Page 26 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yip sure is, and looking out the window here in the Horowhenua , I think I'll celebrate ,go for a fang !
    Retired people do that !
    Getting one in before the crap weather? I went to Awakino with the "old cocks" for lunch. Beautiful day for it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Getting one in before the crap weather? I went to Awakino with the "old cocks" for lunch. Beautiful day for it.
    Well, there's a post that deserves a photo...

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    MotoGP
    MotoGP desk11 Mar 2018
    250cc star Ralf Waldmann has died at the age of 51.

MotoGP: Ralf Waldmann has died
    Ralf Waldmann, a hero of the 250cc class from 1994-2000, has died at the age of 51.

The German, who won six races in the 125cc class before his 14 victories during a talent-packed era for 250GP, had been working as an expert MotoGP commentator for Eurosport.

The cause of his death remains unknown.

'Waldi' was title runner-up in both the 1996 and 1997 250cc World Championships, losing out to Max Biaggi by just six and two points respectively.

Such performances earned him a ride with Marlboro Team Roberts in the 500cc class in 1998, but after a best finish of seventh on the Modenas KR3 Waldmann returned to the quarter-litre category, where he raced for two more seasons.

Waldmann's final victory, in the 2000 British Grand Prix, was especially spectacular. The changing weather helped the German mount a stunning comeback from 21st place to snatch victory at the final corner, having begun the final lap 12-seconds behind Olivier Jacque!

Waldmann later came out of semi-retirement and signed for the Harris WCM MotoGP team, but quit the project before the start of the 2003 season.

After an absence of six-years, Waldmann dusted off his leathers for his last grand prix appearance at the age of 43, as an injury replacement at Kiefer Racing for the 2009 British 250cc Grand Prix.

Waldmann's death comes just ten days after Luigi Taveri, a triple 125cc world champion in the 1960s, and less than six months after the passing of Stefan Kiefer.

Crash.net sends its deepest condolences to Waldmann's family and friends.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Fuck yeah!

Predictions for this weekend:
    Motorcycles will race in anger, that is all.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    MotoGP
    MotoGP desk11 Mar 2018
    250cc star Ralf Waldmann has died at the age of 51.

MotoGP: Ralf Waldmann has died
    Ralf Waldmann, a hero of the 250cc class from 1994-2000, has died at the age of 51.

The German, who won six races in the 125cc class before his 14 victories during a talent-packed era for 250GP.
    RIP Waldi...A legend in the era of the real 250cc racing class.

One of those stunning wins @ Eastern Creek Australian GP

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Dear George,

I not see you very much in Losail. I think maybe I see you when Hafizh make the pass on you, but I am not so sure. Was very fast, ha ha!

I just want to wish you every good luck this season and maybe you need to, how they say this? Make the chill, yes? Maybe take your funny cat for a walk.

For sure is Ducati and Gigi very happy this year. Not with you. But with Jack and Dovi and Danilo and Xavier and Karel. I think is a little bit about the money, yes? Ha ha! Never mind. I understand you cannot make the Ducati your bike, yes?

Maybe if you put your name on the bike? Ha ha! You can paint “This is the bike of the Mamba!” on the tank, so when you sit on it you can see.

OK, I am only make the joke. I know you ride many times with your eyes closed, so it doesn’t matter what is Gigi writing on the tank, or even put on your dash, yes? You never see it. Ha ha! I make the Suggest Mapping 8 T-shirt and I send you one in Spartan size.

Gigi can then put the electric wires in the T-shirt and send you signal like that. Zap! Zap! Gigi can make the zap for every map. I hope you do not have Map 20. You might make the merda in the leathers after so much electricity. Ha ha!

Sorry. Of course I am making the big joke. None of us like to be told to surrender the place for the team-mate.

Of course, it helps if you ride faster than the team-mate. Then you will not be in that position, no?

Someone sent me a story about how the Ducati will not give you a lot of money next year if you do not win any races. I have called my friend Troiba Liss in Australia (can you imagine he is racing and he is 100 years older than me? Is meravigliosa, no?), and he say to me you can come there to make the ASBK racing. He will pay you in beer and sexy kangaroo.

‘SPARTAMAMBASPARTAMAMBASPARTAMAMBA!”

I also like very much your Social Media posts. That picture of you lifting 30kg is very funny. Why is your face scrunching like you are making the caca? Is because you have the confusion about where the race starts? For you normally from the fifth row, yes?

OK, scusa. I have taken very much of your time already. I know you must prepare for the start of the 2018 season.

I will see you at Losail. I will turn my head and wave at you on the grid. Do not smash your helmet into the tank, OK? It will frighten Morbidelli. He is new.

Ciao,

Vale

Keen to see how Zarco does this year ! Will the Yams be good or not ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Various things

Sorry. Of course I am making the big joke. None of us like to be told to surrender the place for the team-mate.

