Page 53 of 534 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by carver View Post
    if you guys are lucky i will bring the ducati this sunday, or the R-Spec jog
    Go the jog
    Quote Originally Posted by Mully
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.
    You can't save the fallen, direct the lost or motivate the lazy.

Bike
    2018 GSXS1000
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    Go the jog
    the R spec is finished.

Bike
    bandit 1200s

cool

Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    This is interesting look over in the Survival Skills forum
    Perception test
    signs 16/20 - couple I didn't know
    Accident 18/20 - a bit difficult with the lane staff being the wrong side
    Lifes Just one big ride - buckle up or hang on

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    I got 10/10 for the signs And 15/20 for the other one, Hard working backwards on yanky roads

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Thumbs up Here's an idea

I reckon our roads would be safer if we took all the road signs down (including road names)
    No one would get distracted reading them
    Everyone would feel a bit lost and be paying far more attention to the road ahead
    You would have to approach every intersection with caution to see if you had the right of way
    there may be less accidents - and I bet there'd be more fights to watch

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    I reckon our roads would be safer if we took all the road signs down (including road names)
    No one would get distracted reading them
    Everyone would feel a bit lost and be paying far more attention to the road ahead
    You would have to approach every intersection with caution to see if you had the right of way
    there may be less accidents - and I bet there'd be more fights to watch
    I quite liked the suggestion made somewhere that all drivers must ride a 50cc scooter for 6 months before getting their licence
    The price of biking is eternal vigilance. Switch off for a second and the bastard will bite you.

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    Haha 50cc I like that!

I vote Koz and Smokey for Minister of Transport.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyton View Post
    Haha 50cc I like that!

Definately we can claim gas, tires (YAY!), parking and usage of our houses as a ligament expense of doing work. (while parking on the footpath)

We could go on long trips for days on end to "make sure everyone's doing their part to look after the roads"

I like the sound of that!

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Thumbs up well......

Haha 50cc I like that!

As the Minister of Transport for KB I would kick all those huge road buggering trucks off the road - any load over 5 tons would have to have a permit to be on the road - to get the permit they would have to prove that the load couldn't go by rail or ship first, or be broken down to seperate 5 ton loads.
    they stuff up our road surfaces, corrugate up hill corners, create congestion of stupid plonkers who are too scared to over take, then they pull out and try to over take each other and use up all the double lanes.

then we could tell the Police to stop pulling people over for stupid infringements and target people who drive too slowly and don't pull over to the left, fine people who buy really cool cars and then drive like Grandad Walton, and we could get rid of the noise restriction on exhausts (just for Ian blat blat)

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    As the Minister of Transport for KB I would kick all those huge road buggering trucks off the road - any load over 5 tons would have to have a permit to be on the road - to get the permit they would have to prove that the load couldn't go by rail or ship first, or be broken down to seperate 5 ton loads.
    they stuff up our road surfaces, corrugate up hill corners, create congestion of stupid plonkers who are too scared to over take, then they pull out and try to over take each other and use up all the double lanes.

then we could tell the Police to stop pulling people over for stupid infringements and target people who drive too slowly and don't pull over to the left, fine people who buy really cool cars and then drive like Grandad Walton, and we could get rid of the noise restriction on exhausts (just for Ian blat blat)
    i could be your secretaries slave - it would work

Also trains must be electric and i want a satelite controlled grid - hello trainset. Oh and we would need jets... yes nice jets.

And lazyboys too. (bad back you know)

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    Can I apply for tea boy and have the same perks ?, I would also like to be able to park on the footpath.

Oh and trains have to give away to motorbikes. Not sure why, but hey! This is govt decision level stuff.

Bike
    2006 z1000 - Devil
    Can I apply for tea boy and have the same perks ?, I would also like to be able to park on the footpath.

Oh and trains have to give away to motorbikes. Not sure why, but hey! This is govt decision level stuff.
    Definitely but we would of course pass a new law that states "Leyton cannot wear a pink shirt"

Bike
    1999 TRX850K
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.koz View Post
    Definitely but we would of course pass a new law that states "Leyton cannot wear a pink shirt"
    LOL I got in many a sack with girls that day... that's no bull too. So clearly the pink shirt helps! To bad it was just a sack race

Oh for the story.... I was away on the day of team choosing at tech for the end of year function, I ended up in the girls team Their colour was pink!

Bike
    bandit 1200s

Wink Are you a lesbian now?

Oh for the story.... I was away on the day of team choosing at tech for the end of year function, I ended up in the girls team Their colour was pink!
    I think we should start a 'get Leyton laid' campaign - he really could do with a blow job to man him up a bit (not from you carver, he's not gay - he's a lesbian now).

Murray looks like a likely chap to know of some random bird hanging around the hotel, so come on Muza, hook the lad up for us

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    You can give me the contract for booze supply ifn ya like....paid for by the taxpayer of COURSE!
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Thread Information