Page 86 of 381 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 5711

Thread: Trump

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Fucksake, the previous administration, who during business as usual, lied their way into a war that has seen approximately 400,000 people killed and millions displaced overseas.
    And which war would that be??
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    On virtually every front, with regards to Covid, there is evidence for and against taking certain actions. Evidence that comes from highly respected professionals from around the globe, yet for some reason that advice is glaringly contradictory to the other with regards to the best way forwards.

So - the USA has something like 4.5% of the world's population - and now has 20% of all Covid-19 deaths across the world ..

I think that's pretty good evidence that the actions they have taken are not working ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Think that might well be Syria:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casual...rian_Civil_War

Bike
    The Vixen - K8 GSXR600
    So - the USA has something like 4.5% of the world's population - and now has 20% of all Covid-19 deaths across the world ...
    It's a start...
    . “No pleasure is worth giving up for two more years in a rest home.” Kingsley Amis

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Wot ee sed.

So - the USA has something like 4.5% of the world's population - and now has 20% of all Covid-19 deaths across the world ..

I think that's pretty good evidence that the actions they have taken are not working ..
    The country of most vaccinations too ... anyhoo, I defer to DJT at this time when he stated that if more tests were done more cases would be found, and given the questionable testing methods being used (professionals said so) and the fact that cash incentives were offered to attribute cause of death to Covid, and let's not forget the politicisation potential of it all, there is enough evidence to question the number you put forwards. I Am not saying that the numbers you put up are wrong, but there is a large body of evidence that's saying that the testing methods being used are highly likely to return gobbledygook as an answer.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Wot ee sed.

The country of most vaccinations too ... anyhoo, I defer to DJT at this time when he stated that if more tests were done more cases would be found, and given the questionable testing methods being used (professionals said so) and the fact that cash incentives were offered to attribute cause of death to Covid, and let's not forget the politicisation potential of it all, there is enough evidence to question the number you put forwards. I Am not saying that the numbers you put up are wrong, but there is a large body of evidence that's saying that the testing methods being used are highly likely to return gobbledygook as an answer.
    Is that you Rudy?
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Is that you Rudy?
    Rudy, Sidney, or Trump himself?
    "And the fact that cash incentives were offered to attribute cause of death to Covid."
    That sentence redefines the word "fact."

"The country with most vaccinations."
    Russia? According to my entirely unofficial count the score so far is:
    Germany 1
    USA 1
    Britain 1
    Russia 3 - and counting? (A new vaccine every day - if you believe Putin.)

No doubt some people will mistakenly credit the German BioNTech vaccine to the USA. Theirs was the first (after the Russians) although most of the coverage came from the US because a US company was working with BioNTech to develop the vaccine. That's the one that has to be stored at -70c or thereabout. Trump claimed credit for the vaccine when it was announced but had no involvement, but then he has a long history of claiming credit for things he had nothing to do with.

BioNTech was founded by a Greek/Turkish immigrant couple in Germany, it now has operations in several countries.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Getting the Band Back Together

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507605-bide...algia-cabinet/

Looks like MAGA is now "out", and "muscular US foreign policy" is back "in".

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    "And the fact that cash incentives were offered to attribute cause of death to Covid."

Russia? According to my entirely unofficial count the score so far is:
    Germany 1
    USA 1
    Britain 1
    Russia 3 - and counting? (A new vaccine every day - if you believe Putin.)

No doubt some people will mistakenly credit the German BioNTech vaccine to the USA. Theirs was the first (after the Russians) although most of the coverage came from the US because a US company was working with BioNTech to develop the vaccine. That's the one that has to be stored at -70c or thereabout. Trump claimed credit for the vaccine when it was announced but had no involvement, but then he has a long history of claiming credit for things he had nothing to do with.

BioNTech was founded by a Greek/Turkish immigrant couple in Germany, it now has operations in several countries.
    You've overlooked China. I think they have at least 3, although their idea of trials is a little different to the West.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    If ya had a Covid patient or could prove a Covid death, then more money was paid to manage those patients. No redefinition there, just a straight up fact.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch
    The quote was

Quote Originally Posted by mashman
    The country of most vaccinations too
    Is that you MSM? coz you sure as hell write like it.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    If ya had a Covid patient or could prove a Covid death, then more money was paid to manage those patients. No redefinition there, just a straight up fact.
    Straight up "low information voter" level stuff. That was rubbish spouted by Trump and his sycophants which is believed to have no basis in fact. If you can produce a reputable source I'll be pleased to read it. And I do mean reputable, not the fantasy stuff you normally seem to read.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Bwaaaa Haaa haaa Keep donating to the orange god losers

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Straight up "low information voter" level stuff. That was rubbish spouted by Trump and his sycophants which is believed to have no basis in fact. If you can produce a reputable source I'll be pleased to read it. And I do mean reputable, not the fantasy stuff you normally seem to read.
    I do not class the below as any more reputable as a source than what I left on the paper this morning. Information is important no matter what the source. In this case, the provisions in place were pretty well reported through the MSM... but I guess that didn't fit your conspiracy agenda to hear that huh. TDS kicked in a little hard today huh.

Oh yes, the insult. Honestly it's the usual, You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe half of the stuff you post. I pass most of it off as troll, but you do leave me wondering sometimes.

Partly false claim: Hospitals get compensated 15% more when they admit, discharge, or lose a patient to COVID-19; New York City hospitals are inflating their case numbers to take advantage

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I do not class the below as any more reputable as a source than what I left on the paper this morning. Information is important no matter what the source. In this case, the provisions in place were pretty well reported through the MSM... but I guess that didn't fit your conspiracy agenda to hear that huh. TDS kicked in a little hard today huh.

Oh yes, the insult. Honestly it's the usual, You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe half of the stuff you post. I pass most of it off as troll, but you do leave me wondering sometimes.
    Reuters qualifies as a reputable source, thanks. I saw Trump accuse the medical profession of infating prices, I saw outrage from the medical community. As yet I've seen nothing to indicate it wasn't just another Trump fantasy. That Reuters item doesn't say anybody was guilty of inflating prices. There was a higher rate paid for COVID patients than some others, but saying that incentivised doctors to misdiagnose patients is drawing a long bow. I've still seen nothing to say it happened, let alone was as wide spread as the idiot in chief claimed. Maybe one day?

I regard Trump's claims such as this one, and the claim that they have more cases because they do more testing to be idiot level stuff. He still finds people who believe his lies. All 23,000 odd of them - and counting.

If you feel so negative about what i post here, don't read it. Ii's not compulsory.

Thread Information