Of course, it helps if you ride faster than the team-mate. Then you will not be in that position, no?

Ciao,

Vale

Oh the hypocrisy! The fat wankstain that writes that shit needs some history lessons.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Oh the hypocrisy! The fat wankstain that writes that shit needs some history lessons.
    Needs to eat a fat dick.

Never found it even slightly funny, you don't make fun of multiple champions who decide to have a crack on another bike, you applaud them.
    I imagine the people who enjoy that shit also believe Lorenzo "took" Rossi's title away in 15 when Marquez made him his bitch in the away rounds.

Wankers.

Lorenzo will win races this year, going to be a hard title to snatch if you've got Zarco in there as well threatening to win so I don't see a title for him.
    Riders that I think can get at least one win this year:
    Rossi
    Marquez
    Lorenzo
    Petrux
    Pedrosa
    Vinales
    Zarco
    Dovi
    Crutchlow

Riders who may win but will definitely be going for podiums some weeks:
    Espagaro
    Miller
    Rins
    Iannone

The top order will be shuffling week in week out, a bad weekend could see em outside the top 10. Bring it on!

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Needs to eat a fat dick.

Never found it even slightly funny, you don't make fun of multiple champions who decide to have a crack on another bike, you applaud them.
    I imagine the people who enjoy that shit also believe Lorenzo "took" Rossi's title away in 15 when Marquez made him his bitch in the away rounds.

Wankers.

!
    Yep. Not like Rossi set the world on fire when he tried to ride red eh!

Let alone the amount of times Lorenzo beat him up on the very same bike. And then Mavric, let alone Zarco on a two year old bike...

But the queer cunt that writes that shit clearly wants to eat a large portion of Rossi's, so each to their own I guess.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    But the queer cunt that writes that shit clearly wants to eat a large portion of Rossi's, so each to their own I guess.
    Unlike you guys I do occasionally find it amusing. On the other hand it can be cruel and I hope JL doesn't come across it, although that's probably unlikely. If he did, he probably wouldn't go back for more.
    References to mambas and spartans aside, the writer appears to pay attention to what's happening. There is reference in this latest to Syahrin and that's fair enough, after all Syahrin did have a faster time than JL in a test.
    This might be another of those seasons where different factories will have the advantage at different tracks you'd be brave to bet against JL having at least one win this year.

The KBer planning on attending CotA might excercise caution? A series of exploding packages have been blowing people up in Austin, a number have been killed.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    It was on the good

Wankers.
    Of course it is fucking funny, map 8, map 20 after last season? You take it way too seriously. Delete the last two lines and it is the same, just less red flag to certain readers.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Of course it is fucking funny, map 8, map 20 after last season? You take it way too seriously. Delete the last two lines and it is the same, just less red flag to certain readers.
    Nah. I just have a prob with any 1%er wannabe that thinks he has the right to take the piss out of a fives times world champion. They guy's a total misogynistic wankstain of the highest order.

Seriously...look at this cunt. What a total fucking meatsack.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meatsack.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	335717Click image for larger version. 

Name:	meatsack1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	307.2 KB 
ID:	335718

Hanging off the seat whilst the peg feelers are still a foot off the ground. A real hard charger! Yep, Lorenzo is a real pussy!

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    You mean when Lorenzo was faster than Dovi so didn't let him by?
    Dovi had no show of winning that race with DP and Zarcos pace so I have absolutely no issue with JL not letting him through. His championship ended at Phillip Island unfortunately.

Only line I have ever found funny was the addition of a middle name to Jonas Folger, the rest is just shit. Bullying in any form is not acceptable, especially of someone who goes out and risks his life for our entertainment. Crap like this just adds to the fuck heads that boo him on the podium, disgraceful behaviour.

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    You mean when Lorenzo was faster than Dovi so didn't let him by?
    Dovi had no show of winning that race with DP and Zarcos pace so I have absolutely no issue with JL not letting him through. His championship ended at Phillip Island unfortunately.

Only line I have ever found funny was the addition of a middle name to Jonas Folger, the rest is just shit. Bullying in any form is not acceptable, especially of someone who goes out and risks his life for our entertainment. Crap like this just adds to the fuck heads that boo him on the podium, disgraceful behaviour.

Not sure I'd class it as bullying. I can't imagine that he wants or cares if Lorenzo reads his letters, also I can't imagine that Lorenzo reads it, or would give a flying Fuck. Riders at that level are made of much tougher stuff. And he's not only taking the piss out of Lorenzo, but Gigi, Ducati, MotoGP and a bunch of other riders as well.

Satire - yes
    Bullying - probably not
    Funny - to begin with maybe, a little bit. But the joke has run its course. Time to put it to bed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    fuck heads that boo him on the podium, disgraceful behaviour.
    Yep, it's def pretty poor fucking form.

Thread Information