Page 59 of 162 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    And can they pleeease close the freaking borders at least until we are all vaccinated.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    And can they pleeease close the freaking borders at least until we are all vaccinated.
    No don’t go starting that although that’s their endgame. This virus updates itself more often than Microsoft so in future you will need to get a new vaccine every three months to keep your vaccine passport valid also known as Certificate Of Vaccination IDentity. Without the latest “mark” in your ultraviolet forearm tattoo you shall not buy ir sell.

We’ve already seen vaccinated people testing o isotope it’s going to create false sense of security. Recently I visited a international fast food chain staffed by millennials. While the gloved frontline product ambassador assembled my food they deviated to complete an Uber eats delivery order touching a swing door and beverage fridge door right next to customer toilet before placing drink in Uber order then finishing asseembly of my food (that term used losseky lol)

I smiled at the lack of hopes humanity has at surviving and looked forward to the live fire training my immune system was about to get. It passed with flying cours landing all round so on target without me even knowing
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    No don’t go starting that although that’s their endgame. This virus updates itself more often than Microsoft so in future you will need to get a new vaccine every three months to keep your vaccine passport valid also known as Certificate Of Vaccination IDentity. Without the latest “mark” in your ultraviolet forearm tattoo you shall not buy ir sell.
    You must be relatively young. Previously, as well as a passport, international travellers used to have a little yellow book which contained details of all inoculations and vaccinations. It was called an International Health Certificate. If that wasn't up date with the jabs required for your destination, you didn't travel. If a vaccine passport becomes neccessary, it will not be due to some ridiculous conspiracy theory, it will just be a slight step back in time toward where we used to be. To a time before the vaccinations and inocculations helped eliminate many of the diseases they protected us from.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HC8.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	349294  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I was listening to a podcast where they visited a retirement village in orcland and interviewed residents. Many of them were old enough to remember Polio. They all seemed pretty keen on getting the jab.

Don't underestimate the old codgers.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    And what were millennials doing working in a fast food joint? If you are going to throw around agest slurs at least do some research that you have the right bracket.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Forearm tattoos? All very Revelations. Can't we just pledge our allegiance with Satan through the media of heavy metal music?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    And what were millennials doing working in a fast food joint? If you are going to throw around agest slurs at least do some research that you have the right bracket.
    Middle aged hamburger flippers? Unusual.

That made me curious so I looked it up, the current crop are generation Alpha. Bless their little woollen booties.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    You must be relatively young. Previously, as well as a passport, international travellers used to have a little yellow book which contained details of all inoculations and vaccinations. It was called an International Health Certificate. If that wasn't up date with the jabs required for your destination, you didn't travel. If a vaccine passport becomes neccessary, it will not be due to some ridiculous conspiracy theory, it will just be a slight step back in time toward where we used to be. To a time before the vaccinations and inocculations helped eliminate many of the diseases they protected us from.
    Remember when the Most vocal antivaxer and supposed champion of animal welfare on KB admitted he had all his own vaccinations and has had his pets vaccinated as it was more convenient for boarding them at the kennels....
    what's the bet the lastest conspiracy junkie has had all his childhood vaccinations.

Well well well, our journey into communist hell continues.

There has only been 1650 alleged cases (out of 700,000 tests!!!!) of the virus, but what has spread faster has been submission to communist control.
    Nearly 2 million have downloaded the Covid app so you can be sent to a govt “ health” camp to catch the virus if you didnt already have it.

Masks are for destroying social interaction and communication with strangers. You know those moments in life when some shitbag is bashing his missus and enough of you make visual contact to know you’ve got each other back and intervene.
    But with masks there will never be any Flight 93 “lets roll” moments of bravery, you’ll never know if your fellow citizen is a Karen or Stasi as you reluctantly board the blacked out train carriage...
    A cop will never see your friendly smile, never know you like them and not let you off that minor stop sign indescretion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Can't we just pledge our allegiance with Satan through the media of heavy metal music?
    You called?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Seems we all missed out on Covid 18 (feb2018) guess the scripts werent ready yet

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoonicorn View Post
    With all the media reporting on early test results being negative, we anticipate the review of the Level 2 alert status tonight to go a particular way.

So, with the potential for spread with the delta variant that we've seen in India, Australia, and Taiwan (who were like us and had beaten out COVID), would it be a risk to drop to level 1 which everyone treats like 'normal' when we could see some negative tests turn positive on second testing and others in the community refuse testing or isolating altogether?

To answer my own question, I'd say level 2 should be applied for the rest of the week at least, considering how bad this could turn out for NZ if the delta variant takes hold.
    Well it seems the MORE deadly and MORE contagious delta variant failed to deliver... just think about that, the infected person came on a flight where people would have taken masks off at times to eat and drink and all shared the same inflight tier facilities. THEN they sauntered all over a MAJOR metropolitan area and thefe was no outbreak.
    Guess that’s why an ever nastier version lambda? Starts with L has just been “ discovered”....

Oh but we’ve locked down so quick, yes but not before the exposure events and not before all those exposed on weekends away returned to provincial centres.

One has to wonder if the new respiratory infection in young kids is a result of the sterility of lockdown life not letting there immune systems learn properly in early development months as the age band is very low.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    You're right. It's all a hoax. Off to India for you. You can go enlighten them. Take some firewood, they will be best pleased, its valuable commodity.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Seems we all missed out on Covid 18 (feb2018) guess the scripts werent ready yet

Well I watched the whole clip. The nurse talked sense, it must be frustrating watching idiots make more work when you already have more than enough.
    I'm at a loss to know what point you were trying to make though.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I'm not going to watch it, but I'll take a stab at his point.

Covid= Flu. We are all over-reacting. But what we really should be worried about is communism. All the world leaders are in cahoots to enslave us good white Christians. And shit.

Thread Information