Page 432 of 534 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    Have grand-daughter all day. She's a bit little to pillion yet. However, I did go half way this morning on the tyre scrub mission...
    You didn't tell me there was roadworks out them ways slofox! I had a really crappy ride out, my front tyre pressure was really low the cornering was poo, chucked some air in for the trip and WOW what a difference, it actually turns corners, I love those series of tight corners, that passing lane, passing a car mid corner hanging off the side of the bike then to straighten up for the next right hander oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    Sonic the Second (II)
    Quote Originally Posted by wysper View Post
    Took my daughter (10) out to Te Uku yesterday on the back of the sporty. She loved the wee pootle. Saw a fair few bikes out there.
    Was good to see. Those turbines look huge even from Te Uku. They must be massive up close.
    Na, they're FUCKEN massive! Went for a peddle up there last year or the year before. I thought they were big but when you get up close and personal it's on another level. The track the goes up to the very top passes right beside a few. You really appreciate the size. And it's like being in an airport.

They're bloody impressive beasts. Recommend a trek up there at least once.

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

Keen to get out tomorrow.

Provided the forecast isn't as wet as it looks. Even just a loop round Ngaruawahia to raglan and back would do. Anyone keen, just sing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    2007 GSXR 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Damantis View Post
    Provided the forecast isn't as wet as it looks. Even just a loop round Ngaruawahia to raglan and back would do. Anyone keen, just sing out.
    Keen for a bit of a squirt if the weather is good, where you wanna meet a north fool like me?

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

Kinda wet here at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongolian View Post
    Keen for a bit of a squirt if the weather is good, where you wanna meet a north fool like me?
    Might flag it for now and see if it dries up after lunch. If so, I might head up to Mercer and down 22 to Raglan.
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Buzzed down to Otorohanga to retrieve the Waikato tag this morning - left 6.30am to beat the rain (most of it anyway). A little damp close to Oto (and a little shimmy of the new rear tyre on the wet road ). Other than that, nice to ride that early - little traffic, cool air, generally peaceful.

Can't do any more today - usual trip to d'Auckland looms.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

Suited up,

Quote Originally Posted by Mongolian View Post
    Turned the key, pushed the button, then wouldn't start. Flat battery. Just got it out of the workshop. A re-cored radiator and $400 later. They asked if I'd had trouble starting as it was slow to turn over for them and I said It had been starting fine. They replaced the stator and rectifier only a few months ago so hopefully it's just the battery. Seriously though, I'd think if they noticed it was slow to turn over they'd just put a multi-meter on it to check for something obvious while it's in the workshop for something else? Bit pissed off really.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    '13 Repsol Thou'
    Turned the key, pushed the button, then wouldn't start. Flat battery. Just got it out of the workshop. A re-cored radiator and $400 later. They asked if I'd had trouble starting as it was slow to turn over for them and I said It had been starting fine. They replaced the stator and rectifier only a few months ago so hopefully it's just the battery. Seriously though, I'd think if they noticed it was slow to turn over they'd just put a multi-meter on it to check for something obvious while it's in the workshop for something else? Bit pissed off really.
    I've had to fork out for a new battery after a workshop had my bike for a month, the battery was fine beforehand. Not sure whose responsibility that is.
    Last edited by G4L4XY; 8th December 2013 at 14:33. Reason: can't spell

Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Turns out I was just being a n00b.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Looks like Mark & Gillian are coming down from Auckland to the clubrooms tomorrow night (Wednesday). Hope to see a few there!!!!

5.30ish to 7.30ish - Te Rapa Tavern (new one in sunshine ave)

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    he's back !!!
    A re-cored radiator and $400 later
    $400 for a recored radiator ??!!! I hope not, tell me its not true
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71
    Quote Originally Posted by insomnia01 View Post
    $400 for a recored radiator ??!!! I hope not, tell me its not true
    The out-work to get the radiator fixed was only $121.50 The rest of the invoice was two and a half hours labour Remove fairings, remove cam chain tensioner and check cam chain for wear ( Will need doing next year ) , check for coolant leaks, remove radiator and send for repair, refit to bike, add inhibitor ($29.50!!!) and bleed system, start and run bike, refit fairings and test ride.

Add GST, hand personal lubricant to customer and ask to bend over before asking "Cash, or eftpos?"

And now it turns out the regulator they fitted in January is fried and somehow not under warranty after 10,000kms and 11 months. Can't wait for the next thrilling invoice!
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Bike
    Custom Ag100
    Bugger Dan, was there a warranty on the regulator?
    Sometimes electrical components can be fried by other stuff in the system, even though if you'd had it sourced And fitted by HH I'd expect them to help you out.
    Did you talk to Grant1?
    "Sorry Officer, umm.... my yellow power band got stuck wide open"

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Thank you Jim for your most generous offer tonight, without me glasses I really didn't cotton on , until you told me, good on you!
    Hope all goes well up North.
    Looking forward to the Cambridge/Hamilton Toy run and riding with you and the WLOR again.
    Enjoyed catching up with those of the WLOR who attended tonight, home safe an sound after a non eventful ride down and up state (joke) highway 1 full of bleed'n roadworks and obnoxious car drivers.
    Still first ride at night for some time and have to admit it was enjoyable.
    Will look to doing this more often over summer, might even be able to persuade hobbyhorse and others to come down on occasion.
    S'OK Trina he'll be fine with us next week.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    he's back !!!
    The out-work to get the radiator fixed was only $121.50 The rest of the invoice was two and a half hours labour Remove fairings, remove cam chain tensioner and check cam chain for wear ( Will need doing next year ) , check for coolant leaks, remove radiator and send for repair, refit to bike, add inhibitor ($29.50!!!) and bleed system, start and run bike, refit fairings and test ride.

Add GST, hand personal lubricant to customer and ask to bend over before asking "Cash, or eftpos?"

And now it turns out the regulator they fitted in January is fried and somehow not under warranty after 10,000kms and 11 months. Can't wait for the next thrilling invoice!

toured Sth isld earlier this year & covered over 7500km in 2 weeks, got within 10km from home & puntured my radiator $75 to re-core radiator fitted myself & added a fender extender to front guard, sometimes doing your own work is far cheaper !!!!! But I'd still be having words with HH if I was you never been back there since I was ignored as a paying customer sometime ago never looked back since going to Boyds
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    1988 Yamaha XJ600
    Anyone keen for a ride today? Im thinking rotorua

Thread Information