Bike
    It was on the good

Biden

Bit dodgy eh?

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Don't start.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    What about THAT guy?
    I've heard he drinks milk straight outta the bottle and then he puts it back in the fridge.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Bit dodgy eh?
    He is now undoing all the changes Trump made ...

Dodgy ... ????
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...yeah... just another puppet of pricks that have money and agendas...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Biden Trump.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    He is now undoing all the changes Trump made ...

Dodgy ... ????
    That's par for the course in US politics, although I do recall people screeching that Trump was acting like a dictator with his Executive Orders when he got into office.

Funnily all those same people are eerily silent or positively jubilant when their guy is doing it.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That's par for the course in US politics, although I do recall people screeching that Trump was acting like a dictator with his Executive Orders when he got into office.

Funnily all those same people are eerily silent or positively jubilant when their guy is doing it.
    Incorrect. They both acted like Presidents.

As do Prime Ministers ACT like Prime Ministers.

As Presidents/Prime Ministers ... They have the power to make those decisions. Those that voted for the "Other" Party ... seldom like those actions.

Unless it suits them.

Such is Politics.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    The headline on Fox News is an Antifa "insurrection" in Portland.

Don't think there will be much healing and national unity there.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Some people have short memories. Obama was accused of being a dictator because he was ruling by executive order. The reason he was doing that was because the Republicans controlled the Senate and the Senate would pass nothing put forward by Obama.

Trump carried the practice on, despite the Sentate being in Republican hands .

Currently there are hundreds of acts passed by the last (Democrat) Congress stacked on hold. Mitch McConnell, the Republican who controlled the Senate, would not put any Democrat measure to the vote. He referred to himself as the Grim Reaper, his desk was where Democrat legislation went to die.

It seems entirely logical that Biden will undo Trump executive orders with another executive order. The Democrats, having a majority on Congress, and a razor thin majority in the Senate, can return to operating as was originally intended. They do have one problem - Joe Manchin. A Democrat, his views are often more Republican. If he votes against anything the measure will likely be lost.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    The American Eagle is go full send into Boeing territory clipping its own wings with a directive to hire based on identity politics instead of skill....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-...=mb-2021-01-21
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    The headline on Fox News is an Antifa "insurrection" in Portland.

Don't think there will be much healing and national unity there.
    Some people here say it's a fictional organisation but pics and news articles don't lie lol

Yep a whole bunch of useful idiots with nothing to do now the George Soros pay cheques have dried up. Most prob unemp,outed with useless degrees like The effect of neodybinuim mining on transgender communities in eastern nowheristan.

As said earlier the communists always get rid of traitor enablers first after they've done their job as they pose a future threat to the regime. You can bet the FBI will suddenly smash ANTIFA into nothing, perhaps with a few Waco or ruby ridge style engagements to help with the anti gun agenda. Or it could be rebranded as right wing to demonise the silent majority....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/antifa...g-2021-01-21-1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...63621280202753
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Some people have short memories. Obama was accused of being a dictator because he was ruling by executive order. The reason he was doing that was because the Republicans controlled the Senate and the Senate would pass nothing put forward by Obama.
    No doubt by fringe republicans, however I'm talking about the Mainstream narrative here (Washington Post, NYT, CNN etc.).

I also see the Biden has removed the Bust of Sir Winston Churchill, which I feel is probably an Omen of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Currently there are hundreds of acts passed by the last (Democrat) Congress stacked on hold. Mitch McConnell, the Republican who controlled the Senate would not put any Democrat measure to the vote. He referred to himself as the Grim Reaper, his desk was where Democrat legislation went to die.

It seems entirely logical that Biden will undo Trump executive orders with another executive order. The Democrats, having a majority on Congress, and a razor thin majority in the Senate, can return to operating as was originally intended. They do have one problem - Joe Manchin. A Democrat, his views are often more Republican. If he votes against anything the measure will likely be lost.
    And you'll note, I'm not complaining that Biden is doing it - My complaint is (as always) about the Double-Standard.

Even if his actions to systematically erase every trace of Trump have a somewhat 'Year 0' feel about them...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

I also see the Biden has removed the Bust of Sir Winston Churchill, which I feel is probably an Omen of sorts.
    I wonder if he also had the Ivanka bust removed that Trump had placed beside the tissue dispenser in the first bathroom

Previously I'd mentioned the dems would of taken note of the "questionable" ways Trump ran rough shod over everything to get his shit done. Will be interesting if the dems play monkey see monkey do.

Can Biden rise above his 47 years of quite frankly mediocre performance and actually leave a lasting legacy of decentness? I certainly won't be holding my breath, but I do admit to a spark of hope that he will consistently do the right thing.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Some people here say it's a fictional organisation but pics and news articles don't lie lol
    It's not exactly that Antifa is a fictional organisation, it's that it is not an organisation at all. From time to time a group of people may decide they are Antifa and behave in such a manner that they can be considered Antifa. There is no national organisation, there is no Headquarters, there is no leader, anything that claims there is can fairly be considered fiction.

Mentioning George Soros cheques is a dead give-away that we're dealing with someone of excessive credulity.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information