Bike
    husaberg
    The truth they are both out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Honda cb600 Hornet
    Interestingly, and probably because the bumbling Hillsong idiot Scomo has little to do with matters (largely a state government concern), Australia is not doing such a bad job at containing cases at the boarder, and if anything, better (although this article needs peer review and to present a little more statistical analysis) - https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....17.21251946v3 . Similarly governments like NSW have a far greater number of public health personnel, contact tracers, lab staff to do far more tests with an outbreak than we could ramp up to - 137 000 tests in 1 week during the Sydney northern beaches outbreak around Xmas. Finally Australia tends to be more punative with punishments for rule breakers which may impact compliance.

The issue for both nations is what we do when vaccinations have rolled out and some 15 to 25% of the population are conscientious [s]morons[/s] objectors. We both open international borders. COVID spreads among the unvaccinated population and services are overwhelmed (NZ has probably the lowest number of ICU beds per head of population amongst OECD nations). You or I have a motorbike accident, and manageable injuries become life or limb threatening because of ambulance and hospital overload.

Bike
    husaberg
    https://i.imgur.com/J7LANQ4.mp4

How vaccination to achieve herd immunity works
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Special hospitals.

Objectors can seek sanctuary in churches where God will take care of them. Also as much homo-opathy as they can eat. Church elders love that sort of thing.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A while back I posted that unvaccinated Customs staff may be OK, but people working for contractors would be less fortunate. I got that wrong.
    Customs have terminated nine staff who refused to be vaccinated.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Here's your chance to get vaccinated months before the rest of the population. Oh, no thanks. I've been doing my own research . . . .

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Gentleman in the carpark at Parrs Park in West Auckland yesterday, sitting on a folding chair next to his ute with a sheet draped across the side of it with this written on it (and hopefully I'm remembering this correctly):

"Govt is lying
    Not a vaccine
    No immune response"

Clearly another top researcher in the field.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    Blog Entries
    No doubt written with his own faeces.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Nurse needs real support in London, coz there are still too many Karens around. Pass it on eh!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B6XjuZKLPiWG/
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Honda cb600 Hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/J7LANQ4.mp4

How vaccination to achieve herd immunity works
    The problem is complex and will involve a) the number vaccinated b) effectiveness of vaccine - Pfizer MRNA vaccine (NZs vaccine) about 90-95% against last year's predominant strains, c) rate of decline of immunity (unknown) d) R0 or number infected per case - and also the shape of the R0 probability distribution (N.B. the superspreaders such as at the Bluff wedding cluster last year) e) how every factor mentioned is effected by new strains f) physical clustering effects - conspiracy theorists and religious zealots tend to hang out together.

Fundamentally the inept populist morons Trump, Boris, Modi ... have created a living Petri dish out of humanity and the virus is mutating incredibly fast and selecting for more infectious strains. Taking all the aforementioned points into account, current educated best guesses are that we need about 80% vaccine uptake to reach a herd immunity threshold. Many now believe that, given beliefs about vaccine harm amongst those unable to use logic to balance risks, this is unobtainable.

Even with a herd immunity threshold, without even higher rates of vaccine uptake, disease clusters have a real risk of overwhelming regional ICUs.

Watch this space...

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    A while back I posted that unvaccinated Customs staff may be OK, but people working for contractors would be less fortunate. I got that wrong.
    Customs have terminated nine staff who refused to be vaccinated.
    And about 20 something MIQ workers (some are sub contractors before the hair splitters reee about it)

Kinda says something when people at the coalface and part of the party apparatus donÂ’t want the vax...

And mandatory vaccines was just a conspiracy theoryÂ’s aye????

Remember when drug companies would pay people to be test subjects with stuff thatÂ’s been in development much longer...occasionally someone would suffer a crippling illness and people would wonder why they chose that risk....

Well racial apartheid didnÂ’t work out too well... weÂ’ll have to wait and see how a two tier society based on medical apartheid works out...oh I forgot the race based healthcare coming soon too...
    Those who engage in identity politics are going to have a head spin dealing with all the intersections...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    . . .

Kinda says something when people at the coalface and part of the party apparatus donÂ’t want the vax...

Yeah it does. I'm assuming that you are not expecting customs workers or hotel staff to be medical experts, because that would be silly wouldn't it?

What it says, is how dangerous misinformation is and social media has a lot to answer for spreading it.

Bike
    husaberg
    Well racial apartheid didnÂ’t work out too well... weÂ’ll have to wait and see how a two tier society based on medical apartheid works out...oh I forgot the race based healthcare coming soon too...
    Those who engage in identity politics are going to have a head spin dealing with all the intersections...
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Yeah it does. I'm assuming that you are not expecting customs workers or hotel staff to be medical experts, because that would be silly wouldn't it?

What it says, is how dangerous misinformation is and social media has a lot to answer for spreading it.

Which actually begs the question what is R650R medical qualifications?
    Boy scout merit badge in first aid?
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    And about 20 something MIQ workers (some are sub contractors before the hair splitters reee about it)

And mandatory vaccines was just a conspiracy theoryÂ’s aye????

Remember when drug companies would pay people to be test subjects with stuff thatÂ’s been in development much longer...occasionally someone would suffer a crippling illness and people would wonder why they chose that risk....

This guy doesn't seem too in favour of vaccination for covid for a few reasons, not to mention the success rate of the AAPS outpatient treatment guide... and even at that he states that according to the data the J&J vaccine was shown to be the safest in the field. But what would he know eh...

Highly Cited COVID Doctor Comes To Stunning Conclusion: Gov’t ‘Scrubbing Unprecedented Numbers’ Of Injection-Related Deaths
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    ... weÂ’ll have to wait and see how a two tier society based on medical apartheid works out....
    I'm not sure that 29 out of how ever many thousand border workers constitutes a 'tier'. More of a pigeon hole. Maybe a matchbox?
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Thread Information