Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NZSBK Superbike Championship - on hold

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries

2017 NZSBK Superbike Championship - on hold

Facebook official

2017 NZSBK Championship - Superbike Results:
    Due to an appeal against the final results of the Superbike Class Championship results should be held as provisional until such time as the appeal outcome has been determined.
    https://www.facebook.com/motorcyclin...WSFEED&fref=nf

So it looks like Sloan hasn't won it yet.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    MVs & Ducatis
    In my opinion, no way in hell can Sloan Frost take maximum points for race 3 (part 1). Certainly does not deserve to win a title on a crash, regardless of the lap windback rule. There is an old saying "to finish first, first one must finish" How about some fairness and logic for once MNZ

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by MVnut View Post
    In my opinion, no way in hell can Sloan Frost take maximum points for race 3 (part 1). Certainly does not deserve to win a title on a crash, regardless of the lap windback rule. There is an old saying "to finish first, first one must finish" How about some fairness and logic for once MNZ
    Sloan Frost did not crash at Hampton Downs

i'll put my hand up for that stuff up, I was commentating alone and said he'd crashed, it was out of my vision and i caught a glimpse on the tv screen inside the apartment we used the balcony for our veiw, i first thought it was number 11 then 1 and then i went back outside to check points etc, positions and din't watch the bikes coming back into the pits.
    the buck stops at me and no-one corrected me all day not at prizegiving, imagine my surprise when I got home on monday and watched the race.....
    the protest i understand is the changing of the points a week after taupo.
    I apoligise to all those concerned that I made an error at such a crucial level in our sport.
    spyda

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    How about getting your facts straight.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    see post three, that's what they heard due to an error on my part.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    I think he's talking about the Taupo incident, where the results were cocked up on the day.

Bike
    suzuki
    send your submission to MNZ then

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    How can the results be pending, when a judiciary committee hasn't yet been assembled?

They are the ones who decide if the results should be held untill the end of the appeal process.

Bike
    MVs & Ducatis
    Sloan Frost did not crash at Hampton Downs

i'll put my hand up for that stuff up, I was commentating alone and said he'd crashed, it was out of my vision and i caught a glimpse on the tv screen inside the apartment we used the balcony for our veiw, i first thought it was number 11 then 1 and then i went back outside to check points etc, positions and din't watch the bikes coming back into the pits.
    the buck stops at me and no-one corrected me all day not at prizegiving, imagine my surprise when I got home on monday and watched the race.....
    the protest i understand is the changing of the points a week after taupo.
    I apoligise to all those concerned that I made an error at such a crucial level in our sport.
    spyda
    Thanks for that, it is all now in a different light

That's pretty good coming from you

Again, appreciated

I think .......
    Drew you need more than half a brain before you can do any thinking

send your submission to MNZ then
    Been in the game since 1972, have seen good and bad....last few years certainly nothing impresses me re MNZ and many of the race officials....and no I am not putting my hand up, been there done that fuckin unappreciated as John McClane once said

And re the incorrectly tallied points, I'm sure all the top competitors knew their own points so no crying there. Still the issue of such a short completed distance particularly the first 'half'

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Thanks for that, it is all now in a different light

That's pretty good coming from you

Again, appreciated

Drew you need more than half a brain before you can do any thinking

Been in the game since 1972, have seen good and bad....last few years certainly nothing impresses me re MNZ and many of the race officials....and no I am not putting my hand up, been there done that fuckin unappreciated as John McClane once said

And re the incorrectly tallied points, I'm sure all the top competitors knew their own points so no crying there. Still the issue of such a short completed distance particularly the first 'half'
    I was clarifying why I said what I did you stupid old cunt. But if ya wanna sling shit, I got no problem with that.

Bike
    Exercycle
    The results are pending because as always "The results are subject to official confirmation"

Incidentally, there are actually penalties for claiming the win falsely. If there's any doubt I hope Sloan has added "subject to official confirmation" to anything he's posted publicly.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    The results are pending because as always "The results are subject to official confirmation"

Incidentally, there are actually penalties for claiming the win falsely. If there's any doubt I hope Sloan has added "subject to official confirmation" to anything he's posted publicly.
    He was told he had won, he's fine.

Bike
    Multi choice.
    All this panty pulling over something that is largely irrelevant, how about getting pissy about the decision making by race officials and flag marshals at Sound of Thunder couple of weekends ago? Just leave it there mate, gizz another puff would ya , they won't be round for a minute...... The muffler that fell off the old Ducati shitter that was left lying on the track so the the two front runners could find it on the racing line in the kink at the top of the straight. Flat fucking out. A new RSV4 Factory totally destroyed ( literally nothing salvageable ) and a ( loaned!) 1199 very very badly damaged ( major rebuild required, if it can even be done) both riders could very easily be DEAD.

DEAD!
    Speed kills-just ask the rabbit......

Bike
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by 300weatherby View Post
    All this panty pulling over something that is largely irrelevant, how about getting pissy about the decision making by race officials and flag marshals at Sound of Thunder couple of weekends ago? Just leave it there mate, gizz another puff would ya , they won't be round for a minute...... The muffler that fell off the old Ducati shitter that was left lying on the track so the the two front runners could find it on the racing line in the kink at the top of the straight. Flat fucking out. A new RSV4 Factory totally destroyed ( literally nothing salvageable ) and a ( loaned!) 1199 very very badly damaged ( major rebuild required, if it can even be done) both riders could very easily be DEAD.

DEAD!
    I couldn't find my favorite flavor V at the bakery today, had to drive all the way to the other end of the street!

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by 300weatherby View Post

DEAD!
    This thread is about the superbike title. Go bitch about your thing in its own thread.

Thread Information