Thread: Stuff gets it wrong again....

Bike
    Between Rides

Stuff gets it wrong again....

What a load of shit! Bikers in Blue organised an Auckland/Wellington/Christchurch ride in 2012 and 2013. Then the new wanky organisers took over and restricted it to their clicky little facebook biker group that had Auckland riders only.

So no, yesterdays event was NOT the first Christchurch event, Pete and the team down there need to be respected for what they did as well as the events Stoney organised in Wellington.

Just makes me thankful that I no longer have anything to do with those particular individuals who put emphasis on their status updates rather than real friendships.

Oh and for those that did go, well done for supporting the cause. Ride On..!!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/ne...vent-a-success

Bike
    Canadian Red Back
    Hi Max

Did you read the comments below the article. I even sent the current ChCh organisers pictures of the previous Bikers in BLue.
    Still a good Cause. I wish them all the best.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    the second invercargill ride was well patronized but is run every second year due to the scooter run being run every two years, good day out and visited by the vampire, better go see doc about the results i guess

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by FatMax View Post
    Then the new wanky organisers took over and restricted it to their clicky little facebook biker group that had Auckland riders only.

Just makes me thankful that I no longer have anything to do with those particular individuals who put emphasis on their status updates rather than real friendships.
    Must be about time to let it go.

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    the second invercargill ride was well patronized but is run every second year due to the scooter run being run every two years, good day out and visited by the vampire, better go see doc about the results i guess
    Oh shit...……... it is just a blood test?...then I didn't need to bend over-touch my boots? I feel so dumb.

If I could upload pics ( for some reason can't) I could show you my 919 post, that's a blue bike (but you've seen it anyways).
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    Between Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Must be about time to let it go.
    Nah, I'm only just getting warmed up here

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Ironically I didn't go on the ride as I was recovering from a prostate biopsy...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Ironically I didn't go on the ride as I was recovering from a prostate biopsy...

Been there, done that. Not a nice day out.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by granstar View Post
    Oh shit...……... it is just a blood test?...then I didn't need to bend over-touch my boots? I feel so dumb.

If I could upload pics ( for some reason can't) I could show you my 919 post, that's a blue bike (but you've seen it anyways).
    Made me laugh so hard

Thread Information