Page 537 of 638 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Trump's defence team is an unlovely cast of characters; all feature on Fox News of course.

Dershovitz has had a distinguished career, Professor Emeritus at Harvard no less, but may now be senile? He was involved with Epstein to a greater extent than just the court case; he apparently received at least one massage from a young lady while a guest of Epstein's, but claimed he kept his underpants on. A Tui ad may be appropriate?

As a special prosecutor Starr hounded Bill Clinton for years, eventually getting him for the very important crime of lying about a blow job. Now though he says Trump's abuse of his office is not a crime as detailed in the constitution and there is no reason Trump should have been impeached. If Starr isn't the biggest hypocrite in the history of the world he has to be a finalist.

When she was Forida Attorney General Trump allegedly bought Bondi off with $25,000 from his charity. Apparently she was starting to investigate his fake university. IIRC that payment was one of the reasons his charity was considered to be operating outside the law, why it was ordered to cease operating, why neither Trump nor his kids are allowed to be involved with any charity, and the kids have to undertake charity training.

Like Trump said, "The best people."

But these things have been reported by most serious news organisations for years now. Sneering at a Tampa newspaper - from Florida where Bondi is from, and where Trump is resident now - is just sneering for the sake of sneering.
    True! - And - The left is a mirror image of the right - all compromised and controllable - by deception do war? - Magic? - How do they do that?

Bike
    Sold
    Alfred McCoy Breaks Down the History of America’s Geopolitical Maneuvering:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Ey...ature=youtu.be

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Apropos of the current impeachment trial and the reluctance by the Republicans or Trump to have witnesses appear or evidence heard, herewith some figures.

Only three presidents including Trump have been impeached. There have been a number of other holders of high office impeached though, mostly judges, there have been fifteen impeachments in all. Interestingly Adam Schiff prosecuted the last one successfully.

Moscow Mitch McConnell is stopping any witnesses appearing and trying to present this as normal. It is not. The following table shows each of the fifteen previous impeachments and the number of witness in each.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EO2TIxAW4AEHlpk.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	227.6 KB 
ID:	344340  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Were they brand new witnesses or those who already at the previous impeachment investigation? What Mitch wants is if the Dems put foward whitness's they should be the ones that have already been in the House and Trump and Team reserve to right for there witness's to present evidence. As you well know that didn't happen in the House.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    . As you well know that didn't happen in the House.
    Because Trump, despite there being lawfully issued subpoenas, refused to let any appear. To pursue that through the courts could take years so the Democrats let it pass. That alone though could be another impeachable offence.

He has just admitted another crime on camera. Words to the effect, we've got all the evidence, they haven't got any. Because he will not produce it. That right there is another impeachable offence. None of this is normal.

An innocent person wants all the evidence produced so as to prove they are innocent. Trump wants nothing produced, funny that.

Trump could set a new record, first president to be impeached multiple times.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    An here I was thinking I was on your ignor list you pathetic little weasel. Trump was legally within his rights to go to the courts about the subpoenas.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Apropos of the......herewith some figures.
    Are you trying to sound like TDL?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Wrt lies https://twitter.com/i/status/1220160...y&refsrc=email Where is this "over welming and compelling evidencde"? In "plain sight"? No wait the was that collusion thingy...

Same brocken recold, same old tune..................since before Trump inauguration. Shit over three years.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Are you trying to sound like TDL?
    That'd be a no.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    That'd be a no.
    It's blatently obvious you suffer from Stage 5 TDS. I suggest you keep away from sharp objects.

Bike
    Sold

All roads lead to Israel? - What Israel wants - Israel gets!

Trump plan said to give Israel sovereignty throughout Jerusalem, all settlements:- (MIGA?) - https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...m_medium=email - MAGA? - Oh that?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There seems to be some confusion about the ignore function. If you have someone on ignore you can see that they have posted, but not what they have said. Each time though you have the option to view the post if you wish, or to remove them from your list.

With one exception, I consider the people I have on ignore to be as dumb as a box of rocks and nasty with it. They are incapable of rational discussion, they show up and fling some shit around like the proverbial mad woman, but generally they don't make much sense at all. It's a bonus if it's even English.

TDL is the exception, he's there for a different reason.

I hope that helps.

Bike
    Yo momma
    there seems to be some confusion about the ignore function. If you have someone on ignore you can see that they have posted, but not what they have said. Each time though you have the option to view the post if you wish, or to remove them from your list.

With one exception, i consider the people i have on ignore to be as dumb as a box of rocks and nasty with it. They are incapable of rational discussion, they show up and fling some shit around like the proverbial mad woman, but generally they don't make much sense at all. It's a bonus if it's even english.

Tdl is the exception, he's there for a different reason.

I hope that helps.
    fuckwit.

10 characters.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Looks like the votes are in....

Hey MaxPenquin can you confirm to Huseboy I'm not you and you are not me. He seems to be confused.

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Why would he think that?

Thread Information