Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Pamela the Bucket

Bike
    SW-125R(F4-TF125), ZXRD400, RD250LC
    Blog Entries
    I think I found more horsepower today...

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries

Pammy does Kaitoke.

I hadn't ridden Pammy since the last points round at the Slipway, had started her a couple of times to check she still would (with quite a bit of prompting and pushing) and had changed a few things since. She had broken her clutch lever when she'd had a little lie down so I had replaced that but hadn't had a chance to check and adjust it so that it engaged properly. I had also replaced both fork seals as one was leaking, but when I'd replaced the leaky one discovered that there was only a few mils of grotty looking fork oil in the fork, so decided to do both forks and fill them up with oil, guessing at oil levels and weight, so they hadn't been tested either.
    So we arrived at Kaitoke for our first go at riding this track. Had some starting issues until uncle Skunk came over and prodded her into life. He discovered that I'd been starting her with the choke off and riding her with it on.... this could explain a few of the starting and running issues I'd been having with her!!! (Insert dumb blond moment!).
    So we headed out on the track for a practice session. Kendog and I were the only true B grade riders for the day so were chucked in with the fast guys of A grade, shite!! We were doing reverse direction of the track which is fine considering I'd never ridden it the other way round anyway, all good, only one real tricky corner that I noticed a few others doing the same thing I did once, running wide out of the very tight left hander heading up the hill and running off onto the grass, managed to save it and get back on the track without any issues and carry on our merry way. Kendog came in with rear wheel issues, so I was left to represent the slow arses on my own.
    Pammy started fine for the next session thanks to Skunk's belief in my ability to be able to push start her on my own, so hopefully that issue has been solved. I had adjusted the clutch a little, but will have another little play with it when I have some time as it still doesn't engage fast enough for my liking and the forks seemed fine.
    So we did three more 10 lap sessions (well, we got lapped several times each time, so was probably more like 8 lap sessions for us) with the crazy fast guys, much Pammy sandwiching and high speed corner passing maneuvers done on us, but no body really did anything nasty, so it was all good. Decided at lunch time that we'd had enough fun for one day, offered up Pammy's services for anyone who wanted to have a go on her and buggered off home.
    Really enjoyed the track, certainly makes you think and keeps one on one's toes, I think I would have enjoyed it more if I'd had someone else about my pace to try and keep up with, but hey, we still had a good time and Pammy came home unscathed and unmolested! Also Pammy behaved herself well and went good aside from some strange rattling noise that I can't seem to put my finger on as to what it is or where it's coming from, she also feels 'loose' (yes, I know, it IS Pamela after all) while cornering and has a mild shaking in the front end at speed (hahahaha, Pammy+speed= )
    One more go at the Slipway this weekend then it's time to change her gearbox oil, lube some cables and give her a clean up before hitting the Taupo spectacular over Xmas!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pamela1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	407.2 KB 
ID:	110808  

Bike
    Aprilia Shiver 750, Suzuki RG150E
    Nice write-up, Trudes !!!

"...you meet the weirdest people riding a Guzzi !!..."

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    One more go at the Slipway this weekend then it's time to change her gearbox oil, lube some cables and give her a clean up before hitting the Taupo spectacular over Xmas!!
    Just as well Pammy won't be having to put up with me astride her then!

Given my track record I would probably be the cause of her requiring some further cosmetic surgery to recover! The Sled is another matter - primed for punishment and the Monsters aren't coming to Taupo so that Sled is up for a jolly good thrashing!!!

Pammy does Taupo - wahoo

Bike
    Hornet 900
    You looked good out there.
    Next time I will stick around longer to keep you company.

Bike
    2009 Yamaha XJ6S
    You GO guurrrll
    GET ON
    SIT DOWN
    SHUT UP
    HANG ON

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries

Pamela's plastic surgery.

Pamela has had some "work" done.
    Thanks to Skunk putting a new tail piece and seat on his AX he had a spare tail piece like Pammy's that got trashed when we hit the track, along with his flash as seat and two side covers.
    Pammy always only had one "real" side cover as Skunk orginally purchased Pamela for her right hand side cover for his bucket, so we'd fabricated several side covers which kept breaking, but now she has a real one,.... very smart! The new seat is also a bit lower than my old one, so I sit a bit differently on her also, had a sit on her yesterday, and have to say, I quite liked it (so did she! Hussy!!)
    So here's a couple of pics of Pammy after her operations and new "implants". I think she looks MEAN!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pam.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	411.5 KB 
ID:	112586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pam2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	424.9 KB 
ID:	112587  

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudes View Post
    The new seat is also a bit lower than my old one, so I sit a bit differently on her also, had a sit on her yesterday, and have to say, I quite liked it (so did she! Hussy!!)
    Girl on girl action Thought I'd only see that on 'Bones'

Bike
    Hornet 900
    Her double D's look wonky, I think she needs some more surgery.

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendog View Post
    Her double D's look wonky, I think she needs some more surgery.
    Shhhhhh, that is a special enhancement, you wait, soon everyone will be going wonky!

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Girl on girl action Thought I'd only see that on 'Bones'
    I reckon it's time Pammy and I had a talk Trudes is MINE and so are her homemade eclairs!!!!! MINE MINE MINE

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Number One View Post
    I reckon it's time Pammy and I had a talk Trudes is MINE and so are her homemade eclairs!!!!! MINE MINE MINE
    Eclairs?... Where's mine?

Bike
    2018 Ducati Monster 797
    Blog Entries
    Awww crap, my secret eclairs have been sampled and now everyone wants one!

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Eclairs?... Where's mine?
    ONly her SPESHUL friends get them...you you are just special

Bike
    2005 Custom Moped
    nice looking bike and chick thighs too well done bringing things to reality is what we need more of

Thread Information