Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein and just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    "Symbolism will be their downfall"

Bike
    Sold

Anyone notice how quiet Netanyahu is lately?

"I've Had Many Strange Experiences In My Life" - (Authored by Eric Margolis via EricMargolis.com) - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...pstein-working -

Bibi is their leader - which way did he go? - Epstein hits the news - Bibi disappears - - https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/statu...rymakow.com%2F - Yes, that Bomb Iran Bibi -

Bike
    Sold

More Epstein?

Do you KNOW what this means ? - - https://twitter.com/Incarnated_ET/st...rymakow.com%2F - Epstein's operation was supported and financed by the US government! -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Do you KNOW what this means ? - - https://twitter.com/Incarnated_ET/st...rymakow.com%2F - Epstein's operation was supported and financed by the US government! -
    Interestingly Twitter has suspended that account. Perhaps it originated in the St Petersburg troll farm?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold
    The Duran
    Published on 16 Jul 2019
    The Duran Quick Take: Episode 242.

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris provide some insight and context as to the history and backstory of Robert Maxwell and his youngest daughter Ghislaine Maxwell, who ended up to be intimately connected to Jeffery Epstein.

Robert Maxwell rose from a World War 2 hero, to UK publishing mogul and possible triple spy. His daughter Ghislaine may have been the glue that connected the London and New York socialite circles where Epstein operated his sex traffic network.

Bike
    Sold

Interesting?

Why the Epstein-Mossad Honey Trap Story Has Disappeared - - https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...story-has.html -

Bike
    It was on the good
    I don't tend to read your posts or click on the links because you are quite clearly demented and just cut and paste Israeli shit left, right and centre because the bowling club is closed or something.

But I am bored and saw the words honey trap. The comments to that story were fantastic. I think I might join that forum for the laughs I got from all those fucked up religious nut jobs. Quote from it -

I've misjudged the "Godliness" of the Jesuit pope and see now why Vatican City requires great walls along with Israel. I shall travel to the Western Wall of the Antonia Fortress to thrust my pelvis vigorously to satisfy the demon Shekinah..then ask her for a favour as I shove my petition in her crack.
    Not sure if that is kosher but it sounds like a good night out.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    I don't tend to read your posts or click on the links because you are quite clearly demented and just cut and paste Israeli shit left, right and centre because the bowling club is closed or something.

But I am bored and saw the words honey trap. The comments to that story were fantastic. I think I might join that forum for the laughs I got from all those fucked up religious nut jobs. Quote from it -

Not sure if that is kosher but it sounds like a good night out.
    Fair comment!

Just trying to counter the mudguard syndrome (Shiny on top, shitty underneath) that protects Israel in the MSM.

In only 71 years of existence Israel goes from Terrorist state to world superpower and nobody seems to notice the significance?

2019 and already all roads lead to and from Israel - that didn't just happen by shear chance and it's only the beginning of what's to come - where will you fit in?

I.E. - https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/statu...rymakow.com%2F

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So Epstein was reportedly found injured in his cell. Responses to the news fall mainly into two camps:
    Fuck him I hope he dies or,
    keep him alive until he names names.

Whether he was assaulted, it was a suicide attempt, or just a plan to get a better cell? Who knows?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    2019 and already all roads lead to and from Israel - that didn't just happen by shear chance and it's only the beginning of what's to come - where will you fit in?
    To be honest it is all irrelevant to my life. That's why I am surprised that people like yourself in little old New Zealand seem to get so worked up about it.

The closest I got to giving a shit about Israel was the recent Eurovision song contest but I got over it by the third yip braaa phhh bing laah.

Bike
    husaberg
    To be honest it is all irrelevant to my life. That's why I am surprised that people like yourself in little old New Zealand seem to get so worked up about it.

The closest I got to giving a shit about Israel was the recent Eurovision song contest but I got over it by the third yip braaa phhh bing laah.
    Pretty sure it all started here
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Perhaps you should run along and find something closer to your particular interests then.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Pardon me for answering a question I was asked.

Maybe I will search out a motorcycle forum. Word is that you used to frequent one until you went mental.

Bike
    Sold

Actually I am with you all the way until this bit - That's why I am surprised that people like yourself in little old New Zealand seem to get so worked up about it.

For your information, I am "not" worked up about it but I possibly could have a "greater than normal"(?) interest in the subject due to simple observational reasons throughout my life?

Some people like to drink, some to gamble, some to take drugs etc. - Me? - I just can't leave "why"? or "Why Not"? alone and just let it rest! -

Thread Information