Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2020

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    ATM Dovi is getting points just by being out there picking up places as they come i guess accumulating nicely ?
    Thats the way he operates doesn't he Mulletman ?

The Doocati should be able to stretch its legs a bit at Brno,but I'd like to see him fight more rather than grab a position or two near the end of races...
    He needs to make a meal of the tracks where he has an advantage and while #93 is suffering.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Thats the way he operates doesn't he Mulletman ?

The Doocati should be able to stretch its legs a bit at Brno,but I'd like to see him fight more rather than grab a position or two near the end of races...
    He needs to make a meal of the tracks where he has an advantage and while #93 is suffering.

Your right mate ,

Problem at Brno atm are the bumps, riders are saying its like riding on a wet/damp track when its 30 + degrees.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Well done Zarco , showed the factory boys up by absolutely smashing them and taking POLE !!!

Dovi's way down in 18th and Miller 14th.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    they lucky mm is out he shines in these dodgy conditions

Bike
    2008 R6
    What a race!!!!

Some highlights here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ__...ature=youtu.be

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The young feller marked himself as 'special' a few years back when a technical infringement meant he had to start last on the grid, and he rode right through the field. It hasn't all been smooth sailing since, but now he's let the world know his intentions and he has the capabilities to match.

It was a good day for Marquez in that most of the guys at the top of the points table had a bad day. Ducati must be scratching their heads.

Seeing Rossi obviously happy at finishing fifth and that his protege had finished second seemed odd. Almost sad even.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Fucking awesome.
    Best MotoGP race I have seen in a while. Look out MM the new kids are circling.

Had money on him last round for the win too, if only I'd done that this weekend lol. Who cares though so worth it to hear that national anthem blast out

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    77 XL250
    We all know Binder is the goods, but I really expected the bike only capable of the odd podium this year. Roll on Austria....

Once again Zarco made me eat my words. The way he attacked that penalty long lap was one of the highlights of the race.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    We all know Binder is the goods, but I really expected the bike only capable of the odd podium this year. Roll on Austria....

Once again Zarco made me eat my words. The way he attacked that penalty long lap was one of the highlights of the race.
    Still a bell end, how many riders has he taken out since entering motogp? I'm counting quite a few, he injured both Pedrosa and Olivera with dumb moves and was lucky to not have done the same to Pol. Going off his comments he knew damn well that there would be contact but didn't seem to care, Simon Crafar hit the nail on the head, with a big bike you want an outside in line on that corner, Pol was just doing his line. Showed up the other Ducati's big time though, that is a big concern especially for Dovi who's still without contract. My money is still on a Bags Miller team next year still though, its not worth the risk bringing in an emotion driven rider like Zarco into the full factory.
    Awesome to see the KTM Zarco ditched smoke him, goes to show...

The KTM reminds me of the 2016-18 Honda of a few years back, rock solid front end Pol and Brad were just firing it in there and it was loving it. Such a massive step from last year its incredible, hope Puig is sitting there feeling a real wanker for sending Dani their way as that bike was sensational and even the rookies are doing well on it. Looks to have a good enough engine too, I'd say a very well rounded package now.

Nakagami very impressive, I'm hoping they give him a full factory bike next year as he's proving to be fast and consistent. If he's getting faster reading MM's data then it shows he's got the ability to at least mimic MM. Alex Marquez should not be getting a better bike than him next year unless he steps up his game big time.

Bike
    R100GSPD

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Top racing thru all the classes , a good podium for Joe Roberts Moto2 as well.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Bring on Portimao. That will be a great track for MotoGP.

Yep last race of the season

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The weather forecast for Austria is baaaad.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    So will Dookatties obvious issues get worse, or somehow better in the wet?

What a race last week.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    So will Dookatties obvious issues get worse, or somehow better in the wet?

What a race last week.
    I'd say going off the riders comments they'll be better if its a bit slippery as they'll be able to slide the rear into the corners to turn it better. It looked good a Jerez so who knows? Dare I say it if Bags wasn't injured we may have had a GP20 doing better at Brno.

Bring on Sunday night can't wait! Boring track but usually brings on decent racing.

Thread Information