Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fbmc 2020

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    The Important Bits First.

The next FBMC ride will be on SUNDAY THE 8th OF MARCH 2020.
    Starting at the Now Z Petrol Station on the left of the off ramp on top of the Bombays. It is usual to mob up behind the shop beside their cardboard cupboard lock up (small windowless timber cage)
    It is going to be a 10am ride off, so get there ahead of time, gas up, fuel the body (pies, cakes, coffee) have a chat with the others and be ready to go at 10am sharp!
    Destination. The L & P Cafe Paeroa, via Kaiaua, Miranda, Kerepehi, Netherton and on to In, um,Paeroa.
    Through town to the BIG L&P Bottle for the obligatory Photo Shot then, back via Te Aroha, Ta Huna, Te Hoe , Ararimu.
    The other Important bits, do come along,Fatty or not it's feeling like a Fat Biker that's the magical Ingredient.
    Pies, aromatic beverages and a Love of a ride are the most important parts of being a Fat Biker, so feel free to come ride with us.
    I am not sure I am going to get there, still way behind and want to spend some time with Rose and my Dad Saturday, he is just out of hospital. So will be working Sunday (Rose is busy elsewhere Sunday)

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    Looks like Kay & I are still good to meet you all at the cafe. What time do you reckon you'll be arriving? Hoping to bring the K1200RS for a blast before putting it on TradeMe.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by FLUB View Post
    Looks like Kay & I are still good to meet you all at the cafe. What time do you reckon you'll be arriving? Hoping to bring the K1200RS for a blast before putting it on TradeMe.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
    Hey, good news! that Is.
    Should be there 11-45-12 O Coclish! Got somehting to show you this time around Mr Flubby
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Won't be able to come today as my wife had to work yesterday and best I don't disappear on the bike for the day.

Looks like a great day for it.

Bike

Where ewe guys at?

Cafe amazing. Waiting waiting. Gone. Sad face. Missed The Flubbers

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    Sorry Mate. Missus put her back out. I sent you a text only to just get a reply that I had the wrong number.

Bike
    Ah, Noooooooooooooooooo! Thats a bloody nasty thing to have happen. Hope you've stepped up and are making diner, doing the washing, you know, the usual stuff. Tell her we feel for her and we do.
    Missed a good sit down at the cafe, tried to raise you on line from there, but obviously you guys were otherwise engaged.
    Then hit the back roads back up to Dorkland.
    Pixie came along and provided some informed comment on things motorcycle etc, we stopped for a good long time , enjoyed a meal and then took to the highway again.
    Traffic was pretty stacked up all the way down and up, depending on which roads we were on, not on the main roads much at all. Back to Dorkland mid afternoon. Just in time to clean works wagon and both bikes, yep both! Ratbag thinks she has this full time groomer, havent had the heart to tell her it's only me.
    Next month we'll be riding Northwards on 16 and climes Westerly to a good Eatery/bar, good sealed roads, no major road works and best of all sweet FA Traffic.
    Come along, one and all, Fat Bikers of course we want you to come back and catch up, everyone else, come along and see if you like our little mob, who knows you might want to ride with us again.
    All are welcome.

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    How far "Northwards" and which "eatery"?-Would like to link up with you folk sometime,but a bit isolated up here.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    There's a decent bakery in Kaiwaka and an OK one at Mangawhai Heads. The cafe at Waipu Cove is good but expensive.

There's a good pub on the road out to Marsden Point but I can't remember the name.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    How far "Northwards" and which "eatery"?-Would like to link up with you folk sometime,but a bit isolated up here.
    Gidday Black Knight, I will find out and post that very important information here just as soon as I know.
    Pixie is going to be ride leader for the day and he has been there several times, It's just past Whangarei, so shouldn't be too hard getting us all hooked up.
    Back to you asap.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post

There's a good pub on the road out to Marsden Point but I can't remember the name.
    Porthouse Bar and Eatery. Went there a couple of weeks ago, it was great. I willkeep my eye on this thread as well, may ride down to orks and meet up for the ride. Plenty of other good eateries as well if you want a bigger and more scenic ride...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Porthouse Bar and Eatery. Went there a couple of weeks ago, it was great. I willkeep my eye on this thread as well, may ride down to orks and meet up for the ride. Plenty of other good eateries as well if you want a bigger and more scenic ride...
    That's the one.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Good on you Caseye get the weekend right I might be there. See you Saturday week looking forward to it!! Guess the song!!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    Good on you Caseye get the weekend right I might be there. See you Saturday week looking forward to it!! Guess the song!!
    Ha! no way I've contacted the radio station and told them not to play it for that whole week! te he he.

Next ride Norf on Sunday the 12th of April.
    Come One come All!
    Watch this space for Ride Off Point, it'll be In parts North/West not South next month.
    Pixie can you send me the whys and wherefores, where to meet, Ride off time 10am.
    Destination, Murray, you and Trina better suit up and ride boyo!.

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike
    I sent you a pm with links:

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/dir/-3...-35.713662!3e0

https://www.facebook.com/TheOldParakaoStoreCafe

Meet at Kaukapakapa Hall car park?

fyi: KKK has a gas station again.

Thread Information