Page 136 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    You are absolutely right, Petrucci is not championship contender material and Dovi really needs the planets to align like MM and Lorenzo to have bad luck in order for him to win a championship. What Ducati need to do is get a true champion on their bike. They need to buy Rossi out of his Yamaha contract and get him on what is now the best bike in the field. What a dream team that would make! An Italian rider on an Italian bike winning his 10th championship putting that record well outside MM's reach!
    MM is on track to win many many more championships,Rossi having 10 wont be an obstacle.Its harder for VR now than ever.You could argue that on any given day there will be 4 riders who have beaten him consistently(MM,JL,MV,AD) over the last couple of years. He is the one who needs the planets to align.Granted the Yamaha has not been an ally .It all makes it better viewing for us though.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    You're just trying to wind me up aren't you

Perhaps in a parallel universe somewhere?
    Goddamit, knew I should of taken my Captain Obvious t-shirt off lol Yeah, barring injury, MM going to obliterate Rossi's titles

Bike
    77 XL250
    I can see Marquez going on to obliterate everyone's title records. 5 premier titles in 6 years is a mind-boggling statistic. If he keeps going, I can imagine him having 15 titles then going to 4 wheels for a challenge...
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Blade '12
    Goddamit, knew I should of taken my Captain Obvious t-shirt off lol Yeah, barring injury, MM going to obliterate Rossi's titles
    It was only at the last moment... milliseconds before submit that I noticed it

"Wait. A. Fucking. Minute! It's a setup, abort, abort!"

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    . They need to buy Rossi out of his Yamaha contract and get him on what is now the best bike in the field. What a dream team that would make! An Italian rider on an Italian bike winning his 10th championship
    Shit oh dear, that felt like a trip back in time. All we need now is a suggestion that Stoner is coming back. I think he has pulled the plug on riding though, he is quoted as saying it's too hard to stay in shape for just a few rides a year.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    It was only at the last moment... milliseconds before submit that I noticed it

"Wait. A. Fucking. Minute! It's a setup, abort, abort!"
    Now I know how Retalik felt knocking it on in the 80th minute

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Shit oh dear, that felt like a trip back in time. All we need now is a suggestion that Stoner is coming back. I think he has pulled the plug on riding though, he is quoted as saying it's too hard to stay in shape for just a few rides a year.
    A MM + Stoner showdown! Alas, we will likely never see it.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    If I had to pick 2 guys to have a beer with it wouldn't be Dovi and Petrux.

Try Miller and Crutchlow if you want shit to get real.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Chuck Iannone in there for some extra good times. I think Aleix Espagaro would be a goer on the piss too.

You are absolutely right, Petrucci is not championship contender material and Dovi really needs the planets to align like MM and Lorenzo to have bad luck in order for him to win a championship. What Ducati need to do is get a true champion on their bike. They need to buy Rossi out of his Yamaha contract and get him on what is now the best bike in the field. What a dream team that would make! An Italian rider on an Italian bike winning his 10th championship putting that record well outside MM's reach!
    Fucking good wind up this.

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Chuck Iannone in there for some extra good times. I think Aleix Espagaro would be a goer on the piss too.
    Iannone if you don't mind risking getting locked up at the end of the night.

I don't know why but Aleix reminds me of a guy that gets rowdy pissed, has a sulk then gets huffy and leaves early.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    If you have the off season access this is a Must watch.

Day 2 valencia full test video . Start yourself at 5 hours 5min.

Very very good commentary with Neil Spalding on the technology used in the GP paddock. Hondas new chassis layout etc

Bike
    77 XL250
    Hervι Poncharal had a good long chat also. About the 1:15 mark.

Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    If he keeps going, I can imagine him having 15 titles then going to 4 wheels for a challenge...
    Can they run 3 championships in a year, then, so he can hurry up and bugger off? :P
    2001 Ducati 996S || 2008 Yamaha CygnusX
    FaceBrick

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by WALRUS View Post
    Can they run 3 championships in a year, then, so he can hurry up and bugger off? :P
    Petition Dorna to allow a rider to do Moto 1, 2 and 3 simultaneously.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    MM is on track to win many many more championships,Rossi having 10 wont be an obstacle.Its harder for VR now than ever.You could argue that on any given day there will be 4 riders who have beaten him consistently(MM,JL,MV,AD) over the last couple of years. He is the one who needs the planets to align.Granted the Yamaha has not been an ally .It all makes it better viewing for us though.
    Rossi may have lost what it takes to win a championship. Even when he was in line for a race win he managed to tip it over. No reason for that, it was entirely the riders fault.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Rossi may have lost what it takes to win a championship. Even when he was in line for a race win he managed to tip it over. No reason for that, it was entirely the riders fault.
    He used to be Jaws and now he's a halibut.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    He used to be Jaws and now he's a halibut.
    Mind if I just file that away in case I need it later?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information