Murray sused out last race whether it was possible last race. So thinking of heading down there myself

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    What time dude ? <--- DOH I You answered my question :P Tomorrow. And its at 9:00am :P Nah I better get to work hehe

I done a lap of the carpark but could not see anyone on my way back from my small ride today

Oh yeah, my old phone has died, My new number will be on my private details it is an 021.. will change it when I know the number hehe

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    sale at ham honda up to 80% off everything get your asses of the net and down there 4 a perv. oh free sausage sizzel thats ehy im going
    DAMN!!!

Hehe mind you, I too spent up at Boyds hehe

Hey did anyone go for a ride today ?, If so, where did you go, and what were the conditions like ?

Bike
    '04 Road Bike & '87 Track Hack
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyton View Post
    Hey did anyone go for a ride today ?, If so, where did you go, and what were the conditions like ?
    Lost Murray & Treena before we even started and then Koz, Pathos & moi went for a scratch over to Raglan and a little detour down Waignaro rd on the way back. Patchy drizzle around 2pm - no biggie tho. Good fun had by all!

What time did you come to the carpark? We didn't leave till about 11:45.
    One in four people are unbalanced. Think of three friends - if they seem OK then you're the one!

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    sale at ham honda up to 80% off everything get your asses of the net and down there 4 a perv. oh free sausage sizzel thats ehy im going
    i got some good alpinstars shit!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by JamRoll View Post
    Lost Murray & Treena before we even started
    Yeah we went and got some petrol and headed out Te kowhai? way (where Mr Rock had his burst) thinking to cut back and catch you at Raglan. Unfortunately Trina wasnt having to much fun being buffted around in the wind so was not a happy chappie. So we headed back.

Interestingly I had just replaced all the bulbs on my speedo and there was one missing in what looked like a warning (red) light so I put a new bulb in. Bloody thing lights like a Christmas tree when you hit 90kph exactly. Didn't matter what revs you were doing. Never seen this before a a real PITA. so taking it apart again and taking the bulb out!

WATCH OUT - JMK is still alive and registered for the Laxed Out MEETS Ulysses ride 2nd August. Welcome back from hybernation Mr&Mrs JMK

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Was a good ride on sunday, short sprint over the divi. Thanks Jamroll and Pathos for waiting for me to get my groggy, sick butt out of bed hehe shame i couldn't come back with you guys over waingaro road - its a cool road

Distance forecast for weather looks fairly clear for this Sunday, am thinking of doing the blue lake run, coro loop or just some twisties leaving 9am if people are interested. Will discuss a meeting place at the pub this wednesday.

Not sure if i can attend yet (still sick) but good routes all the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.
    You can't save the fallen, direct the lost or motivate the lazy.

Bike
    he's back !!!
    I went scouting ( roads that is ) in the weekend around the the back of Lake Rotoma/ehu/iti found some nice roads around there,I came across a small section of gravel @ 12km but very ride able, home via Matata...I know some other roads from Murupara into Kawerau that can be hooked up with what I found in the weekend to generate a lap of @ 450-500km or less. My lap in the weekend was 324km
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    I went scouting ( roads that is ) in the weekend around the the back of Lake Rotoma/ehu/iti found some nice roads around there,I came across a small section of gravel @ 12km but very ride able, home via Matata...I know some other roads from Murupara into Kawerau that can be hooked up with what I found in the weekend to generate a lap of @ 450-500km or less. My lap in the weekend was 324km
    Wicked man, should draw it up
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    I got next Monday off!! All day!! Woohoo!!
    Soooooo, what's an interesting route to go round Lake Taupo from Hamiltron? I got all day...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    I got next Monday off!! All day!! Woohoo!!
    Soooooo, what's an interesting route to go round Lake Taupo from Hamiltron? I got all day...
    Could do the forgotten highway Insomnia's got some real good routes around taupo (arapuni rd etc).
    Last edited by mister.koz; 20th July 2009 at 13:27. Reason: typo

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    Wicked man, should draw it up
    Yeah, thought about that but, what I was looking for was where did these roads go before posting anything, now that I have sussed that part I just need to hook it all together now so that I know kms involved guessing 450 - 500+ to do the entire lap ... I 'll see what I can make up on Motowhere so you fellas have some sort of idea
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    Yeah, thought about that but, what I was looking for was where did these roads go before posting anything, now that I have sussed that part I just need to hook it all together now so that I know kms involved guessing 450 - 500+ to do the entire lap ... I 'll see what I can make up on Motowhere so you fellas have some sort of idea
    Mean, you rock dude.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Maybe I'll do this one...about 450 km

. “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Thread Information