Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid things Trump has said

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So whoever put this on YouTube can't spell. (Seemingly a requirement for a Trump supporter.)
    And Trump repeatedly mispronounces "women," but ignore all that.

This ceremony is about a commemorative coin to celebrate the centenary of women's suffrage in the USA. Trump says the celebration should have been done a long time ago but guesses that it's happening now because he's president and he gets things done.

It's a centenary FFS! It's celebrated on the 100th anniversary.

Don't watch it all, it's painful, the action is at 3.35. The expressions on the face of the woman in the suit two to his left tell a story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPoD_JFfQ9g
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    So whoever put this on YouTube can't spell. (Seemingly a requirement for a Trump supporter.)
    And Trump repeatedly mispronounces "women," but ignore all that.

This ceremony is about a commemorative coin to celebrate the centenary of women's suffrage in the USA. Trump says the celebration should have been done a long time ago but guesses that it's happening now because he's president and he gets things done.

It's a centenary FFS! It's celebrated on the 100th anniversary.

Don't watch it all, it's painful, the action is at 3.35. The expressions on the face of the woman in the suit two to his left tell a story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPoD_JFfQ9g
    A few years ago it seems trump rung up the heavily pregnant wife of a combat soldier who had just been killed and not only struggled with his name he told he her
    “he knew what he signed up for but it hurts anyways.”

“It made me cry because I was very angry about the tone of his voice and how he said it,” Johnson said. “He couldn’t remember my husband’s name. The only way he remembered my husband’s name was because he told me he had my husband’s report in front of him, and that’s when he actually said La David.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...member-n813176

Then he calls her a liar
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...johnson-a-liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    "Funny how her statements in the interview (they couldnt find him after the ambush, then 2 days later he is killed in action) support the news that he gave their position away to the enemy. Then her husband left her a note with the statement that he "could no longer serve under a racost president". If this is true...he is a traitor..and got what he deserved. Why are we not talking about the 3 other patriots killed in this ambush? If he gave their position out...he doesnt deserved to be remembered, he needs a dishonorable discharge, and complete loss of benefits. Plus his wifey needs investigation...shes in with the congressbeast's to begin with."
    Mods Please

This is completely disrespectful unsubstantiated slandering of allied war dead. There should not be any place for such dire rubbish on this site. Nor for anybody who posts such nonsense.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Mods Please

This is completely disrespectful unsubstantiated slandering of allied war dead. There should not be any place for such dire rubbish on this site. Nor for anybody who posts such nonsense.
    Agreed.
    Speculation at best.
    Offensive to any one who has served and lost mates.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Agreed.
    Speculation at best.
    Offensive to any one who has served and lost mates.
    What a load of rubbish.

This entire thread and the majority of Rant and Rave is speculation.

The amount of complete crap and lies posted in this thread alone is whats outrageous and its only two or three certain people basically posting all of it.

This woman politicized her husband the moment she allowed dem congress critter to politicize her husbands death her friend (Dem Wilson). Once you do that you open yourself upto whatever slander anyone can make up as its obvious to anyone who has more than two braincells congressman wilson was using this grieving widow to attack Trump with most likely complete BS.

Look at the vid at 3:10 Who is she looking at? I bet Congress critter Wilson or similar who scripted the entire thing.

Bike
    husaberg
    Trump has never served in any capacity. He received five military deferments – one for bone spurs, and four for education – during the Vietnam War.

In the last few years, he’s also started calling veterans who have been critical of him “Never Trumpers,” which he has said are “human scum.”

1)In July 2015, at a forum in Iowa, then-presidential candidate Trump said Sen. John McCain, who retired from the Navy as a captain, awarded a Silver Star and a Distinguished Flying Cross, was only a war hero because he had been taken hostage. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured,” Trump said.
    He said he didn’t like McCain after he lost to Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election, because he didn’t like “losers”.
    When McCain died in 2018, Trump refused to lower the White House flag back to half-staff, even though it’s become customary for presidents to sign a proclamation calling for the flag to remain at half-staff for members of congress until the day of interment.

2) In October 2019, Trump called Bill Taylor, the US’s chief envoy to Ukraine, who was a witness in Trump’s impeachment inquiry, and who had given evidence against him, a “Never Trumper.” He went on to say, “Never Trumpers” were “human scum.”Taylor served as an Army infantry officer for six years, and completed two tours of Vietnam.

3)In August 2019, Trump told Democratic Rep. Seth Moulton, who served as a marine in Iraq, “You remain a frickin’ coward” when Moulton dropped out of the race to be the next Democrat presidential candidate.
    Moulton was awarded a Bronze Star and a Navy and Marine Corps Commendation medal, Business Insider’s David Choi reported. The awards cited his fearlessness for when he exposed himself to fire to help four of his marines who were wounded.

4)In July 2016, Trump attacked the family of Capt. Humayun Khan, a slain soldier, dismissing a speech his father Khizr Khan made, because he said Khan’s mother hadn’t been allowed to speak.Trump was referring to Islam tradition of female subservience, but the family said she had not spoken because she was too emotional to talk about her son’s death.
    The elder Khan also said Trump had never sacrificed anything or lost anyone, to which Trump responded, “I think I’ve made a lot of sacrifices.

