Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: back riding

Bike
    Honda PC800

back riding

after a little while without a bike we are finally back riding. Nothing spectacular or even exciting but both bikes are putting huge grins on our faces.
    The PC 800 has the added bonus of looking just enough like a cop bike for the cage drivers to notice us.-And yep Pic one was just posed/. Bikie gal wears attgatt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pc.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	343794   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pc (4).jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	421.5 KB 
ID:	343795  
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Good news that is Frosty, better keep those pillion rests screwed on, looks like you've got a resident back seater!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    after a little while without a bike we are finally back riding. Nothing spectacular or even exciting but both bikes are putting huge grins on our faces.
    The PC 800 has the added bonus of looking just enough like a cop bike for the cage drivers to notice us.-And yep Pic one was just posed/. Bikie gal wears attgatt
    didn't know they made Vespas that big

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Good news that is Frosty, better keep those pillion rests screwed on, looks like you've got a resident back seater!
    Yep --Now my problem is sorting armrests or something like that. Little darling is so relaxed she falls asleep
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back. Those PC800s were an interesting arrangement, not for the GSXR brigade, but for people interested in going further at a more relaxed pace they look a good option. That "boot" was a unique arrangement.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Welcome back. Those PC800s were an interesting arrangement, not for the GSXR brigade, but for people interested in going further at a more relaxed pace they look a good option. That "boot" was a unique arrangement.
    The PC stands for Pacific Coast. It's intended for the tourer, and the rear luggage space is well matched to that lifestyle. Finish work on a Friday, head up the Cabrillo Highway to the relaxing place of your choice.

It's a look that not everyone loves. But those who do get a great bike.

Bike
    GSX-S1000GT/DR 650
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Good for you mate. There's nothing quite like it - Being away from biking for a while just serves to intensify the feeling of enjoyment/satisfaction one gets from it.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yep--for me it looks like a fattie but its just a little 800cc V tin under the plastics. What it means for me is that all the errands I was forced to do in a Cage I can d with this bike. Heck -2 front car shocks ve stuffed in boot

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post

It's a look that not everyone loves. But those who do get a great bike.
    the guy who designed the Janola Bottle has a poster pinned to his ceiling above the bed, and a large box of kleenex beside his bed.

Bike
    my little pony
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    the guy who designed the Janola Bottle has a poster pinned to his ceiling above the bed, and a large box of kleenex beside his bed.
    they are known as the flyin condom, for those excitable.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Good on ya Frosty. Must be something in the water https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...-Supper-S-port

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Boy View Post
    Good for you mate. There's nothing quite like it - Being away from biking for a while just serves to intensify the feeling of enjoyment/satisfaction one gets from it.
    Better than sex or mastibating in the shower......

Feels good to be back on two wheels after being cage bound for so long.
    Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Your right there just be able enjoy the exp again great .like the look the bike. I got the nss 250 .bit if laugh comfortable .wife goes on the bike .

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Nice one Frosty.
    Chatted to a couple at Te Puia springs who were riding one.
    Stickers on the bike luggage included: Russia, Tokyo, New York, Canada, Hollywood, Thailand, Scotland etc.
    Well travelled, and good Kiwi folk.
    Says a lot about the bikes rideability.

Thread Information