Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi my name is Anthony Wright

Bike
    2004 Harley Davidson Deuse
    Blog Entries

Hi my name is Anthony Wright

I run Drury tyres a family business in south Auckland,
    in 2004 Tyres for You gave me a new Harley Davidson Deuce to use!!!!
    i have clocked up 48,000 km on this bike so far.
    Most of those km with the Redeemed MCC, a Christian motorcycle ministry.
    Since that time we have turned our Drury performance centre into a MOTORCYCLE TYRE SHOP.
    sO IF NEED TO BE HOOKED UP WITH BIKE TYRES CHAINS/SPROCKETS/BRAKE PADS ETC just let me know.

Bike
    . .
    Thanks Anthony.
    I have already purchased several tyres off Mike. Will be back for a another soon.

Taz.

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Hi Anthony
    I have been meaning to get tyres off you guys, but to be honest, Cycletreads web site make it a bit easier than your site, due to the tyres being priced and the ability to browse different brands, (while downing a coffee), then simply using the credit card. A few days later they are on my door step.

Please don't take this comment as an attack. As I'm sure your pricing is very competitive, but maybe your website is causing many people to purchase from the opposition.
    Next time I'm up your way, I'll call in.
    Cheers.

Bike
    GSX-R 750 Y
    Quote Originally Posted by tri boy View Post
    Cycletreads web site make it a bit easier than your site, due to the tyres being priced and the ability to browse different brands, (while downing a coffee), then simply using the credit card. A few days later they are on my door step.
    Definitely agree. I do at least 90% of my shopping for near anything by looking online first, and I think what I find online hugely determines what I end up purchasing ie. I look for the best deal, and do normally avoid sites without pricing. Once i've found the best deal I look for reviews.......

Cycletreads site is'nt actually very good at all. If you have a drop down box of common size combinations with price deals etc, and a choice of what style of tyre you require, that would make you very competitive.
    Cats land on their feet. Toast lands jamside down.
    A cat glued to some jam toast will hover in quantum indecision

Curiosity was framed; ignorance killed the cat

Fix a computer and it'll break tomorrow.
    Teach its owner to fix it and it'll break in some way you've never seen before.

Bike
    Blog Entries

Wink Thanks Taz

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Thanks Anthony.
    I have already purchased several tyres off Mike. Will be back for a another soon.

Taz.
    Appeciate your custom, keep spreading the word

Bike
    Blog Entries

Wink Thanks for the insight

Hi Anthony
    I have been meaning to get tyres off you guys, but to be honest, Cycletreads web site make it a bit easier than your site, due to the tyres being priced and the ability to browse different brands, (while downing a coffee), then simply using the credit card. A few days later they are on my door step.

Please don't take this comment as an attack. As I'm sure your pricing is very competitive, but maybe your website is causing many people to purchase from the opposition.
    Next time I'm up your way, I'll call in.
    Cheers.
    You have given some food for thought, unfortuneately Rome was not built in a Day, we will be looking at up grading our site.
    I am quite old fashion and KNOW that you can really nail the customers needs through talking over the PHONE, you can find out best tyre suited for your riding style and the type of bike you own.
    Dont forget to ask Mike for a FREE Barrister coffee when you ride down to us.
    Price is only one aspect of purchasing motorcycle tyres, advise that is accurate is worth its weight in Gold so next time give us a call 092947955.
    Thanks Anthony

Bike
    Hyosung Comet GT250 2005
    Nice tah meet yah anthony ^^

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Better web site is the answer, sorry if that offends, but it's the truth. (im no IT bloke, but I'm positive you are losing many sales due to the lack of pricing and product detail on line).
    Advice is always welcome, but their are many riders who know exactly what they want, and simply require it.
    Once again, this is meant in good faith.
    I shall ring you with the option of bettering my prices that I have found.

Bike
    rf900
    I purchased my last tyre from you guys and was impressed by the service given. (as well as the price). Helps that I am only 10 mins away though.
    keep up the good work.

Bike
    Honda
    I was in there yesterday getting new tyres. There were two newish fellas along with Mike. One did mine and was bloody careful with the rims... I like his work

Mike has always looked out for me so I don't bother to go anywhere else. I usually PM "Mouldy" on this forum or call to check stuff out.

Bike
    99 Suzie,05 R6.
    Welcome,good to know there is another friendly bike shop out there!

Bike
    Blog Entries

Thanks for Heads up

Better web site is the answer, sorry if that offends, but it's the truth. (im no IT bloke, but I'm positive you are losing many sales due to the lack of pricing and product detail on line).
    Advice is always welcome, but their are many riders who know exactly what they want, and simply require it.
    Once again, this is meant in good faith.
    I shall ring you with the option of bettering my prices that I have found.
    Will defieately take yor advise on getting a better web site, Looks like a lot of work but if it will enable us to capture the computor savy biker so be it.
    I am away till Wensday and will put steps in process, in the mean time i will give you the best possible deal i can on your Bike Tyres.
    What type of bike do you ride?
    DO YOU RIDE IT HARD?
    Do you use it for track days?
    Is getting good kms out of your tyres an issue?
    What tyres are you currently running?
    What tyres would you like to run and why?
    Answer as many of these questions as you can and i will get back to you.
    Regards Anthony

I will give you some free advice Anthony.

Keep Mike what ever it takes ! Uncle Shawn at Treads has lost a lot of customers because he let Mike go.

And Des and Bungi have used way to many drugs in the past to be called real Wheel men.

Crazy Steve.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Steve View Post
    I will give you some free advice Anthony.

Keep Mike what ever it takes ! Uncle Shawn at Treads has lost a lot of customers because he let Mike go.

And Des and Bungi have used way to many drugs in the past to be called real Wheel men.

Crazy Steve.
    WILL DO, mIKE IS DEFINEATELY WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN gOLD, he has a great attitude and really knows his stuff.
    He is currently training Neil walker an old mate of mine the ropes and he is really enjoying the experience.
    Neils no novice when it comes to motorcycles, he has had alot of mechanical knowleage and with Mike teaching him what he can about bike tyres he will also be a real asett, to DPC.
    Mike might even be able to go on a holiday with Neil taking to the ART of selling and fitting bike tyres.
    Neil currently rides a RSV 1000 and has riden for many years, the only problem is he rides way too hard.
    Thanks for the Heads up
    Anthony

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Been to your place twice for work Anthony,

First time was when my chain was about to crap out as I was heading to Taupo with the MAG guys. Then I had a service done the following month.

Great service both times, Mike is a diamond geezer and not too tough on the pocket either.

Thats a great business you have their mate, I will be back

Thread Information