Bike
    Daytona 675
    Quote Originally Posted by HACHET View Post
    So what is the new bike
    Yeah.. what'd ya get ?

Bike
    he's back !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    6 registered (plus Trina makes 7) so far. don't forget!! This may be our big mid winter ride. In the calendar 2nd August. lets try and get good numbers and will be good to catch upwith some of you hibernators!!!!

do you know the route that is been used for this ride?
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    2007 GSR 600
    Be there or missout!!!
    This Girl rides her own....

Bike
    Daytona 675
    Quote Originally Posted by Misred View Post
    Be there or missout!!!
    Guess we'll be there then

Bike
    2002 Aprilia RSV1000
    how do you register? calander link doesn't seem to have it listed down...just something about motards
    You can ride a motorcycle any time of the month

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    This Sundays Weather as of 5:49pm - 22/07/2009 - Today, Predicted for 12pm Mid day

http://www.metservice.com/IcePics/fc....ImgPlayer.png

The Yellow stuff is piss in the sky The little F's are the wind speed and direction, The more it looks like an E the worst it is, The more it looks like an L the better it is.

That green shit in the centre is New Zealand. The green to the left of the picture is Aussie, but its a fruad, it should be brown, not green.

I should be a weather reporter..

And my Crystal ball says on the 2nd of August it is going to be fine.

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    And since I am a slacker and not shown up at the pub tonight (That would make about the 4th pub night I have missed this year) can someone post the route ?

For this ride I might strap my camera point out the back of my bike pointing at you Murray

Cheers
    Leyton

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flux Capacita View Post
    how do you register? calander link doesn't seem to have it listed down...just something about motards
    The calendar entry is for the 2nd August ride with the Ulysses guys. Click on calendar, arrow down to 2nd August and there should be a Laxed out MEETS Ulsses line. clickon that and go down to the bottom and click on register. Insominia there is some info re this ride but I am pretty sure we head Miranda way through Orini road

8 riders registered now adding Trina

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    The calendar entry is for the 2nd August ride with the Ulysses guys. Click on calendar, arrow down to 2nd August and there should be a Laxed out MEETS Ulsses line. clickon that and go down to the bottom and click on register. Insominia there is some info re this ride but I am pretty sure we head Miranda way through Orini road

8 riders registered now adding Trina
    You've put it in the social group calendar so its only available for people who are part of the social group.

For people who haven't met the group:

August 2nd

Laxed out Riders (new rider friendly group) has joined with the Hamilton Ulysses group to go on a joint ride.

2nd August we are doing a combined ride with Ulysses to some place called Kaiaua (just up past Miranda hot springs) and evidently has the best fish & Chip shop in the Nth Island. So pencil that date in and weather permitting lets all try and get out for this ride. The Ulysses guys are pretty keen on it so please make an effort to join this ride. $10 full buffet breakfast available from 9.00 am onwards. PM me if you don't know where the breakfast is!!

This is the message from Jim from the Ulysses group

This will be a pottle througn lots of interesting back roads. Max speed 110 to 120 kms. Some of us from Ulysses will come for breakfast at the hotel on the Sunday morning. Otherwise start is at Rototuna BP at 10.30 am Assemble at 10.20 with a full tank of gas and an empty bladder.
    I am the Ulysses runns leader for the day. On the way home I may opt for an interesting diversion through Bombay. The promise is that on the way home we will not touch State Highway 1 until Ngaruawahia.
    cheers
    Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.
    You can't save the fallen, direct the lost or motivate the lazy.

Bike
    newer, redder, faster & ...louder
    Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    who had the 03 VTR?
    I did ........why? Just got it this week, old one traded as was @ 90K & due to be retired ......
    If you don't know where you are going , any road will get you there ............

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil

Sunday ride is up

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/ca...&day=2009-7-26

Who's in for sunday? show of hands people
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    I did ........why? Just got it this week, old one traded as was @ 90K & due to be retired ......
    Me thinks you like the vtr's

Bike
    newer, redder, faster & ...louder
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    Me thinks you like the vtr's
    Did 65+ K on my old 98 model, the newer 03 model at this point in time met my price point, got a hyperpro springs kit in the front end to firm it up a bit + some other stuff that made it hard to go past it for the $$ I paid. Love the V twin too. Already can feel a better ride in it than the old girl, looking forward to getting some tarmac under its wheels ..........soon.
    If you don't know where you are going , any road will get you there ............

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Did 65+ K on my old 98 model, the newer 03 model at this point in time met my price point, got a hyperpro springs kit in the front end to firm it up a bit + some other stuff that made it hard to go past it for the $$ I paid. Love the V twin too. Already can feel a better ride in it than the old girl, looking forward to getting some tarmac under its wheels ..........soon.
    Yeah man, its a nice ride love the red, i dunno what it is about honda's but they do red very well!

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

Thread Information