Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamela the Bucket

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bungbung View Post
    Pamela, in anger
    Haha, yeah, was starting to look like an angry bunny with my ears laid back! LOL, thanks!

Bike
    You are a awesome Truddles!! Pammy looks hot and you... Nigel's missus... but it looks like you had a blast out there!
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    So all in all, I had a great day, Pammy did a couple of strange things (mainly due to my riding I think), stalled mid corner a couple of times, didn't like me starting her, and then started to rev exsessively (she just wanted to go man!!, lol) due to the throttle cable getting pulled a bit tight.
    So a few things to sort out before next time, a few touch ups on the paint, some remoulding of the seat and put some more nylon on sticky out bits and reglue my ears.
    But otherwise, considering she was basically untested, I was really impressed with the work we'd done to get her out there, so massive thanks again to Andrew, Leigh, AJ, Nigel, Craig and all the other folks who have bits attached to Pamlea and who have helped to get me out there, and to everyone who was encouraging and offered their kind words to a nervous idiot on the white bike with the ears!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	go pammy.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	422.9 KB 
ID:	88134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	379.4 KB 
ID:	88135  

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop View Post
    You are a awesome Truddles!! Pammy looks hot and you... Nigel's missus... but it looks like you had a blast out there!
    Thanks Col, you'll have to come next time, I want to see you in the cheerleader's outfit, ok!

Bike
    GSF250
    Hehehe I love the helmet Trudi!! Looks like awesome fun, and you have worked so hard on Pammy. Got to come watch one day, might have to bring my bunny ears in support!
    " It appears that the website has become alive. This happens to computers and robots sometimes. Am I scared of a stupid computer? Please. The computer should be scared of me."

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Oh and some others had sexy time with Pammy too (What a slut!)!! My dear hubby loved her, but we didn't get any pics of that (maybe next time hunny!), and Sully had some fun with her, Skunk Control had a turn too and Skunk rode her out to the pits for me and reckoned he almost got her to do a wheelie (He needed a Tui after that!)
    Oh and thanks to Bayden and co. too for the organisation, support, kind words and drinkies!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sully riding pammy.jpg 
Views:	381 
Size:	414.3 KB 
ID:	88142   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC on Pam.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	507.0 KB 
ID:	88143  

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Hehehe I love the helmet Trudi!! Looks like awesome fun, and you have worked so hard on Pammy. Got to come watch one day, might have to bring my bunny ears in support!
    Thanks hun!! You definitely need to come out, but not to watch, have a go on Pammy, she's a kind slut, she'll be nice (or I beat her, but she'd probably like it!)

Bike
    Hornet 900
    That Pamela is a great ride.

I really did enjoy my few laps out there on her

Bike
    FOR SALE

mrs busa pete

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    So all in all, I had a great day, Pammy did a couple of strange things (mainly due to my riding I think), stalled mid corner a couple of times, didn't like me starting her, and then started to rev exsessively (she just wanted to go man!!, lol) due to the throttle cable getting pulled a bit tight.
    So a few things to sort out before next time, a few touch ups on the paint, some remoulding of the seat and put some more nylon on sticky out bits and reglue my ears.
    But otherwise, considering she was basically untested, I was really impressed with the work we'd done to get her out there, so massive thanks again to Andrew, Leigh, AJ, Nigel, Craig and all the other folks who have bits attached to Pamlea and who have helped to get me out there, and to everyone who was encouraging and offered their kind words to a nervous idiot on the white bike with the ears!
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun out there hard to beleive that is the same bike we bought down. I also love the bunny ears have you got the tail to go with it that would look real quiet. It would also give the guys something to play with.
    RIDE FOR THE CONDITIONS WHEN THEY CHANGE INCREASE YOUR SPEED

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by busa pete View Post
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun out there hard to beleive that is the same bike we bought down. I also love the bunny ears have you got the tail to go with it that would look real quiet. It would also give the guys something to play with.
    She does look different eh!!!
    Do have a tail..... but decided not to wear it, couldn't get the ears off so they had to stay, I'll wear the tail next time, had to ease everyone who hadn't met me into my screwed up world!

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Kendog View Post
    Thanks Col, you'll have to come next time, I want to see you in the cheerleader's outfit, ok!
    Yes. I've been meaning ask - should I shave, wax or use one of those creams?
    They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old.
    Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the evening,
    we will remember them

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapop View Post
    Yes. I've been meaning ask - should I shave, wax or use one of those creams?
    owwww, wax baby, wax!!!

Bike
    A dirty black one.
    Gee thats a flash exaust on there!
    "I came into this game for the action, the excitement... go anywhere, travel light,... get in, get out,... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form."

Paved roads are just another example of wasted tax payer dollars.

Bike
    Best Bitza Bucket 2008 BoB
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deanohit View Post
    Gee thats a flash exaust on there!
    Your exhaust would look that flash if you had a husband you could press gang into hours of servitude with a steelo pad and a bottle of brasso!

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    It's all true, he's good at polishing things!!

Thread Information