Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ten Commandments

Bike
    2000 Suzuki GZ250, 1998 Suzuki LS650

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments

1. The one true vehicle is the motorcycle , and thou shalt not put no other vehicles before it.

2. Thou shalt not bow down and worship nor serve the God of Chrome; for, lo, he is a false god and will not get thy butt home.

3. Honor thy authorized dealer and the motorcycles they sell, and that thy days may be long and fruitful in the land of Riding.

4. Remember the weekend, and keep it open. For it is written, five days shalt thou labor, and for two days shalt thou ride thy bike, drink beer, and have some FUN.

5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bike, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his cute old lady.

6. From the throne of thy two wheeled contrivance, thou shalt hail all thy biker brethren no matter what they are seated upon - let those who ride decide.

7. Thou shalt not pass by nor turn away from thy brother biker who is in mechanical distress.

8. Thou shalt not pose. Verily, I say unto you, it is easier for a poser to pass his gold Visa card through the eye of a needle than to enter into the true fellowship of motorcycle heaven.

9. When riding thy sled on the Road of Life, thou shalt not whine nor snivel, and thou shalt not suffer to ride alongside those who do.

10. Park not thy bike in the darkness of thine garage, that it may collect dust for want of being oft ridden. Ride thy motorcycle with thy biker brethren, and rejoice in the spirit of the road and the wind.

To All have a great weekend....dasser

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    *goes all misty-eyed* Thanks mate, you too. *sniff*
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS

Thumbs up You Mean This.........

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laws of Biking.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	63711  

Bike
    Yea yea...just cos you can do it in Aramaic....
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    Yea yea...just cos you can do it in Aramaic....
    Ciamara to you too..............

Bike
    'salright. I've got antibiotics for that....

Bike
    2001 DUCATI 900SS
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS View Post
    'salright. I've got antibiotics for that....
    This may help you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hang Man.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	63712  

Bike
    2013 EX300SE
    Quote Originally Posted by dasser View Post
    The Ten Commandments

1. The one true vehicle is the motorcycle , and thou shalt not put no other vehicles before it.

2. Thou shalt not bow down and worship nor serve the God of Chrome; for, lo, he is a false god and will not get thy butt home.

3. Honor thy authorized dealer and the motorcycles they sell, and that thy days may be long and fruitful in the land of Riding.

4. Remember the weekend, and keep it open. For it is written, five days shalt thou labor, and for two days shalt thou ride thy bike, drink beer, and have some FUN.

5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bike, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his cute old lady.

6. From the throne of thy two wheeled contrivance, thou shalt hail all thy biker brethren no matter what they are seated upon - let those who ride decide.

7. Thou shalt not pass by nor turn away from thy brother biker who is in mechanical distress.

8. Thou shalt not pose. Verily, I say unto you, it is easier for a poser to pass his gold Visa card through the eye of a needle than to enter into the true fellowship of motorcycle heaven.

9. When riding thy sled on the Road of Life, thou shalt not whine nor snivel, and thou shalt not suffer to ride alongside those who do.

10. Park not thy bike in the darkness of thine garage, that it may collect dust for want of being oft ridden. Ride thy motorcycle with thy biker brethren, and rejoice in the spirit of the road and the wind.

To All have a great weekend....dasser
    I think you just need to get out and have a little ride, or clean your bike. Certainly not be reading doggeral (damn where's my spell check) like this.

Bike
    2001 Bandit 1200S, 1996 Triumph T/Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Grahameeboy View Post
    This may help you
    Not if that hanged man is like the one in the Busa Petes "Who would do this?" post

Bike
    Yamaha FJR 1300 N
    Mixing Tarat cards with ten commandments I would be very carefull of this all maybe light hearted but getting close to Blasfermy. I can't spell either but you can understand what I meen

Bike
    '14 Multistrada 1200S
    spelling's over-rated

woohoo....blaspheming atheists of the world unite
    F M S

Bike
    Concours 14, S10
    Rules for every biker to live by!

Bike
    Ducati V4S Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    blaspheming atheists???? now ain't that an oxymoron.

Bike
    1987 Nifty 50
    Well put that man Thanks for clarifying them all
    "Not one day that we are here on this earth has been promised to us, so make the most of every day as if it was your last, and every breath ,as if it were the same"

Bike
    I'd ride anything, ;)
    that was wicked.. so true so true
    Postie Play thing
    Normal Postal Services have now resumed and mail is being delievered Regulary.

Thread Information