Page 41 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The journey that COVID-19 will take us on

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post

You spouting fucking lies is just disinformation.....
    Nothing to do with Trump.
    If you widened your reading circle to sources outside the mainstream media machine you’ll find plenty of independant sources were saying hey we experimented with this and had some success.

Hydroxyclhoriquine has been around since 60’s been used years officially as anti malaria drug and its super cheap.

This statement has been fact checked and found to be true.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Nothing to do with Trump.
    If you widened your reading circle to sources outside the mainstream media machine you’ll find plenty of independant sources were saying hey we experimented with this and had some success.

Hydroxyclhoriquine has been around since 60’s been used years officially as anti malaria drug and its super cheap.

This statement has been fact checked and found to be true.
    It hasn't been proven anywhere that Hydroxyclhoriquine is effective
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    It hasn't been proven anywhere that Hydroxyclhoriquine is effective
    It can cause heart problems, reports I saw recommended it not be used for COVID. I took it for its originally intended purpose, nobody even suggested heart problems were a possibility.

Multiple countries conducted trials simply because Trump suggested it. A completely ludicrous situation really.

Just as well he started with that otherwise they might have been injecting bleach or shoving lightbulbs up their arses before they realised he was an idiot.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2009 Kawasaki Versys 650
    Will there be a second lockdown? Some European and S.E. Asian countries will close their borders because of Covid-19. I heard that the numbers are starting to spike up again.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It can cause heart problems, reports I saw recommended it not be used for COVID. I took it for its originally intended purpose, nobody even suggested heart problems were a possibility.

Multiple countries conducted trials simply because Trump suggested it. A completely ludicrous situation really.

Just as well he started with that otherwise they might have been injecting bleach or shoving lightbulbs up their arses before they realised he was an idiot.
    a couple of pages back there was the mention of Invermectins.
    These are extensively used in the third world Afric situation to control river blindness.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onchoc...ter%20trachoma.
    Unlike trumps crap suggestions ivermectin has been shown to lower the incidence of death in clinical trials
    I should note trump was taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive measure prior to contracting covid

Of course africa will be under reporting covid and it has a very young population
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Calix Lee View Post
    Will there be a second lockdown? Some European and S.E. Asian countries will close their borders because of Covid-19. I heard that the numbers are starting to spike up again.
    Where? We've had a 2nd localised lockdown in Auckland to quell a relatively small outbreak. There could likely be more. The border can't be impenetrable. There is still a pandemic on our doorstep. We must keep some guard and contact tracing and testing could help us keep our way of life in tact.

I've just attended a road race meeting with 2500 people. 3rd real road race meeting in the world this year apparently. Wouldn't happen if we had community transmission going on. Unlike some places where they seem to just hope for the best.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Hospital staff in the US are expecting a big surge of cases in the next couple of weeks following all the Christmas get-togethers. They are just getting over the effects of the Thankgsgiving weekend.

Murdoch's news empire has a lot to answer for. In the US they have created an alternate reality for almost half of the population. In Britain the Murdoch tabloids were influential in spreading misinformation about Brexit. In Australia Murdoch owned TV and papers push the right wing agenda.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    10 chars...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EqwCP8kWMAQ2g6S.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	348234  

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    True. Q has been making his prophesies for years without, as far as is known, a single one coming true...
    You keep falling back to mentioning Q, despite being told repeatedly that it’s a known govt psy-op controlled outlet designed to discredit alternative media sources.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    You keep falling back to mentioning Q, despite being told repeatedly that it’s a known govt psy-op controlled outlet designed to discredit alternative media sources.
    pritch will believe anything...

Like ANTIFA being peaceful protestors.

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    For those pointing to Sweden and its "herd immunity" strategy with no lockdowns and expecting people to co-operate with guidelines, unfortunately it didnt work all that well -

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN28C2R7

https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/...be-a-reckoning

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...-herd-immunity
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    It was a bold move for sure. But wherever there is limited data you have problems predicting the outcome.

Would be interesting if there is a infection vs mortality rate that makes it a viable strategy. I can't imagine that there is. Glad someone else did it rather than us. Its a good lesson and at least shut some of the Internet dicks up. Oh. No. They will still be just as deluded .
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    BSA A10
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    It was a bold move for sure. But wherever there is limited data you have problems predicting the outcome.

Would be interesting if there is a infection vs mortality rate that makes it a viable strategy. I can't imagine that there is. Glad someone else did it rather than us. Its a good lesson and at least shut some of the Internet dicks up. Oh. No. They will still be just as deluded .
    I've seen multiple people point to Sweden and their herd immunity as a success, they obviously haven't done much reading up on it
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Bike
    BSA A10
    More likely Russian Govt though

It's actually not known to be anything and there are still a bunch of theories about who it is

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    More likely Russian Govt though

It's actually not known to be anything and there are still a bunch of theories about who it is
    Remember this is the guy who claimed its all a conspiracy
    Well well well, our journey into communist hell continues.

There has only been 1650 alleged cases (out of 700,000 tests!!!!) of the virus, but what has spread faster has been submission to communist control.
    Nearly 2 million have downloaded the Covid app so you can be sent to a govt “ health” camp to catch the virus if you didnt already have it.

But yay 3 million kiwis have said no to turning their phone into govt spy device.

Tommorow is D-day, public transport will be the barometer of how many of us have rolled belly up to mask wearing.
    Hopefully most will say screw this shit and drive their cars to work.

You don’t have to wear a mask if it affects your physical or mental health and you do NOT need to present documents to prove this.

Out and about it’s refreshing to see nearly No one scanning the qr code thingy.

It’s quite clear now as the mountain of contradictions grow that it’s not about stopping the “virus”..

Masks are for destroying social interaction and communication with strangers. You know those moments in life when some shitbag is bashing his missus and enough of you make visual contact to know you’ve got each other back and intervene.
    But with masks there will never be any Flight 93 “lets roll” moments of bravery, you’ll never know if your fellow citizen is a Karen or Stasi as you reluctantly board the blacked out train carriage...
    A cop will never see your friendly smile, never know you like them and not let you off that minor stop sign indescretion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information