Page 529 of 534 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 7996

Thread: Laxed out rides

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Good on you Leathel for promoting this ride. This is a great charity ride and wish I was there, Done it for last 5 years and just a bit far now we have moved North
    YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!! ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!!

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by IkieBikie View Post
    Good on you Leathel for promoting this ride. This is a great charity ride and wish I was there, Done it for last 5 years and just a bit far now we have moved North
    Yes it is a good cause and good having the BBQ before and after at reasonable costs, I have enjoyed the day in the past and been lucky to get some good prizes, some of which I have given to locals being not practical for me

Bike
    C50C Boulevard
    Another good cause if you can sneak an hour or two off work on a Monday morning....

Cambridge White Ribbon Ride: Monday 21 November
    We need riders to join the White Ribbon Ride Cambridge! Students will love to see you out supporting this important message.

Meet on
    Monday 21st November 10.45am
    corner of Cambridge Rd and Vogel Street,
    by the athletic grounds
    Another fine mess.

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    I'm joining this one. Booked annual leave for the day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bike
    C50C Boulevard
    Awesome - see you there
    Another fine mess.

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    That was a brilliant couple of hours. The kids gave us a great welcome with their kapa haka group and they were all so happy to see us. If other schools are like that then NZ has a good future. We then went to Waikeria Prison. A first time for me in any prison an luckily on the right side of the fence. Again we had a fantastic greating by the prisoners, who had put a lot of work into their presentation. It was a pleasure to meet them. Next year I'll try to join for a couple of days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bike
    C50C Boulevard
    Agreed - really good turn out of bikes. I could only stay for the Cambridge ride and the school visit but I'll look out for it next year too.
    Another fine mess.

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600

Current Favourite Ride

This is about 300km long depending on which set of roads you take around Te Tron. Today's went like this.

Gas up at Mobil Lake Road. Head out to SH39 via Tuhikaramea. Head south through Pirongia to Otorohanga. South on SH3 to Te Kuiti. (Or you can take Old Te Kuiti Road if you want.) And this is where it gets interesting. Head East on SH30 through Benneydale. A mix of sweeps, a few twists and some long straightish bits. But deserted (between 7.30 and 8.30 am anyway) and today cool, overcast and very quiet. Stop at Whakamaru for coffee and pies. Cross river on Dam, proceed towards Tokoroa on Whakamaru Road . Which is really sweepy and very prone to inviting one to gain some velocity.... Turn North on Old Taupo Road and follow twists through to Arapuni. Go west on Arapuni Road to Kihikihi. Return to Te Tron via Patarangi Road, Kakaramea Road, SH23, Whatawhata and home.

About four hours including stops, refuelling, eating and allowing the neck, knees and arse to stop hurting...

Great ride. Best done early in the day when there is almost no traffic.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    Aprilia RSV Mille & Aprilia Tuono 660
    Quote Originally Posted by slofox View Post
    This is about 300km long depending on which set of roads you take around Te Tron. Today's went like this.

Gas up at Mobil Lake Road. Head out to SH39 via Tuhikaramea. Head south through Pirongia to Otorohanga. South on SH3 to Te Kuiti. (Or you can take Old Te Kuiti Road if you want.) And this is where it gets interesting. Head East on SH30 through Benneydale. A mix of sweeps, a few twists and some long straightish bits. But deserted (between 7.30 and 8.30 am anyway) and today cool, overcast and very quiet. Stop at Whakamaru for coffee and pies. Cross river on Dam, proceed towards Tokoroa on Whakamaru Road . Which is really sweepy and very prone to inviting one to gain some velocity.... Turn North on Old Taupo Road and follow twists through to Arapuni. Go west on Arapuni Road to Kihikihi. Return to Te Tron via Patarangi Road, Kakaramea Road, SH23, Whatawhata and home.

About four hours including stops, refuelling, eating and allowing the neck, knees and arse to stop hurting...

Great ride. Best done early in the day when there is almost no traffic.
    Know those roads well, that sounds like a great ride.
    Bit surprised there wasn't more traffic, even earlier in the day ?
    RSV Mille: No madam, its an Aprilia, not a Harley. If it were a Harley, I would be pushing it !

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by frogfeaturesFZR View Post
    Know those roads well, that sounds like a great ride.
    Bit surprised there wasn't more traffic, even earlier in the day ?

SH 30 has always been pretty deserted when I have ridden it. Compared to any of the more local rides anyway.
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    05 iHornet 900

Auckland Anniversary Weekend

Whats happening, finally some good weather on the horizon.
    Anyone got plans.
    I thinking of a trip up HWay 22 and out to Nikau Cave & Cafe on Saturday ??
    followed by
    A)
    a sedate poodle down the (gravel) TeAkau coast road to TeAkau Landing.
    The coast road offers some awesome views down the coast to include Mt Egmont on a good day.
    B)
    head over to Kaiaua via Bombay, there is a nice road on the southern end of the Hunua Ranges that drops you down rite into Kaiaua

Ill check here to see if anyone still logs into KB anymore !!

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr View Post
    Whats happening, finally some good weather on the horizon.
    Anyone got plans.
    I thinking of a trip up HWay 22 and out to Nikau Cave & Cafe on Saturday ??
    followed by
    A)
    a sedate poodle down the (gravel) TeAkau coast road to TeAkau Landing.
    The coast road offers some awesome views down the coast to include Mt Egmont on a good day.
    B)
    head over to Kaiaua via Bombay, there is a nice road on the southern end of the Hunua Ranges that drops you down rite into Kaiaua

Ill check here to see if anyone still logs into KB anymore !!
    Hafta friggin' work today innit!

Bike
    gsx250
    I am working too. But only because it's overtime. Those rides around raglan seem interesting. I've never thought of exploring the side roads to the coast.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Bike
    05 iHornet 900
    240ks Round trip ...
    Did the Nikau Caves to TeAkau Landing and back to civilization via late lunch stop at Waingaro Public.
    On the gravel bits saw 2 cars or was it less. Awesome

Bike
    Custom Nifty-Fiity. SR71

Me and a friend heading out today.

Hamilton to Kawhia, then back via Harbour road through to Waitomo, Waitomo Valley road, Otorohanga etc. Leaving about 10-10.30. PM me if anyone wants to tag along
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i just slammed my cock in the car door. Im going to complain to holden, as they didnt put a sign on the door advising me to either wear pants, or avoid slamming it on my penis.
    Fucksake. Hang yourself.

Thread Information