Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Followed a young feller on a shit old honda 125, riding like a clown

Bike
    raptor 1000

Followed a young feller on a shit old honda 125, riding like a clown

he ran a red light, then as i was following him he weaved about between two lanes without looking and nearly got squished by a big 4x4, total disregard for what was happening around him. i thought to myself this guy wont last long then tonight on the way home there he was stopped on the side of the road by a copper, hope the cop threw the book at him.

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    he ran a red light, then as i was following him he weaved about between two lanes without looking and nearly got squished by a big 4x4, total disregard for what was happening around him. i thought to myself this guy wont last long then tonight on the way home there he was stopped on the side of the road by a copper, hope the cop threw the book at him.
    why not be nice and help him out?

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

come ride the southern roads www.southernrider.co.nz

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Burn him...!
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by hayd3n View Post
    help him out how?? he wasnt just endangering himself he was a menace on the road, if i saw one of my boys riding like that they would be walking, you guys know the bloke that was killed at evansdale at the weekend??

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    help him out how?? he wasnt just endangering himself he was a menace on the road, if i saw one of my boys riding like that they would be walking, you guys know the bloke that was killed at evansdale at the weekend??
    well hes someones boy and sounds like he needs a lesson or 2

and nope dont think so, i saw that bike go past work today on a trailer what a mess

plastic fabricator/welder here if you need a hand ! will work for beer/bourbon/booze

Bike
    83 GPz550
    I hope like hell he gets whats coming to him.

The only time I have ever ran a red light was when there was no traffic, and my bike couldn't trigger the green. Had a look for potential hazards, then went on my merry way.

Bike
    raptor 1000
    it was red before he got to it and he accelerated through as much as he could, he had time to stop but didnt, he was lucky the driver on the other side of the intersection didnt have a hair trigger. have to say at least he was wearing good gear unlike the guy on a scooter i saw later with bare feet and no gloves

Bike
    83 GPz550
    it was red before he got to it and he accelerated through as much as he could, he had time to stop but didnt, he was lucky the driver on the other side of the intersection didnt have a hair trigger. have to say at least he was wearing good gear unlike the guy on a scooter i saw later with bare feet and no gloves
    Thats just idiotic.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by hayd3n View Post
    Doesn't sound like the sort who would accept an offer of help or even believe he needs it. Probably thinks he's the world's greatest rider.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    I saw a guy in a Holden Vectra today carving through the heavy Southern Motorway traffic like a slalom race.

He passed an unmarked Police car who was in the process of stopping and attempting to save the life of a 111kph driver who was keeping lane and showing respect to other road users.

Nice one guys! Get the low hanging fruit first.

You know it makes sense

Bike
    02 Ducati ST4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Doesn't sound like the sort who would accept an offer of help or even believe he needs it. Probably thinks he's the world's greatest rider.
    You would be supprised... If people actualy reached out and offered... Instead off telling them they are idiots, wankers and they are temporary NZders... no wounder they don't want to listen...

Try another approach... and again you will be supprised.

Bike
    It was on the good
    have to say at least he was wearing good gear unlike the guy on a scooter i saw later with bare feet and no gloves
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Thats just idiotic.
    You weren't in Dunedin today, a scorcher.

Bike
    a fucking hornet
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post
    You would be supprised... If people actualy reached out and offered... Instead off telling them they are idiots, wankers and they are temporary NZders... no wounder they don't want to listen...

yes it can make a difference !!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Thats just idiotic.
    i reckon. you really need to have a hair trigger right foot off the lights in Auckland

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by NighthawkNZ View Post

For the guy who perhaps takes the wrong line through a corner, follows to close, or who otherwise puts himself in danger without knowing ... Yes. For the guy who deliberately does shit like accelerating through red lights and weaving through lanes etc ... yes you're right. I would be surprised.
    Grow older but never grow up

Thread Information