5)In October 2017, Trump forgot the name of slain US army Sgt. La David Johnson, while he was on the phone with his widow. Johnson was killed in an ambush in Niger while in active service. Myeshia Johnson said the call with Trump made her cry, and that Trump told her that her husband “knew what he had signed up for.”

6)In April 2018, Trump called James Clapper, the former director of national intelligence, “a lying machine.” Trump was referring to Clapper’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2013, when he said the NSA did not wittingly collect data on Americans.Clapper is a retired Air Force Lieutenant General, who served twice in Southeast Asia. He has been a frequent critic of Trump.

7)In June 2018, Trump called Rep. Conor Lamb of Pennsylvania “Lamb the Sham,” when he endorsed Lamb’s opponent for the district. He also criticised him for only voting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.Lamb is a Marine Corps veteran.

8)In November 2018, Fox News’ Chris Wallace asked Trump about his thoughts on retired Admiral William McRaven, a former Navy Seal who was behind the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden. He interrupted Wallace and said, “Hilary Clinton Fan.” When Wallace continued, Trump did, too. “Excuse me: Hilary. Clinton. Fan.”Trump went on to repeat that McRaven supported Clinton – which he hadn’t – as well as former President Barack Obama, and said, “Frankly, wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?”
    Trump’s attacks on McRaven were in response to an opinion piece McRaven wrote for the Washington Post, telling him to revoke his security clearance, after Trump had revoked former CIA director John Brennan’s clearance.
    McRaven wrote, “I would consider it an honour if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

9)In January 2019, Trump said retired four-star General Stanley McChrystal, who led US forces in Afghanistan between 2009 and 2010, was fired by former President Barack Obama “like a dog.” He also said his final assignment was a total bust, that he was a Hilary Clinton lover, and he was known for his “big dumb mouth.”Trump’s attack was in response to McCrystal saying he wouldn’t work for Trump’s administration, because he didn’t think Trump told the truth.

10)In May 2019, several days after the former special counsel Robert Mueller released his investigative report on Russian election interference and Trump’s attempts to obstruct justice, Trump tweeted the report had been constructed by “Trump Haters,” and called Mueller “highly conflicted.”Mueller fought in the Vietnam War, and was awarded multiple awards, including a Purple Heart and a Bronze Star. Trump disparaged him throughout the two-year investigation.
    Trump also falsely accused Mueller of deleting emails and texts between FBI agents in June.

11)In July 2016, Trump took aim at retired four-star General John Allen. “You know who he is? He’s a failed general. He was the general fighting ISIS. I would say he hasn’t done so well, right?” Trump said, according to Politico.
    Trump wasn’t a fan of Allen’s, since he supported his 2016 opponent Hilary Clinton.

12)In October 2019, Trump called his former Defence Secretary Jim Mattis, a retired four-star general, “the world’s most overrated general,” after also saying Mattis wasn’t tough enough.
    The comments were made during a meeting with lawmakers who were assessing what the US should do about the Syria-Turkey conflict. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer repeated what Mattis had previously said about needing to keep pressure on the area to stop ISIS from resurging, and it was then that Trump cut him off, and said Mattis was overrated. He also said he was better at the job than Mattis.
    Mattis responded at a foundation dinner, a day after reports about Trump’s comments came out, by saying, “I guess I’m the Meryl Streep of generals.” This was because Trump had also said Streep was one of the most overrated actresses in Hollywood.

13)In October 2019, John Kelly, Trump’s former White House chief of staff, told a live audience that he’d told Trump not to hire a “yes man,” because if he did, he would get impeached. When Trump heard about it, he said, “John Kelly never said that, he never said anything like that. If he would have said that I would have thrown him out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does.”Kelly is a retired Marine general who fought in the Persian Gulf War and the Iraq War, and spent more than 45 years in the service, according to Business Insider’s Michelle Mark.

14)In February 2016, Trump turned his ire onto Sen. Lindsay Graham, who served in the US Air Force and rose to the rank of Colonel, calling him a disgrace. He also said Graham was one of the “dumbest human beings” he’d ever seen, and that he was a “nut job.”Trump was lashing out at Graham after the South Carolina senator had questioned Trump’s ability to be president. Graham had also endorsed Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

15 In October 2019, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a Purple Heart recipient, was the most recent former-soldier to face criticism from Trump. After Vindman’s opening statement was released to the media, but before he’d given evidence at the impeachment inquiry, Trump called him a “Never Trumper.” Trump had previousl stated “Never Trumpers” were “human scum. October 2019
    Vindman served in Iraq, where he was wounded by an IED, and received a Purple Heart.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    Yep ^^ Thats what schizophrenia looks like folks.....

Bike
    husaberg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	human scum.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	344025................
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Mods Please

Oh boo fucking boo!!!!!
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Oh boo fucking boo!!!!!
    The fake outrage would be hilarious - if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    The fake outrage would be hilarious - if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.
    Fake outrage to go with the fake news, fake accusations, fake world-wide events....
    not to mention all these tweets of his - which I'm sure he would say are fake also:
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12297099
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    My personal favourite from the link in my last post is from 2014 when he asks "Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?"
    Ironing anyone?
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Sold

Trump right on cue for his backers?

Trump saying stupid things is precisely why he is there - creating distracting deceptions - that's how "magic" works! - Ever feel the world has been tricked?

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    i just like seeing msm make bigger fools of themselves then Trump.

Thread Information